Review of Ashley from CL

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by buzz99, Dec 26, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. brestman

brestman

Is this Ashley the creamy caucasian in the 50's?
  2. trixdaddy

trixdaddy

Buzz99 ... what was the damage??
  3. jed253

jed253

I am trying to figure out WHY you would see her again. There is nothing outstanding in your post. In fact all I see are negatives (ie, 6-7, CBJ not great, no kissing), only good thing is 2 cups.
  4. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

Thanks for the review. A little more info about her appearance though? Is that her in the pics? She really 21? or 41? She clean/ fresh? The apt. clean? Nice toned body or saggy junkie type? Nice face or messed up skin with rotten teeth? Can never be sure with craigslist.
  5. RuffToy

RuffToy

Which Ashley is this? Buzz's link was deleted on CL.
  6. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Thanks for sharing. The problem is that pics on Craigs List are often not very accurate.
  7. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Nice post. She sure looks hot from the pictures.
  8. buzz99

buzz99

Recently visited Ashley:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/120063513.html

And thought I'd post a review...

She's about 5'7", with long blond hair, and big nipples. Cute, but not hot - maybe a 6+ or a 7.

Told me to drop my pants when I arrived, to prove I wasn't a cop. This was a first for me. Interesting method.

Got "comfortable" and we went into a tiny bedroom, with just enough room for a bed. Started with a CBJ (ok, not great), then went mish and CG. Asked her to rub her clit for me and she had her first orgasm, and I popped the first time.

Messed around a bit (no kissing, though - said she was worried about catching a cold!), and went for the second try. CBJ again, asked her to cum for me again. She did and I did.

Cost: $$ for an hour. I'd see her again.