Review of Chanel

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by yankees51, Jan 15, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Stitch

Stitch

It's interesting that there's a strong subset of guys like Teeduke (and me) around, who are looking for PS and something more than the usual any dick wham-bam...Something else is out there, and it is wonderful when you find it....
  2. petehanse

petehanse

Re Creative

Great place, check out Sarah........ Busty Russian ! For a buck and a half, Everything is "Grist" for the Mill!
  3. yankees51

yankees51

RMP

jrman- I've had some luck at a place in Dover. Pretty blondes. Let's just say- some will do more than others. Do a search on Creative. They have been around for years.
  4. teeduke

teeduke

Suggestion

If you haven't already done so, guys, get these ladies' personal phone numbers. If you like them that much, you might even get your favorite a pre-paid cell phone. Because when the **** hits the fan, they could disappear from the radar forever.
  5. teeduke

teeduke

Gotta second Stitch

I've never liked feeling that I might be standing in a revolving door! I guess it's a quality vs quantity thing.

The more selective the lady, the better I like it when we happen to click. All these Rt 10 girls sound very appealing, but I've got more than enough to keep me going with a few major favs at a time, plus the occasional hunter-gatherer foray. I prefer cultivating favs into PS or near-PS or even mistresses. I enjoy spending time with them. But all that, plus the usual demands of family and work (sometimes 7 days and 60 hours a week) doesn't leave much of me to go around.

Less is more.
  6. jrman66

jrman66 Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee

??

Hey, I was hoping to get a recommendation from you for some RMPs in Essex and Morris counties.
  7. petehanse

petehanse

Hey jrman66

Know any "Busty" Ruskies or Latinas you would like to share with us.? Some of those girls are sexy as hell!
  8. jrman66

Re: jrman66

Guess you are right. This ship is ready to sink. Just a matter of time. It was fun why it lasted. Time for some white women. he he
  9. petehanse

petehanse

jrman66

I know exactly how you feel, but remember you still got true GFE with Eva, so you must be special in her mind. Going to this place, you always feel as if you are on the Titanic, and that a big iceberg is getting closer and closer. Hopefuly you won't be on board when she hits! Reminds me too much of North Arlington! I think at this point, I will abandon ship!
  10. jrman66

I still enjoy myself regardless, but it feels more special when I know the AMP girl doesn't fuck everyone she has an appointment with.
  11. Stitch

Stitch

In fact, I'm no longer interested when every T, D and H can gain entry. I only enjoy myself when the girl is selective about whom she invites inside....
  12. jrman66

It sure does.
  13. daro

daro in loco CM

jrman66, look about ten threads below this one. In the SPA section. PP is another amp, that everyone here is very familar
    with. Tuchis started the thread.

It's nice when they're fucking you. But when they're fucking
    every Tom, Dick, and Harry it makes you think a little differently
    about them.
  14. jrman66

My Fault

So far I have stayed away from this place all week. This is a first for me in a long time. When I first started fucking the girls at this place, I couldn't wait to tell eveyone. Now all the girls who used to fuck only about 1-2 guys a week, are now fucking everyone.

Interesting, however, that Chanel was so timid with yankees51
    and Eva was not GFE for petehanse. Last time with Chanel, she was a total fucking animal. And with Eva, there was lots of DFK and she gave me an awsome BBBJ. Eva was more GFE last friday than I have ever had.

That's why I always feel with any girl YMMV. Oh by the way petehanse, what is PP?
  15. daro

daro in loco CM

bear,

Thanks for the description. Nice build, slender, fairly tall, and busty. Sounds similar to Jean. Good luck at the den. Make sure
    you pick from column A.
  16. bear

bear

Daro,

I didn't get to check out Stephanie. I only saw her when I first came in, but she had a very nice, friendly smile, fairly tall and looked like a very nice build (slender and busty from what I could tell). After being burned, I'm hesitant to return. I think Denville's my next visit before the lights go out. Hopefully early next week.
  17. daro

daro in loco CM

Petehanse, that may explain the influx of new and accommodating
    talent at Rt 10. These PP girls, who now sport cobwebs on their pussies, are taking Horace Greeley's advice, and heading west.
    You might as well do the whole lineup. You polished off the
    whole infield and we know they all can catch. Be safe dude.
  18. capitan

capitan

PeteH,

It just goes to show that these girls can play any role depending on where they are and what is expected of them.

Do you remember that movie many years ago....early or late70's.....called "Altered States?" That seems to apply in many of these places. Remember, that money, is the bottom line...not enough coming in.......they go out.... of business!

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  19. petehanse

petehanse

Cappy

That is precisely why I am working as fast as I can! Capitan you are probably right , I think I will have to take a leave of absence! An interesting note..... Eva said she works at PP on, I believe, Tuesday and Sunday! Very interesting! She must put the "Lockbox" on when she heads to PP!
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2003
  20. capitan

capitan

PeteH,

Keep your big head thinking and your eyes open. With all the recent posts and talk about this place, it could be set up for a bust.....and you don't want to be there when that happens.
    I'm not a paranoid freak, but I do deal with reality.

Straight ahead,
    Capy