Review of Heather from...

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by buzz99, Dec 13, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. milkman

milkman

at least until she is released.
  2. milkman

milkman

heather does not seem to be well liked.
  3. Scottyboy1

Scottyboy1

Ouuuu!

Can someone say DONT DROP THE SOAP!
  4. TheClapper

TheClapper

Intern, Inmate...It's just part of the circle of life
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I guess things haven't changed for her too much.
  6. neilz

neilz

There seems to be some irony in having a great bj gal in a prison in Clinton.
  7. <Lacy>

<Lacy> Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix

They have her in Clinton. Damm!!! I hope she knows how to fight!

I wish her well

xoxo
    Lacy
  8. betty_snj

betty_snj

I bet she is making lots of happy guards...

I hope she gets her priorities straight after she gets out.
  9. rollin

rollin

Picking up trash and garbage??????

Heather is servering her time at the Edna Mann Correctional Facility right off I-78 in Lebanon, NJ
    Maybe if you look close as you drive on I-78 or I-287 you'll see her picking up roadside trash and garbage with one of the road cleaning crews that come from Edna Mann.

Hey...Now.....
  10. jchmod

jchmod

According to the DOC webpage, she is eligible for parole in November of this year. Hope she behaves herself.
  11. blackcat

blackcat

damn, she could be serving some hard time. it might be at least a couple of years til those great bbbjcimtcnqns's return.. lol...
    seriously though, good luck to her and i wish a healthy life...
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

13. ShadowLurker

ShadowLurker

This may account for the sudden dissappearence from working with a certain agency a month or so ago.

I hope I dont get in any troubel for this but the individual in question in this thread is no longer being sought by the Middlesex County prosecutor. It seems that she has been found and is now a guest of the state of NJ. I have no insider info to prove this, anyone could prove it if they went to where the Dept of Corrections keeps their inmate info and did a search for a 26 yr old white female with a name that we all know.
  14. snooozi3

snooozi3

Toreador

Hi guy,

Chachi's ATF, if I haven't lost it, Val? Wow, a memory from the old days! Speaking of him, wonder what he's up to? Mongering wise things ain't the best! No favorite MP or ATF of any kind in the picture. I go to an agency on occasion to an AMP where I get more bang for the buck. How I long for the old days! Sorry, have not been to the RMP in Morristown. Out of the way for me. Even if I did, the way things are, I'm sure it would not be like the old days with L or any other talent. I assume you too have lost touch with your RMP contacts in this area? The numbers I had are all NG.
  15. Toreador

Toreador

Hey, how have you been? Things sure changed from the old days. No more Brazilians for a while (tired of the green card bullshit) but I still see Chachi's ATF and an utr indy in AC. What about the new RMP in Morristown, ever been there?
  16. snooozi3

snooozi3

Toreador

Hey Tor,

Welcome back!! Long time no hear. Now that there aren't any good RMPs with the likes of a Linda, still with the Brazilians, indys and house guests or??? LOL. Anyway, good to hear from you.
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2006
  17. Toreador

Toreador

You sound like dumbdumb.
  18. rollin

rollin

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........Only 2 posts................and soon there will be no more.

Hey...Now...................................
  19. momomini

momomini

What, do you need the reward money?
  20. SoDSerpentor

SoDSerpentor No Alternative

are you going to bail her out? thats alot of mula