Review of Candy at ASSCON

Discussion in 'The Best of the Underground' started by jseah, Feb 27, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Thanks Bill, I am still going, running nose and all.

I hope DJ doesnt mind me stopping a few times to wipe my nose while I am blowing him...
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I hope you feel better so you can still make your trip a good one.:)
  3. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

I wanna know who the FUCK at that ASS Con party got me sick?

I am suppose to be going to Florida tomorrow and my ass is in bed today with a fever, miserable, coughing, sneezing and chasing a runny nose.

Who ever made me sick.. Fuck YOU!! You ruined my vacation. Now DJ will never let me give him a blow job!!!!!
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2003
  4. Waist Product

Waist Product

sounds uppity to me

you just dissd those girls like it or not/

like your fuckin waist products dont stink/

your all that huh/?? uppity
  5. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

WP clean your ears out.

I said I was NOT there working last night when I had been sucking dick all day for 200, I sure as hell wasnt sucking any of 20.

I am far from uppity mutha fucka. I started in this biz working in a nyc whorehouse making 40 bucks an hour, thats without a mutha flippin tip.

So take your uppity shit and shove it up your Waist Products.
  6. Waist Product

Waist Product

uppity

What you thikn your better then them>?
  7. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Club you are such a fluffler. Do they call you jl IRL?

Thanks for the props. I never said I was obese now...just fat, but thats cool. Not everyone will like the same type of chick.

Sorry I didnt get to chat with you much ( noise, distractions, and your girl was looking at me like she was burning a hole in my head) But I appreciate the compliment.

That dude at the door was all up in my shit man. He thought I was workin the room. I felt like sayin n*gga( this is an expression not a derogatory slang) I just sucked 6 dicks today for 200 bucks EACHm aint no way I am sucking any tonite for 20..
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2003
  8. ClubAntidote

ClubAntidote

Kimmie

Fat? Dumb?
    Leme tell you something baby, First of all in my opinion Your thick
    not fat, to me fat is obese and you are far from obese and if I didn't have a girlfriend I'd trow ya one! ;) Secondly I met you in person and although our conversation wasn't lenghty or in depth (and I am a good judge of character) you are no where near dumb! And who was it that gave you shit?
    M.
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Re: Review of Candy at ASSCON

I wanted to do it with Kiana upstairs while Slinky was passing by, but she was afraid. I did it last week with Lisa in the VIP area. Maybe I'll just flip a girl up at random next time.
  10. Thorn

Thorn

Houston, as of now its Wednesdays.

That may change, with the addition of another day, but JVJ will make the appropriate announcements on that if and when it comes about.
  11. Houston

Houston

happy hooker and jseah give me a call I would like to go next week depending on the day it occurs. At the last one some cute puerto rican girl gave me a lapdance but I got there too damn late to really enjoy everything.
  12. jseah

jseah

No, no, no........

HH.....you were SUPPOSED to pick a gal out for the VIP.......
  13. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Thorn it was a pleasure to finally meet you ( as you could tell from me hugging the shit out of you) I am sorry we could not have spent more time talking and debating ( didnt see like the right place for that anyway huh?)

Anyway, I was a bit upset about that bouncer assuming I am a dancer because I was socializing with the UG guys.

I tried to explain to him that all the men I was talking to were my mutha fuckin johns that pay me 200 a mutah fuckin hr. But he wouldnt leave me alone. I finally said look, I paid to get in, leave me the F alone. I am flirting with johns that fuck me for money in a classy clean hotel room mofo now btfo and do yo mutha fuckin J.O.B.

Also Thorn, you didnt let me use my finger massagers on you.

John J we are so cool. You are one HOT looking dude, I wanted to blow you right there.. but..... well I would have gotten you trouble... AGAIN!
  14. jseah

jseah

The first one is on me.....

Funny thing is.....this last week was the first time in my life I spent more at the bar than on dances.......LOL
  15. edouble

edouble

Re: Re: First Club assoc nyc visit

that chick was your girl, god bless ya bro.
  16. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Wow... what a friggin night....

It started at 7:00 pm and ended at 11:30 pm....at least for me...

Heres a quick summary...

Lots of UGers... glad to put faces to the names... got to see some new faces as well as some of the older ones....

I decided to buy into the $40 VIP pass...

I sat at the bar most of the night chatting and watching all the goings on...

Great meeting M from Antidote.

Brian the bartender rocks...!!!

Yes.. Candy was a cutie....

Mercedes... well .. thats a story in itself.... Ozzy... shakin my head... wonderin what happened....

Sitting in the corner by the stairs is a trip watching who goes up and who comes down... funny... i keep seeing the same gals go up and down...

Great to see Felicia (Episodes fame)

Oh.. a highlight was someone yelling F#@K You ! over and over. But things are cool....

Gonna buy Bill F Velcro pant... cause it seemed he was up there every 30 minutes..

Harry...... man... priceless...seeing you walk down the stairs in a stupor with 1/2 your shirt untucked....

That part really sucked.... Houston hun... come on down... you do know though all the girls will be jealous......

oh wait better highlight... finally deciding to go up to the VIP area..... and in mid stride.... a problem ensues... that the place has to close down because of a problem with one of the ladies......

So we were kicked out of VIP area..... so Asccon shut down a lil early....

Alas... I'll be there again next week with my jack and coke in the corner by the stairs

John J
  17. Thorn

Thorn

It was interesting meeting you HH. Truly. I hope you didn't have as bad a time as it seemed. [They did seem to not quite comprehend your were a customer and not working. Did you have trouble even after I explained to the head bouncer what the situation was?]

Was that with the dancer I saw you with. You certainly seemed to be having a good time with her?
  18. Thorn

Thorn

Yes, it was. :)

Good meeting you as well and hope we get a chance to chat a bit more should we meet again.
  19. jseah

jseah

Well, it's not like I broke out the yardstick to measure it.......maybe I was looking at it in the rear view mirror (objects may be larger than they appear)....but then again it ain't dragging on the floor.....LOL......seen larger in the movies.....

LOL.......can't believe I am discussing Bill's package.....

I think the legend is much like someone talking about the fish that got away......everytime the story is told, the fish gets a few inches longer and a few pounds heavier....
  20. Thorn

Thorn

Re: Re: Re: First Club assoc nyc visit

She wasn't overwhelmed. She was counting heads, doing math, and assessing talent and potential clients.

M's lady is no dummy.