1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

Review of Michelle B - CL body rub - new UG mmber

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by billyS, Jan 18, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ghostnightflyer

ghostnightflyer

2. michellebaker1984

michellebaker1984 UG Advertiser

Im still around guys lol..Just been a little busy with school and work so I havent been on here in ages..shame on me...
  3. trader1

trader1

Any 411 on Michelle- Have tried to reach her for the past couple of weeks-
  4. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Michelle is the first provider I saw in ages.(I stick to my regular girl)

I was desperate for release, michelle answered call quickly, location was great for me, and she was free.(had time for me then)

Im not a rub type of person.

Michelle is sweet, friendly, comforting in the sense that Im always uptight when I see anyone new, after 2 minutes I managed to relax.

She has great hands. She understands how to tease enough to torture(in a nice way), but knows how to increase the overall pleasure of the entire session.

I dont know prices for rubs. 170 sounded ballpark for me, I kinda figured 150 was average.

Easy parking, great location, sweet girl, delivers with skill, fun, and smiles.

Id highly recommend Michelle to anyone on UG that can get to central Nassau and wants a great release.

The only downside is she whispers alot, and you have to be real quiet as to not disturb the neighbors.

Id offer her double if shed bend over and let me play pokey with her.(or bring her home to my plaything so we both could enjoy her)
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  5. chrono498

chrono498

I contacted michelle by email today, she emailed me back a couple hours later. Not hard to reach at all.

Michelle: I should be in Long Island next week, hopefully, looking forward to meeting you.
  6. michellebaker1984

Hey Slipperyhands (cool name hahaha),

Sometimes its a little hard to get an appointment with me if you are not a reg because I don't make that many appointments per day but if you cant reach me by phone (i'll only call back if you leave a message and only if I can call you back that same day) you can also email me for an appt at bodyrubbymichelle@gmail.com

Hope to see you soon,

Michelle
    516-847-5201
  7. michellebaker1984

lol...
  8. michellebaker1984

Awww Scott68 u got me blushing...I'm so glad u had a great time...hope to see u soon ;-)
  9. slipperyhands

slipperyhands

I tried a few times, without success so far. Her pics and reviews are great. Are 2 pops allowed with 1 hour?
  10. trader1

trader1

Glad to hear your experience with Michelle was top notch- I have seen her on various occasions and she never disappoints

We do not want to talk about her too much otherwise she will book up solid, raise rates, make too much money, pack up and move to a better place :)~
  11. Scott68

Scott68 I hate UG and i wont post here again (under this h

I called on a whim on Fri. and was able to see her.

Michelle is just beautiful! She is intelligent and sensual. The space she uses is very private. I took a 90 min session and her technique is amazing, it's a body to body with oil. Her finish is one of the best with a very slow stop and go build up, she made my toes curl. I don’t know what else to say,

Hands down, there isn't anyone in Queens or Long Island that even comes close to her looks or service. She is a super star.
  12. farleynorton

farleynorton

You write well that's why.
  13. deadguy

deadguy banned

You write well that's why.
  14. wall2

wall2

Thanks Billys. I thinks I'm going to try this lovely lady out.
  15. billyS

billyS Moderator

The massage is above average. Much better then those dirty AMP girls.

You will get what you are looking for, in the way of the massage.
  16. wall2

wall2

I was wondering if anyone who has seen Michelle B can tell me how are her massage skills. I've been mocked before because people said who the F*%# sees a woman like this for a massage. Nevertheless I like a truly good massage followed by a truly good ending - no matter how dazzling the provider is. So does she give a real massage, getting out the knots and stuff or is it just a soft touch thing and simply acts as a prelude.
  17. Santino

Santino

Michelle B

I saw Michele for the second time a couple of weeks ago. I had a great time, just like in the summer. I am glad that she is available on Sundays now so that I don't have to deal with rush hour traffic after work LOL!
    I will make sure to see her again in a couple of months. IMO- she puts all the others to shame and is very reasonably priced, especially for the half hour.
  18. trader1

trader1

I agree as well

Michelle does not need someone to shill for her-
  19. billyS

billyS Moderator

I thought the above sounded familiar. This guy just cut and pasted most of my review from two years ago.
    Why?
  20. mguili1947

mguili1947

Michelle B

Name: Michelle B
    Ebony
    One Beautiful woman is the only way to describe her.She has a great personalty and seems to love what she does.She has beautiful dark brown skin, very smooth,very firm breast, all natural, about 36B, slim tummy and nice wide hips and round ass. Totally non-rushed. I had her full attention for the hour. She is very relaxed, super friendly and affectionate from start to finish. None of it seemed phony either. She is very clean her Pictures are accurate.She gives a Body Rub leading to release, Not a GFE, no body fluids exchanged but mutual touching allowed,she can really turn you on as she really enjoys and gets into what she does.
    Boy did I luck out today! I’ve called Michelle’s number on a couple of occasions with no luck today I was lucky she picked up. She sounded perky and pleasant and we arranged a 4:00 meeting. When I got to the room and she answered the door I was very pleasantly surprised. She was beautiful! She seemed to be in a great mood and was both friendly and relaxed. I just couldn’t waite to get my hands on her and she had no problem with me pulling her close and kissing her neck. She was very affectionate.
    We each undressed and I layed face down and she started a medium massage on my back with some cream hitting all the sore spots. We talked as she did my arms, shoulders and back before hitting my butt and hamstrings and some ‘accidental’ touches.
    I flipped and she started to work my dick. I told her to go slow I cum quick. She layed on top of me allowing neck kissing as she stroked me, then backed off and rubbed my cock. I suggested oral and she asked if I had a condom which I didn't so not having a condom she stroked me to completion.
    We talked as we cleaned up. I told her I had a read few posts about her and that she lived up to all my expectation.
    Guys, this girl is great and if I had extra money I would be back to see her again today. I really had a great time with her. With out a doubt the most intimate non-fs session I ever had.