Review of Devon from ASSCON

Discussion in 'New York' started by Bill Furniture, Feb 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I left before 10PM, and Devon does look goth.
  2. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Bill, someone mentioned they got knocked over by a glob of shit flying thru a door. Be more careful when you shoot off to the side.
    You could "knock an eye out like that"
  3. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Devon is a cutie....

i thought she might be Italian or dark *****... afterhours i saw her getting dressed to leave... looked a bit more "goth".

Bill... sorry i missed seeing you there Wed.....

John J
  4. Harmony Memories

Harmony Memories Guest

Devon !!

I haven't been up in the VIP room with her yet, but just the dances with her are magnificent . She is unbelievably sexy, with a wonderful body (NATURAL !!!), and a great personality.

I see a VIP visit in our future
  5. curious

curious

Damn... :( just my taste.
    Thanks for the heads-up, BF.

If they ever switch to weekends, i am SO there..,
  6. bcborgx

bcborgx

Bill F

Thanks of the info on Devon and the review.
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Review of Devon

Devon is about 5'4", 125-130, 36C-D natural, long black hair, dark lipstick. She's white, but I don't know what her nationality is.
  8. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Nice review Bill. Thanks for the info.
  9. bcborgx

bcborgx

Review of Devon

Looking to go to ASSCON on the 19 but my plans changed. What type of girls ( Black White Latin ) are in on a normal night. Also a description of Devon please
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I saw Devon at the party 2 weeks ago but didn't get to dance with her because I was led to believe that the dancers got $20 a dance. (I have to start all my ASSCON posts like this tonight).

Well, I saw her giving a lapdance to someone and decided to see her. She really grinds on you and had me hard as a rock.

She's a light skinned girl with big boobs and a hot body. She looks chubby while dressed, but really nice when naked. she shouldn't be allowed to wear clothes.

She asked if I wanted to take her to the VIP room and told me BBBJ was on the menu but not FS. She told me it was 50 plus 20 to go up there.

We went up and she got naked and went to a BBBJ and some Russian action. I went down to DATY on her since I was the first guy to take her upstairs that night and had her moaning. I sucked her big boobs and DFKed with her, then she went back to the BJ and only asked that I not pop in her mouth. I was about to cum and shot it off to the side.

I highly recommend her.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2003