Review of Latina Jess - Massage Girl

Discussion in 'New York' started by MrFreeze451, Jun 19, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Chino

Chino

I saw before and she did an outcall to Manhattan. I only wanted a massage and a CBJ but she offered FS for an extra 50 skins which a did. She has a nice round ass and I hit it doggie. Massage was very good and CBJ was excellent. Her rates have gone up. I totaled 130.
  2. Duckman

Duckman Moderator

3. Zman617

Zman617

In my conversations with her she didnt seem keen on much. I was surprised she agreed to BJ and she was good at it although twas covered. I got the impression if you see her often enough she might agree to more but I am not rolling in dough like that and for that I might as well nurture a GF type in all honesty.
  4. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

I must also lament the banging body. But for the price.....

I have considered going back for round two to see if anything changes, but discretionary funds are limited and she was away for a few weeks. When f/s was on the menu did she allow DATY?
  5. Zman617

Zman617

That's her alright. I never made a second appt wit her as I noticed her menu changed dramatically. She is very nice and sweet but the price is NOT right...
  6. meth

meth

definitly same girl, she started off with just R&T, then she offered BJ and then it was full service. Some said the FS was pretty good however I never got to see her as she was outcall only at the time. Now she is posting only R&T strictly. Not sure what the deal is
  7. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

I wonder why that happened.....
  8. jakebx

jakebx

Same lady. She seems to have limited her repertoire. I got more for less when I saw her last year (and no id check). I wondered what had happened to her, I haven't seen her posts in some time. She's very attractive, and she seemed pretty sharp so she must know what she's doing, but she's priced herself too high for me (at least it's too high for HR).
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  9. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

I saw some guy attack her on her prices. Since I rarely review in public and since I posted on CL, I figured I owe eveyone here a recent review.

Because she posts on CL, I will first link to her post here:
    http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/173022300.html

Her Post reads....

"Good Morning,

I am honestlty a Stunning and Sexy, honestly pretty latina, willing and available to provide an erotic, soothing, & complete full body sensual massage in my private apt. I have a pretty face, pretty smile, long hair, and soft skin. I am well spoken, very sweet, & very accommodating. For those that are married or live in girlfriends, this is the ideal secret hide away for you.
    You: a hard working attached man, looking for a sexy latina princess to pamper you and help you get away from the stresses of work/home.
    Me: I am that sexy latina princess, available to provide a completely nude (both of us) sensual massage, w/ mutual touching, & a happy ending.

This will take place in the comfort of my clean & cozy apartment.
    Please note that I do NOT provide full service, under any circumstances, I do not kiss, and do not allow oral on me/no oral on you. This is only for the gentleman who craves a quality sensual massage without the risk.
    I will disrobe in front of you, lay you on my very comfortable bed with clean linens, light candles, play soft music, and rub your entire body with my soft yet strong hands and perky breasts. I will adjust the pressure (soft, medium, or hard) of the massage to your preference. You are welcome to explore my body with your hands, and lick my nipples while I help you climax during your happy ending. You are also welcome to shower after your 1 hour session should you desire.

Donation request for this is 200 upfront before we begin, (while in my apartment), and 160 for every session afterwards.
    As I am a young lady who works alone out of my apartment, I am very selective in who I choose to allow into my home. If you have a pic, I will trust you even more. I will, however, take a precautionary measure before I provide a session for you. While we speak over the phone, I will ask your real first and real last name. I will then meet you outside of my apartment and check your ID while in your car to ensure that you are the man you say you are. I PROMISE to protect your privacy as I expect you to respect my privacy. I will then tell you my apartment number so you can come upstairs. At that point, you should provide the donation while in my apartment, and then I'll be glad to accommodate you. As long as you are okay with all of this, feel free to reach out. I live in a very nice clean quiet community in queens by JFK airport. You must have a car in order to visit me. I prefer to see a mature gentleman as a client. Teenagers, stay away.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my ad.
    Real Pics Below. No Bait and Switch here!""
    -----------------------------------------------

My Review

I saw her about a month ago. Soft sensual body. She says she has been working out and her stomach is firm and not a jelly belly. In sum, nice figure, slightly think thick in the thighs and butt as her photos reflect but the picture failes to convey her beauty, sexiness and sensuality. What a butt indeed. I arrived and showered and was directed to the bed. She stripped down to her shaven pussy and starts massaging deep. I was roaming as much as I could being can face down, but I wanted the warmth of the body, much more than the massage. Anyway, on the flip she touches soft all over, sucks my nipples for a few and massages my face with her boobs. She turns her butt around to my face, giving me a view of her shaved pussy and butt. I was in heaven. I was playing with her while she was working on mini freeze and I finally released.... She cleaned up with a damp cloth and continued the massage. Her massage was ok. 200 for the first time meeting at her place is high but it does seem like it is for her protection. She says reduces the donation for future visits.

Pros

Nice sexy body (IMHO).
    Nice touch even though she is not a cmt

Cons:
    She wants to know you your real name and see ID when you arrive.
    She meets you in the car first for a second to see the ID.
    She has her limits and does not go further than the HR

So now I have a question... Same lady as here? http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24119&highlight=jess

Did she used to do f/s?

Anyway, while pricy for a HR, it was a fun time..

Would I go back? Not sure. As there are better values for the buckā€¦In any event, she was away for a few weeks, but now that she is back hmmmm ..I did really want to taste her.