Review of Lisa from ASSCON

Discussion in 'New York' started by Bill Furniture, Feb 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

My life is a fucking review sometimes.
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Re: Re: Re: Re: drinks

Whatever you say, Mel
  3. THE MIKESTER

THE MIKESTER Bronze

your making us average guys look real bad with these posts, keep up the good work, mike in upstate ny
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Re: Re: drinks

Why do I always feel like I'm working when I go to these places?
  5. Casper

Casper

Re: Re: drinks

Bill that's the next thing we work on. A mixed drink for 2 LDs.
    Hey it's business !
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: drinks

I didn't offer, the asked. Why the hell don't they drink the beer? It's only $5.
  7. elsyan

elsyan

drinks

not much point for buying the ladies drinks IMHO. they'd rather take the cash upfront!
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Re: Re: My Hero

or one mixed drink for a lady. Is that a ripoff or what?
  9. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Re: Re: My Hero

I was thinking the same thing except each time I've gone there... I always ended up going twice.... which is the same exact amount at the door....

At least if I don't go up the second time.... I don't lose out on the extra 20....

However..... if I knew I had to shell out the 20 for that third time.... I know I'd not go up there.... hence... the gal loses out on some extra $$...

perhaps if it were 30 instead of 40 I'd feel it was worth it...

some might say what the hell is 10 bucks.... to me its a lap dance... or at least a couple of beers....

John J
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2003
  10. elsyan

elsyan

powerhitter deal

that deal is meant with you in mind bill. in fact, I'm surprised they didn't insist on giving you the bracelet!

anyhow I saw you with Lisa on my way out. She's definitely a fun ride. 2 weeks ago I was up in VIP and there she was riding some guy but that didn't stop her from shooting me a nasty, "come do me as well" look.

of course I was occupied myself.. hehe

even better, she finished up and not even 30 seconds later she's back again with another guy.

now that's workin it! No wonder she can rock the $60 fs when she can get it 20x a night!
  11. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: My Hero

I think there are way too many people around at ASSCON and your service would be minimal. Just wish it was less to go upstairs. Maybe I'll take that deal at the door next time.
  12. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Re: My Hero

I will be at F Stop Saturday night. Hope to meet you and attack the girls from both angels. LOL!
  13. hardrobert

hardrobert

My Hero

Bill - you are my hero - now that I have seen the scene - and armed with your reviews - I will take the climb up the stairs.

Which one of these A.s.s-c ladies are at F-stop? I think I am going to give it a try tonight or tommorrow. Is it the same kind of action?

Only thing I didn't like at A.s.s.-c was that you had to go upstairs for even a quick bj. Be a lot more fun and raunchy to be able to get it downstairs. Anything more than a bj could be upstairs.
  14. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Keep them comming. Shall we fund your research program?
  15. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Lisa is a hot chick who wear a stringy outfit which exposes her tits but not the nipples. She came over to me and I took her for a dance. when she started her dance, she reached down my pants to make sure I was at attention. I told her I had been upstairs for only $50 for a BBBJ, and she said she'd also offer FS for $60.

She's a tall thin girl with implants and dark sexy eyes.

I took her upstairs and pulled out my dick. She was so amazed that she got all the other girls up in the VIP area to come over to see me.:D
    I then flipped her upside down for some Standing 69 while everyone looked on. Her little blonde friend was worried that I'd drop her, but Lisa was very light. I brought her into the curtained room and sat down so she could blow me. she gives a great blowjob and can probably deepthroat most guys. She asked me if I was close to cumming and I reminded her that I wanted to bang her. I covered up and she got on for some cowgirl. She couldn't really get much in her, so I bent her over for doggy. I decided to let her suck me off while I jerked it towards her mouth. When I told her I was cumming, she took it in her mouth and kept sucking it. She then grabbed the condom I used and she spit the jizz into it.

I highly recommend her too!
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2003