1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

Review of Tavi @ Candlelight Salon

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by Duckman, Nov 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Duckman

Duckman Moderator

This eludes many, many people
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2007
  2. goldocat

goldocat

Haley

newbie here! (to the forum and to my new hobby)

I have to second that motion from BoredInCT. This was my first time visiting the more upscale places- I saw Haley aka 'Some Kind of Wonderful' about a month ago and she was sweet as can be and very patient with my bumbling nervousness while explaining the rules to me and so forth...

The massage was excellent and the finish...INCREDIBLE!!! She also sat on the small of my back which turns me on like crazy. I did have to ask if she would remove her bottoms and she did right away. I've been to other places that charge much less and they're completely naked from the get go...I also think that if your a nice guy and don't come off as creepy that most girls would probably accomadate.

I'm going to try spellbound and sacred next. anyone have any recent suggestions?
  3. CandlelightSalon

CandlelightSalon UG Advertiser

bottomless...

I've sent an electronic mail to you folks about taking out an ad, please don't post those "hints' about services. Thank you.

jb_r
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2007
  4. BoredInCT

BoredInCT

Haley

since you bring this place up again, I'll throw in that I saw Haley a couple of weeks ago. she was just fantastic. it was a similar expereince to what you describe with Tavi. she was completely naked from the start, with a nicely shaved little landing strip.

as someone described on a different thread, haley's like an all-american version of a geisha. very accommodating and gentle, but when it came time for the finish, the little tigress comes out.

i know some people have said none of the girls at candlelight go bottomless -- and in my experience, most don't. even though it was my first time with haley, i have been there so many times, she may have felt more comfortable. YMMV.
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2007
  5. phipp2s

phipp2s

I am not much of a poster, mainly just a reader..but I am in the giving mood tonight..so here you go
    Saw Tavi for the first time about a month ago... It was my first time seeing her..in fact my first time seeing someone besides Mina. I have been going to Candlelight for over 3 year now but I would only see Mina up at the 49th street location. I was always worried no one would compare to Mina so I never bothered to see anyone else.
    Well...was I wrong. Tavi is absolutely stunning. The pictures on the site do not do her justice. She may have the best breasts I have ever seen on an asian girl. Truly wonderful.
    As for the massage. A very sensual massage with plenty of mutual touching. There is something very special about having a girl lay on top of you moaning in your ear after she massages you. very nice.

On the flip, she went russian for me as well (maybe this is her trademark). She was very enthusiastic during the process which made it all the better.

All said and done 200 for the hour plus a 40 dollar tip. Some may say that is too expensive, but I believe the money is worth every dollar. Highly recommended. I will definitely be going back to see Tavi soon but not before I check out the other girls. Now that I have seen someone besides Mina I feel I have to try them all.
  6. Duckman

Duckman Moderator

To clarify, Fair Emily....who is a frequent poster on UG.
  7. njrainman

njrainman

website names

ashley=american beauty
    nicole=lucky star
    chloe=victorias secret
  8. Duckman

Duckman Moderator

Personally, I recommend you leave this alone. If they are not taking new clients, just move on. If you haven't seen Emily, she is worth a go.
  9. timewaster

timewaster

which ones are ashley,nicole, and chloe from their website?
    i.e. Tavi = crimson & clover
  10. hootinagin

hootinagin

thanks man!
  11. njrainman

njrainman

in my humble opinion

i'm not duckman lol and i haven't seen tavi, but i would recommend ashley or nicole. they both give very sensous sessions and are very playful and really cute. i have also heard good things about chloe from a buddy of mine who has seen her.
  12. hootinagin

hootinagin

can't get appt with tavi

i tried to make an appt but she was fully booked.

duckman, is there anyone else from candlelight you would recommend? if i try out another girl, will i get a similar session to the one you detailed?
  13. njrainman

njrainman

i have been to candlelight many times, my first time was through a referral too from a friend i work with, i think they are just very careful there, i guess it's easy for me to say from the inside but i like the safety, it helps me relax while i am there. i used to go to another r&t in midtown where the girl i saw (alexis? i dont know if she still works anywhere, she was very petite, red hair) had been arrested at another place when a cop called from their ad in ny mag and seemed fine on the phone and sent *****, they i guess went and looked at him from outside at his car and everything....yaddayadda...she ended up in jail for a night, they dropped charges but still she said it messed up her life a lot but i guess she stayed in the biz anyhow, but became much more careful. it seems like you just cant be too careful, i think a lot of these girls at CL have other jobs and are in school and cant risk it. in my experience, they are plenty busy--sometimes i can't even get in to see ashley because she is booked back to back, its really hard sometimes. but i saw on their site they are doing housecalls now.

if there was a way i could help u guys out, i would! is there?
  14. notorious-ed

notorious-ed

thanks for the feedback

emily, you're really cool. if you're taking new clients i'd be inclined to make an appointment with you and forget the whole cat and mouse thing. thanks
  15. fairemily

fairemily

It is strange why they need a referral. It's a very private industry and the guys who see me don't tell anyone what they do so how can they get a referral. If they will take another providers okay I will verify anyone who saw me. I have given references in the past to other independents and have no probem doing it for any UG guys I know.
  16. Waterclone

Waterclone

Fuck em if they make it hard for me to make an appointment. There are enough other options for me not to care.

When their business starts to slide, they'll start allowing new customers and then maybe I'll give em a shot.
  17. timewaster

timewaster

I had the same problem.
    They had no phone number, i *****ed them they asked me for a code.
    i told them I don't have a code and they never responded back.
    I thought that if u provide some personal info, they would accept u as a new customer?
    sucks. after reading duckman's I was looking forward to seeing her.
  18. BoredInCT

BoredInCT

I feel lucky. This is definitely not one of those times where I would agree with Groucho Marx

I saw Tavi and was very happy I did.
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2006
  19. Waterclone

Waterclone

Because they are not taking new customers without a referral from a current client.
  20. BoredInCT

BoredInCT

Are you saying you called them at the phone number at their website and they wanted a code?

If you did, why didn't you tell them you had never been there before?