Review of Independent house in Flushing

Discussion in 'New York' started by tslover26, Dec 24, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Lexuslvr

Lexuslvr

Kissena Blvd.

Does anyone remember the house on Kissena from the early 80's? There was a hot blonde named Kathy who worked there. She had the biker chick look, many tatt's...hot body, fantastic skills. Wonder what ever happened to her.
  2. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

This is only a partial hijack:

I like the Flushing houses, because most of the time you get a good massage, the girls are slim, (sometimes a little aged) always give a good HJ (pretend they are really into it) you always can always touch and feel, clean you up nicely when finished, and are subservient for the most part.

I hate Condoms. If I go to IF or a fast house, were it is low cost, I deal with it. I almost always end it with a HJ.

What bothers my about out/in call, is that you never know what your getting, can be a horror in both looks and personality. I had girls on a few occasions stop in the middle and try and hit me up for more money. It is always expensive, and they demand condoms from start to finish.

I printed 20 ads from CL, 13 had voice mail, and only one got back to me the next day. Four were disconnected, Two cursed me out and said never call the #, someone must have been playing a joke. And the one I went to was young, nice body, kind of cute face, no rush, DFK, I cannot complain -- cost 220 hour.

Again, I think the best value, and best time can be had in flushing houses. You only need to look in the back of any local Queens paper to find them listed.

I just found a good fare to DR. Will leave tomorrow at come back Monday. I go to Santo Domingo. Over there I have a few steady Chica's who do it all condom free, and spend the entire night with me ($100 includes greek)! Looking at CL that would cost $1000.00 and up.
  3. pinga

pinga

Eddy, no more hijacking; you can post your experience in the CL forum. But don't lose faith and just don't get your hopes too high. At least you were not hurt too bad ( monetarily) and will learn how to gauge future ads. I don't bother with CL ads unless I get a good report from someone that I know and thus minimize any loss.
  4. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

Looking over her ad, she says that BBBJ is available.... Now it has all become clear $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  5. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

I am clean, shaven and cut. Infact, I asked her if I could take a shower before we began. Surprisingly she had no problem with DFK. I just think she lied in her ad, as she did about other stuff in her ad as well. Lets face it hookers are not known for there honesty.
  6. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

some girls only do bbbj's of the guy is cut.....not that it makes a difference....a dick is a dick...either its washed or not...if you're gonna do it i would think cleanliness would be a key factor not a piece of skin....but maybe that was why she didn't....(i DON'T mean you were dirty)
  7. ppssssst... look your own CL thread use it.
  8. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

Last High Jack - It was under women seeking men, then go to erotic services. She goes by the name Kara, a nursing student. I put in those searchwors just now, There are many good reviews about her.

I agree, she was very pleasant. I thought that BBBJ means no condom, well she used one on me.
  9. Eddy<< go to CL section of UG, any Thread there and please respond with more info. ie. name of the girl in ad and what CL section she was in. That was not the best value you could have gotten although if she was a true 8+ not too bad either all depending on time/ attitude etc. I will then continue there.
  10. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

Not to keep up the high jacking, but as I started talking about CL on this thread, I do not know were else to go to report my recent experience.

I printed out about 20 CL ads that looked good. About 5:00 PM Sat I started calling them. Most of the time I got messages, I left my number, but received no return calls. Some of the numbers I called yelled at me. Told me not to call this number, there are no prostitutes here! I suppose people play practical jokes.

I did find one girl who looked good in the picture, and said "this is all me and no one else". She was renting a room in a hotel were I met her. She looked good -- 8 or so. She asked me if I like to kiss, which I do, and she did - I hope I do not get herpes.

She advertised BBBJ, she put a condom on me when she gave me the BJ (thought BBBJ meant no condom). She then got on top and rode me. I had her finish with a HJ. I really hate condoms -- but you can't live with them, can't live without them.

It was a good experience, cost $220 for the hour -- doubt if I will do it again for a while.
  11. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

ok getting back on the topic of this thread.. has anyone else been there?
  12. pinga

pinga

There are differing stories; she went back home to Hong Kong, she got married and left the business and she moved to west coast. Whichever might be true, fact remains that she is gone.
  13. jimbo44

jimbo44

Just a thought??? What ever happened to Lulu? Hmmmmmmmm
  14. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

I think I will. I tried 2 times already.. time to move on.
  15. ricarddo

ricarddo

Lorenzo,

What thread would you suggest?
  16. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

I quess we should. not under cheap thrills, nothing cheap about CL girls!!!
  17. Sorry to anyone offended by hijacking the thread. Eddy & riccardo. I suggest we discuss further in one of the CL threads from now on.
  18. Eddy<<FYI 1.most of the outcalls that say "No Hotel" will really go to a hotel.
    2. post yourself asking for reviews on particular ladies you like. But offer some sort of return information. You will get a bunch of *****s that you sound intelligent enough to weed through for accurate info. Make good on your word to provide another name you know. And you shoud be pretty god to go.
    disclaimer: you have to definitely know which reviews you get are BS and this is not the only method but you can cross reference here many times as well.
    Good Luck
  19. eg. In approx 2 years. Have seen 15 different "ladies" from CL(just counted on my fingers). Only 1 bad experience. 2 so so's and the remaining 12 ranged from "got what I paid for" to "Incredible value".
  20. At the risk of further diverting this thread off point.
    riccardo<< I spend a good deal of time checking CL as well.Proud to say no moore than necessary though. And while lately it is not as fruitfull as it has been in the past. My point wasn' that it was easy. But that if you know what your doing , how to read between the lines , create a network of reviews etc. You can have a High % of success. I Never said I believed any pics were real. However I will tell you that I know first hand which ones are(and there are quite a few actually). Nor am I in the market for the afforementioned land to land structure. Have also seen BlondeKelly as a matter of fact. You Should go!!