Review of AP Press provider

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by firefightertom, Dec 29, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. travis13

travis13

to keep it real simple

Buyer beware...........
  2. travis13

travis13

FYI All

Tom is referring to a post by Hanginlow in Monmouth / Ocean... not a thread... but Hang in low got the same treatment in TR....

Be Careful out there.............
  3. firefightertom

firefightertom

see the thread " Brazilian incall TR '' it looks like the ocean county office isnt much better.
  4. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

Thanks for the heads up Tom
  5. conoworld

conoworld

Is this chicks name nicole?
  6. firefightertom

firefightertom

Tall dark brizilian girl, bad tats on her leg, about 36 DD, never got a touch so I dont know if they are real. I went to the 109 place , its right off the PKway.
    The phone was ringing off the hook and I think she may be the boss. Just a bad time. Also when I went in and out I got a good hard look by the manager it made me fell a bit uncomfortable. The may be wise to this place.
  7. travis13

travis13

A few more details.......

Hey Tom,

Thanks for taking one for the team can you give us just a bit more detail on the ad so we know who to avoid.......

Be Careful out THere
  8. firefightertom

firefightertom

Hit a provider in the AP Press that advertised a 90 special in Toms river or near exit 109 all I can say is stay away. The provider is mechanical, will not do cow girl, only doggie, and would not take her blouse off completly. It was a complete waste of time and money she was so bad I took off the cover and ended it with a HR.