Review of Michelle B - CL body rub - new UG mmber

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by billyS, Jan 18, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Rider

Rider

So, Kth, have you met Michelle?
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

She gives you a massage while you are laying down? Who'd have thunk it?
  3. kth831

kth831

......Thanks Rider

Does she do what's on her website under "BodyRubs" intense prostrate massage..Two years ago my wife and I were working out at the gym, after we were done we were walking home and were passing an AMP, my wife said I'll treat you to a massage and she"ll get a foot massage , she didn't know it was a happy ending place, but I knew, so she was sitting in a chair getting a foot massage and I was down the hall in a private room and this girl was giving me a HE while massaging my prostrate, It was amazing my wife didn't hear me I went back 4 days later and she was gone..I just don't want to ask it over the phone to her and have her hang up..Hey Michelle I hope you read this I know you come on hear I read your posts, your a beautiful lady, I hope to meet you one day real soon
  4. Rider

Rider

Yes she does and she's fantastic at it!
  5. kth831

kth831

Does she do what's on her website under "BodyRubs" intense prostrate massage..Two years ago my wife and I were working out at the gym, after we were done we were walking home and were passing an AMP, my wife said I'll treat you to a massage and she"ll get a foot massage , she didn't know it was a happy ending place, but I knew, so she was sitting in a chair getting a foot massage and I was down the hall in a private room and this girl was giving me a HE while massaging my prostrate, It was amazing my wife didn't hear me I went back 4 days later and she was gone..I just don't want to ask it over the phone to her and have her hang up..Hey Michelle I hope you read this I know you come on hear I read your posts, your a beautiful lady, I hope to meet you one day real soon
  6. Rider

Rider

She's very easy going and a lovely, intelligent, educated woman. You will feel quite comfortable with her so just make the call. I've seen her three times and it's always a pleasure and relaxing.
  7. kth831

kth831

I want to get an appointment to see Michelle, saw her pixs she looks like a knockout, and from the reviews I read sounds like she would be fun to be with, just have to get the nerve to call her
  8. Im still around guys lol..Just been a little busy with school and work so I havent been on here in ages..shame on me...
  9. trader1

trader1

Any 411 on Michelle- Have tried to reach her for the past couple of weeks-
  10. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Michelle is the first provider I saw in ages.(I stick to my regular girl)

I was desperate for release, michelle answered call quickly, location was great for me, and she was free.(had time for me then)

Im not a rub type of person.

Michelle is sweet, friendly, comforting in the sense that Im always uptight when I see anyone new, after 2 minutes I managed to relax.

She has great hands. She understands how to tease enough to torture(in a nice way), but knows how to increase the overall pleasure of the entire session.

I dont know prices for rubs. 170 sounded ballpark for me, I kinda figured 150 was average.

Easy parking, great location, sweet girl, delivers with skill, fun, and smiles.

Id highly recommend Michelle to anyone on UG that can get to central Nassau and wants a great release.

The only downside is she whispers alot, and you have to be real quiet as to not disturb the neighbors.

Id offer her double if shed bend over and let me play pokey with her.(or bring her home to my plaything so we both could enjoy her)
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  11. chrono498

chrono498

I contacted michelle by email today, she emailed me back a couple hours later. Not hard to reach at all.

Michelle: I should be in Long Island next week, hopefully, looking forward to meeting you.
  12. Hey Slipperyhands (cool name hahaha),

Sometimes its a little hard to get an appointment with me if you are not a reg because I don't make that many appointments per day but if you cant reach me by phone (i'll only call back if you leave a message and only if I can call you back that same day) you can also email me for an appt at bodyrubbymichelle@gmail.com

Hope to see you soon,

Michelle
    516-847-5201
  13. lol...
  14. Awww Scott68 u got me blushing...I'm so glad u had a great time...hope to see u soon ;-)
  15. slipperyhands

slipperyhands

I tried a few times, without success so far. Her pics and reviews are great. Are 2 pops allowed with 1 hour?
  16. trader1

trader1

Glad to hear your experience with Michelle was top notch- I have seen her on various occasions and she never disappoints

We do not want to talk about her too much otherwise she will book up solid, raise rates, make too much money, pack up and move to a better place :)~
  17. Scott68

Scott68 I hate UG and i wont post here again (under this h

I called on a whim on Fri. and was able to see her.

Michelle is just beautiful! She is intelligent and sensual. The space she uses is very private. I took a 90 min session and her technique is amazing, it's a body to body with oil. Her finish is one of the best with a very slow stop and go build up, she made my toes curl. I don’t know what else to say,

Hands down, there isn't anyone in Queens or Long Island that even comes close to her looks or service. She is a super star.
  18. farleynorton

farleynorton

You write well that's why.
  19. deadguy

deadguy banned

You write well that's why.
  20. wall2

wall2

Thanks Billys. I thinks I'm going to try this lovely lady out.