review of lynn from craigslist - brand new and eager to please---LYNNE--sexy black /

Discussion in 'New York' started by jjred675, Feb 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

3,285th dick?????? i can't remember that far back...BUT...i can ALMOST guarantee IT WAS...back in college....oh wait...i never went...that must have been junior high....oops! oh..back to the question.....i CAN'T remember names...so you're ALL honey and sweetie!
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2006
  2. ilovenegril

ilovenegril

3. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

Now that's a beautiful ass built for doggie.
  4. q32003

q32003

5. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

6. vermeer

vermeer

amy, what i really want to know is, where do they teach you to say that? hoor college? or does this cum naturally to anyone who sucks their 3,285th dick for cash?
  7. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

i ALWAYS say honey and sweetie....guess vermeers right AGAIN!
  8. berny

berny

i dont know whats up with craigs....but i always have to refresh the page....when i go there....i still get the last page i looked at....
  9. lepke

lepke

I thought it was Rabbit season..
  10. vermeer

vermeer

i was quail hunting at an undisclosed location for a few weeks.
  11. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

O.k., who woke Vermer up???
  12. vermeer

vermeer

Tony ********* is a perfect example of how the white man is trying to keep black folks down. This is a man who has given employment to dozens of unskilled workers who otherwise would be a strain on the taxpayer.
  13. vermeer

vermeer

First clue that you will have a lame session: ho calls you "honey" or "sweeety" on the phone. this is a dead giveaway that she has at least 300,000 miles on the odometer.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2006
  14. lepke

lepke

She sounds like a real disaster....I have noticed that like a bad movie these girls give you a clue what is coming almost right away..When you got the bad vibe you should have ran...I have done this same thing several times it never gets better......
  15. jjred675

jjred675

yeah, tony v definitely has good providers. lynn is the exception to the rule. chocolate is great and i've been with a couple others but can't remember names. lynn was actually working for tv over the summer for a bit and then she disappeared only to come back a few weeks ago.

actually, they told me that chick fiona got tv in trouble with LE and he's out of the game, at least for now.

as for lynn's looks, the pictures definitely look good. however, when i saw her, her hair was a frizzy mess, she had HORRIBLE breath and her legs were all hairy.

i made a big mistake not just going with chocolate that night.
  16. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

I recall the name Emma but I can not recall the face or body?

I think he had a very hot white (or white looking) blond named Jenna.

She was only with him for maybe two or three weeks. She was very hot!

I maybe wrong about her being part of his stable but I think she was. Anyknow if he had a very hot young blond maybe a year ago.
  17. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

Sylvia was disgusting and a no personality. I wrote a bad review about her a while back. I should have went with Emma. I really miss Tami though.
  18. If he ever gets Emma back She is better than the pics!!!! By far one of the hottest providers I've seen and very sweet even.
  19. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

I've seen 6 of his girls over the last 2 years and had only 1 bad experience. Chocolate is great. There was this other chic about 8 months ago, I think her name was Tami. She was great also.
  20. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

Tony V. is not known for getting bad providers.

I think Lynn is the exception in that regard.

Chocolate is highly rated (reviewed), but she does not do it for me.

But Lynn is much more attractive then the usuall girls he has so she will draw allot of interest.

Thank god me have UG!