Review of Kiana of F/Stop at ASSCON

Discussion in 'New York' started by Bill Furniture, Feb 27, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Eugene

Eugene

Bill Furniture.

I go for a covered BJ, but in order to make it more exciting I think it's a good idea to have a couple of girls do it at the same time, usually kind of makes my day. LOL
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I think I met Alize last week at ASSCON, but I love Kiana's look.
  3. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

I was referring to looks.
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I don't know anyone's schedule and I never tried Secret or Alize yet.:)
  5. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

When is she at F Stop? Sounds nice.

Bill how would you compare her to Secret and Alize?
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Not yet, it's hard enough to find a girl who will BBBJ at these places.
  7. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

I don't see why not. From what I've heard here, Mr. Furniture has more than enough to satisfy more than one at a time.

(C9 - I'm not fluffing.....just reiterating a legend)
  8. Eugene

Eugene

Bill Furniture.

Have you tried a BJ from two girls at the same time in the F-stop or Asscon?
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I saw Kiana walking around at ASSCON and remembered how hot her body was from my first visit to F/Stop. she's about 21, light skinned, looks like Marissa Tomei as verified by Kimmie), maybe 5'3" and 120lbs with natural 34Cs-24-34, long dark hair. She told me $40 for the dreaded CBJ and $80 for FS. I took her upstairs and told her that if I was too big, we could just go for the BJ. I normally avoid CBJs, but I realllllly wanted to see her. she told me she couldn't handle FS with me, so I went for the CBJ. She was giving me a handjob, then I put on a cover. She was sucking me off and jerking it a little and looking up from time to time to see if she was doing it right. After about ten minutes of this, I asked her if I could eat her out and she said ok. I went down to DATY...she is natural down there, but either she trims it or it's naturally not too thick. I was licking away while looking into her eyes, then I sucked on her boobs. I asked her if I could jerkoff onto her boobs, then shot my load. Kiana didn't offer LFK or DFK, but I wish she did.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2003