review of candie of nj

Discussion in 'New York' started by nj george, Jul 3, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nj george

nj george

recently met with candie for a morning session in a bergan county hotel. i have seen her a few times and each time it has never been less than wonderful. she is in her 30's tall, slender, busty(36D), long long to die for legs. a leg man's dream. she showed up on time wearing a conservative work out attire but then quickly changed into a devastatingly sexy dress and heels. things moved on from there. she is very playful and alot of fun. very accomadating and responsive. does the usual alphabet soup of services but of course you must also be clean, kind and respectful. as always ymmv applies here. after about 1 1/2- 2 hr we both were hungry so we stopped and had lunch where we talked and laughed about all sorts of things. back to the room for a quickie and my date with her was over all too soon. not only is she an excelent provider but i've also learned that she is a wonderful person as well, with a heart of gold.

ps: i would've posted this on the nj board but it's not taking my id and password.

[Edited by nj george on 07-03-2001 at 11:47 PM]