Review of Samantha

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Bill Furniture, Dec 5, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. DiverDan

DiverDan

Samantha's virgin twin?

No, it was a reincarnation of Janelle.
  2. tomahawk9

tomahawk9

Thanks for your thoughts. The checklist of must-do's (shower and shave, proper appearance, respectful demeanor, "arrangements" in plain view, etc.) reveals nothing, but whatever turned off Samantha came early or was pre-existing.

Ten minutes into the hour Samantha was still in a chair with all clothes on. Thinking that our easy banter had been a distraction, I excused myself and went to the bathroom for a minute but on returning was confused to see she had not moved. That proved the theme of our session.

When both us us were at last "comfortable" and lying down, I had to ask her to switch off the (right in front of the bed) TV - I think Samantha was watching that thing!

We, or rather I, proceeded gradually.... No DFK, and really no K (the rest of her body wasn't moving, and neither were her lips). During DATY she was so conspicuously motionless that I paused to look up and she was just staring at the ceiling. So much for my technique. And Bill Furniture, Samantha does give CBJs. She told me she doesn't do 'em BB, which was quite a disappointment since that was a big reason I wanted to see her. And as noted on an earlier post, during missionary her arms were at her sides.

I felt alone.

It's odd to say this but her attitude was not hostile or curt but friendly and pleasant. I would have guessed that she was new to sex altogether but this is the woman whose photos appear on the Amber site. Did I really meet Samantha's virgin twin? I'd believe it.
  3. tomahawk9

tomahawk9

4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Tomahawk, I was wondering if you got a BJ from Samantha? I got a BBBJ and I don't think she even does CBJs. Were you talking about no BBBJTC, which she doesn't do? Did she wrap her legs around yours? She did with me and I thought it was cool.
  5. sammyfantastic

sammyfantastic

This is surprising!

Tomahawk, I've never heard anything bad about this girl. Was it something you said or did that turned her off? Everybody who had been with her gave great reviews. She's probably the closest thing to a true GFE one can ever get. She has converted some long time A&F doubters. You can see their posts all over UG. And I've seen good reviews on other boards, too.

I also know a girl that was a close match to Samantha, but some not-so-nice people did bad things to her so much so that she quit. It's just sometimes clients do stupid things to turn a hot girl off. I don't know what really happened between you and her, but this is truly a surprise. She's probably one of the top girls that receive consistently good reviews. Hope you guys can work it out.
  6. DannyNJ

DannyNJ

Tomahawk - really??? Wow, all I can say is that I've seen her twice and it was nothing like your session. I guess it's a case of YMMV, or maybe she wasn't feeling well that night. Please don't take this the wrong way - I've seen your posts and trust your opinion - but my times with her were awesome!
  7. tomahawk9

tomahawk9

Saw Samantha recently and yes, she is hot and is a sweet girl but her participation in the session was minimal. Almost no K and certainly no DFK, no BBBJ, and during missionary she just lay there with her arms at her sides. When you see that you know she is not into it.
    After seeing the raves on her I'm feeling pretty left out. This was my first time with Amber's and everything was well set up - will try them again.
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Well, now that you mention it...
  9. DannyNJ

DannyNJ

Not unless you recently changed your name to "God", Mr Furniture.
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Did she scream my name?
  11. DannyNJ

DannyNJ

Finally got to see Samantha again yesterday, after she recovered from the work out Bill gave her last week : )

Still an absolute sweetheart and a great session. It's good to see that as the weeks go by, her enthusiasm stays high. She's such an upbeat person that I think it would be impossible to have a bad time with her.

I hear A & F has a couple new girls too. Hmmmmmmm
  12. robnotbob

robnotbob

Bill is also the master of the "Standing 71" which is a standing 69 with 2 fingers up her ass.

Good one, Bill.
  13. Crazyphingers

Crazyphingers

as always Bill you are an inspiration to us all.

Thanks for more good info
  14. pchotmail

pchotmail

Bill,

Great review. I was just about to call for an appt. Now they are closed for the weekend. Bummer.
  15. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I only saw one movie with him in it, Jenna Loves Rocco.
  16. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I will try to be there, I was actually supposed to work late that night but a guy asked me to switch with him tomorrow to go to our company party which I chose not to attend.
  17. ryan

ryan

<b><i>I then picked her up to do a "Standing 69," </i></b>

Bill, you've been watching too many Rocco Siffredi movies.... LOL
  18. DannyNJ

DannyNJ

Loren???

While I was checking out the website (lamenting not being able to see Sam today), I noticed a new face... Loren. Has anyone seen her yet? She looks HOT! Maybe I should have cruised up to NNJ anyway...lol Can't wait to hear the reports
  19. DandyDon

DandyDon

Bill, Great review. If you keep doing those "freaky" things to the providers we're all gonna get a reputation!!! Are you going to try and make an appearance at the party?
  20. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

um, sorry Danny