Review of Brianna from Julie's

Discussion in 'New York' started by Mr. Cool, Feb 14, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Pimp her out for $100 and give her $60. If you wanna play on our side, you can't come in fucking shit up for us all.
  2. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

I am gonna pimp out a Hooters chick I met recently. 400 hr, and give her 100. I think thats fair..

Destiny, Destiny..ah my dream ho.

I am going to be in NYC Tuesday, but I wont be available until after 6pm, I hope shes workin. Someone wanna hook a sista up?

I have been very horny lately for some chocha.
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2003
  3. Casper

Casper

correctamundo. It was late when I typed this. Of and get this, I had just gotten back from grabbing a bite to eat at Hooters (with a cutie pie) and the Hooters chicks got T-shirts as gifts. Dude they're moving in on your action.... ;)
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

The rest of the day?:confused:
  5. Casper

Casper

Re: Re: Too Tight!!!

Bill I bet if you gave some of them a monetary incentive, they'd do you .... at $200/hr and I'm not sure what part of it they get, a girl might feel it would be too much trouble and possibly ruin her for the rest day.

Justmythoughts
  6. kromrider

kromrider

Brianna is my favorite also. Got to get back over there its been to long.
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Too Tight!!!

Believe me, it is. Half of the girls won't see me for FS, but I could take half hour oral sessions with them.
  8. Mr. Cool

Mr. Cool

Too Tight!!!

Bill, never thought being too tight would be a problem.

lol
  9. Mr. Cool

Mr. Cool

Yes, Julie

Yes, Julie it was your old location. I do not know about the additional rooms since I didn't make it in. Waited outside which was very uncomfortable.
  10. Mr. Cool

Mr. Cool

I agree about Destiny

Destiny was my first @ Julies and she made it a rememberable one. So I also agree with Destiny.
  11. Casper

Casper

I'm sticking to my girl Destiny. She the closest i've ever come total GFE. I think it's the only was she can be. Give, give, give.

I want her for 3 hours, naked and wrapped up in a bow for my b'day. Take up collections please.
  12. Treknutnj

Treknutnj

I vote yes

I saw Brianna some months back and she is still among my favorites. A good choice at Julie's when she on the schedule. I agree with your review!
  13. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I love Brianna. She's such a sweet girl, but she's too tight for me.:(

I went by on Tuesday and Wednesday, but she was off both days.:(
  14. Julienyc

Julienyc

old 44th st

I think that is our old place was it on 44th st. ? I heard they chopped the place into many rooms.
  15. Mr. Cool

Mr. Cool

I haven't been in the hobby for several months, but I got the urge. So I made an appt w. Brianna of Julie's. Needless to say she was a sight to see.......young, petite,slim and very attractive. She was very accommodating..........started with BBBJ, then DATY. She is very sensitive down below and moved around alot but I kept at it. She said she came. She went back down below for some more BBBJ and then on to the main even. Cowgirl, Miss and lost it from behind. Also some LFK was on the menu. Reviews from *** were correct. Talked for a while, not a clock watcher. Highly recommend. Sweet girl.

On a disappointing note, I decided to go stop by Geisha listed incall in VV (also known as sxyaznnyc) later in the day. They were rude and when a lady did come out, she said that she was the only one available (I called in advance to see how many girls were there, 5 was told). The lady was a 3-4 about late 30's to early 40's. Of course I said no thank you. She said to come back @ midnite. I don't think so. So be wary.