review of jacky - 2GIRL SPECIALS WE ARE BOTH HOT AND YOUNG

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by jjred675, Dec 20, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jjred675

jjred675

if LE is going to interfere with craiglist and take down posts, it should be that one. they should have a tranny-only section, so we don't get hit with those land mines.
  2. donquixote04

donquixote04

I usually try to remain nonjudgmental (along the lines of "there are all sorts of tastes, and providers of every type to satisfy those tastes"), but I found that link to be profoundly disturbing.
  3. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

4. jjred675

jjred675

yeah, that bad skin on jacky was lame. she is definitely the more eager of the two. i thought jada looks pretty good. jada gets going when you're actually pounding her though
  5. Locointhecabeza

Locointhecabeza

Zackly what I had in mind.
  6. jruder

jruder

Sucker...and the suckee.

Very catchy phrase. Would make great advertising line on CL or Cityvibe.

Hottie cocksucker for lucky suckee.

jruder
  7. Locointhecabeza

Locointhecabeza

Easy way to remember.................anything you can get from BBFS you can also get from BBBJ. Yes, that does include HIV although the overall risk is significantly reduced because the enzymes in saliva inhibit the HIV virus to a certain extent. Not to get into a big discussion but even though salivary enzymes reduce the number of viral replicas in the saliva there is still a possibility of transmission given favorable circumstances. Admittedly, the sucker is at a higher risk than the suckee. Always play safe.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2006
  8. vv1000

vv1000

didnot know you could get the clap from bbbj's; damn I won't be doing that anymore. Wait a minute every time you see me just applaued because I love them. CLAP CLAP CLAP
  9. Locointhecabeza

Locointhecabeza

Oh, Vermeer, you have such a way with words. Reading your posts makes me just want to run right out and pick up one of these hunnies and do her bareback multiple times. YUMMY LOL
  10. vermeer

vermeer

its so sad to see that craisglist has been overrun by bottom of the barrel jigaboos. you can really tell that the service is lame when you see cheap looking photos like these hoos post.

the reason that these hos insist on covered fellatio, is that they have caught the clap so many times that they are paranoid. these disease infested pigs should be avoided.
  11. toddbod

toddbod

so I finally saw these two

After lots of phone calls and mostly filled voice mail boxes. It seems that they are mostly outcall but they have occasional incall. We met at a decent hotel on the East Side. They both have ginormous tits and huge nipples (huge nipples are not really my thing). Jacky has terrible skin and two face piercings that made it really difficult for me to concentrate. They both look much better on the CL photos. The pictures are the same people, they just look better on film. No BBBJ. Everthing was covered. Jacky went first. I asked Jada to lick my balls. She said that she doesn't do that. Apparently she doesn't do very much at all. She just gave me her tits to suck on. They kept the tv on the whole time and were concentrated more on that. Jacky went down on me like a pro. Deep BJ. But I wasn't really having a good time. Finally, I told Jada to climb on top. Not bad. At least she made nice sounds. As soon as I finished, they immediately got dressed. I guess no second cup. Should have known that, then I wouldn't have paid for the hour. Anyway, it cost me $$$.5 for the hour. I wouldn't go back.
  12. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

JJRED-

I certainly can understand your point.
  13. jjred675

jjred675

rooster, yeah, i hear you. i estimate that i've been with 250 - 300 women. they've been all shapes, sizes, colors, etc. now certainly, i've had black chicks that dont know what they're doing when it comes to billy joel and i've def had white chicks that can croon that piano man song like none other. however, my experience is that black chicks, in general, are better at giving head than white broads. that's all i'm saying. just my experience. i have no idea why. maybe it has something to do with the vast majority of the pros i've been with were black, and, as professionals, they're just better at it than the amateurs...who knows?
  14. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

JJRED-Nice review. God bless you my man with 2 pops that quick. Us old birds certainly have distant memories of that. I found this part of your post quite interesting and amusing:
    "she's got a tongue piercing and is very good on the cbj (although i've found that virtually every black chick is really good when it comes to that)."

Believe me young man, it makes no difference what the color of the lady is, you will discover through the years that quality cocksuckers come in all different shades and nationalities/races/origins (black, latino, asian, white). Have you never gotten a less than high quality bj from a black chick? I believe that if you do your homework on this Board, you will discover some mighty fine white chicks that give high quality bj's, and some black chicks that really cannot suck worth a dime.
  15. lepke

lepke

Welcome to the dark side....It gets worse from here.....
  16. misterxyz

misterxyz

You are correct. Once you take that first step, you will be on a lifelong journey to find the perfect provider.
  17. NJ Desi Guy

NJ Desi Guy

1st post..

Hey guys, been lurking for a while, this is my 1st post.

Anyway, JJ, I know what you mean. If I'm with a gf, it's usually one or two and I'm done. But the first time with a random girl, I'm just so turned on I can pop 3 to 5 times in an hour, the first two consecutively.

Two things to point out though:

1. I am a 25 yo guy so its party due to age and partly because I tend to cum really quick. From like from <1 min to around 10 mins, though lasting even that long requires me occassionally stopping for a few secs when I get that feeling (yea.. yea... i'm ready for the jokes). Maybe it's because I'm uncut, but fuck it, more pleasure for me I guess.

2. I'm talking about with a new 'real life' girl here, not a provider. So far I've just been lurking and too chicken-shit to act out. I have this lurking feeling (no pun intended) that if I take this first step, there will be no looking back...but I digress.

Anyway, Happy Holidays
  18. neilz

neilz

I could never do that. Even when I was 18.
    I have to hand it to you. That is spectacular.
  19. jjred675

jjred675

technically, i don't think the professionals call that healthy, at least not psychologically healthy. i definitely don't have p.e. problems though. i'm the first to admit that i am psychologically messed up. it pushed me into mongering and mongering made it worse. but what the hell. i don't want to be a downer.
  20. Tcat425

Tcat425

Impressive is in the eye of the beholder

2 cups in 15 minutes is only impressive if the dude is over 35. In anyone else its called healthy, or if it could be a sign og PME.