Review of Alexis Rose

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Rokin, Feb 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

All of this, may give us an explanation for her smaller sized frame, as well as her not being able to make scheduled appointments at times. All joking aside, this stuff can be quite serious if not dealt with through a medical professional. You would help that this kid gets the medical assistance that she needs.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2006
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

So I guess Greek is out?
  3. funandgames

funandgames

diroticulitis? I think that may be the asian strain of our Diverticulitis
  4. <Lacy>

<Lacy> Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix

Yeah that's what I was thinking. ?????????????????????

xoxo
    Lacy
  5. Slinky Bender

diroticulitis?
  6. PervStudent

PervStudent

Good with the Bad

I happen to know this poor working girl suffers from diroticulitis. Considering the magnitude of her appeal and callers, it's a wonder she able to bounce back so quickly to please.

Mind you this in not turn you off, but to explain what maybe her dilemma every so often.

Be gentle to her.
  7. thirdleg

thirdleg

Hmmm, I had 2 great dates, then today, set up appointment, got there on time and was asked to wait 5 minutes and she will call when she was ready. I started to call after 15 minutes and I left after 20 minutes as she never picked back up. So, she picks up 4 or 5 times before I arrive, then disappears as I wait downstairs. Go figure.
  8. WileECoyote

WileECoyote

here we go again ;)

It seems like she must read what's posted because the location of our most recent encounter was significantly more upscale than before. As always the performance was superb, and I just can't get past how much like a real gf it feels like. Maybe I've been unlucky, but lately it seems like most of the girls around here just don't care about the impression they leave you with when all is said and done. Fortunately, this little treasure hasn't become so jaded and still makes you feel like your the MAN!!!

anyway, that's my $.02

super genius
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2006
  9. WileECoyote

WileECoyote

just saw her again...

You are correct about the place ciscook it is a bit seedy (although i've been to worse), this time it seemed cleaner and there were plenty of towels, so maybe it was just because it was earlier this time or she's been reading the posts. As for the performance it was outstanding, I still can't get enough of the view when its time to walk the doggy, and her conversation is bbbeautiful and complete.

super genius
  10. WileECoyote

WileECoyote

posted again...

looks like she plans to be around this weekend

super genius
  11. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

She posted yesterday offering 15 min., 1/2 and 1hr. sessions.
  12. Irish Mike

Irish Mike banned

she seems to have vanished from CL. the search pulls up nothing.
  13. ciscook

ciscook

Saw her last week. Still great service. 2 rounds (BBBJNQNS and several positions) and left wobblely.
    The room is a real shit hole and smelled real bad the bathroom was dirty with towels all over the floor - did not have a clean one to wash with. I have seen her twice now and dispite the good service, won't repeat unless the atmosphere changes.
  14. WileECoyote

WileECoyote

apparently...

...she is now regularly doing incall for $ 1/2 and $$ hour. It's still a great time, but a bit too available for my taste. IMHO low key less frequency is perferred, but for those of you who complain about availability she usually picks up after 130 or 2pm. Lately, she's on Craig's almost daily.

Anyway, it is what it is.

super genius
  15. WileECoyote

WileECoyote

never mind...

...found her ;)

WOO HOO!!!

super genius
  16. WileECoyote

WileECoyote

where has she gone???

it seemed like she was going to be around for a while and now nothing :(.

i guess i'm waiting for her to resurface again, hope its soon. old # going to full vmail. if anyone has a new contact # please post.

super genius
  17. Slinky Bender

I guess AR is showing some good taste.
  18. WAYNEZEE1

WAYNEZEE1

GO on cl go to new jersey, hit on erotic services and go to search and type in Alexis-rose.
  19. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

Where would I find contact info for this provider? CL search turns up nothing.
  20. WAYNEZEE1

WAYNEZEE1

Stood up by Alexis Rose

Some bad reviews on Best GFE about our girl. Sounds like she dicked some guys over.