Review of Vanessa

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by SS, Dec 8, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SS

SS

Oh yeah, almost forgot, although she sat on my face (my weight measuring device), I think her weight may be around 145-150 lbs, but I'm not 100% sure.
  2. SS

SS

Opps sorry about the dbl post
  3. SS

SS

She told me that her ass is almost virgin. I laughed and asked her to explain that. I told her that sounded like Certified Pre Owned to me which means Used. She told me that it was only used 4 times. Upon my close inspection, it was nice and tight. I will try it my next visit.
    ss
  4. SS

SS

She told me that her ass is almost virgin. I laughed and asked her to explain that. I told her that sounded like Certified Pre Owned to me which means Used. She told me that it was only used 4 times. Upon my close inspection, it was nice and tight. I will try it my next visit.
    ss
  5. SS

SS

My post didn't get posted so here goes again. She is 5'8", Italian, dirty blonde hair, a big girl, although not a BBW or a BMW. She looks similar to another nice provider that is in the NY and NJ ad section, that I had the pleasure of meeting along time ago. Vanessa used to be a dancer in NYC when she went to school years ago. She was 20 lbs lighter than. She said alot of her Boston clients prefer the extra 20 lbs on her b/c it went directly to her Tits and ass. She said she was a 38DD and is now a 38EE and has a black giry type booty. She told me she would show me pics the next time we meet. Although her ass is big, she has a very tight nice pink asshole. She has a stretch mark on her tummy and was very self concious and sensitive about it. I told her to relax and that it was ok and not to worry. She is very clean, safe and health concious.

We had a lot of fun, even though she isn't GFE. She was very interested in making me happy. She told me that we can meet with one or two of her friends as well in the future. More about that another time. She talks alot!!

She is new to the area and doesn't know her way around well yet. She got lost when meeting me and was (half hour late) since she was driving when it was dark out. But it was ok and we laughed about it. I told her I would put a GPS system on her ass so the next time I see her I would know where she is if she gets lost again.

She is conveniently located for me, she is a nice girl and was alot of fun.
    SS
  6. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

height/weight proportionate?

Thanks for your help...sorry about all the questions...last one?
    Lets see she's 5' 8"....any idea on weight and is she a big or thick girl?

Thx.
  7. SS

SS

Seeker,
    Yes, she told me upfront her fetish session price was $300, which she also told me was listed on her site. In general, the prices I've seen for fetish sessions vary from lady to lady in NYC and NJ from $200 and up. She is on the higher side, you're right. Next session with her I will go for 1 hour FS, CBJ, and maybe Greek too?
  8. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

You charge extra for role play ??
  9. SS

SS

I guess I should clarify, sorry about that! The $300 was NOT just for Russian, it was for my entire 1 hour session. I chose a roleplay fetish fantasy session ($300 hour). I didn't embellish on all details of my session, just that I had a TF completion. The fetish play involved FaceSitting/Smothering & Analingus. She has a very nice pink asshole, very sensitive, smells good and tastes great! Next time I will visit the Greek Islands.

Her rates are listed on her web site. FS is $250 hour. I listed the acronyms she offers in my original post above.
  10. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

$300 for Russian ????

Fuhgedaboudit. . . . .
  11. SS

SS

I saw her for ONE FULL HOUR. That equals two half hours also :)
  12. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

half hour or 1 hour ??
  13. SS

SS

I may be wrong but I believe her site said $300 for 1 hour outcall. Anyway, I got everything I wanted from my session, which included some fetish stuff I wanted to explore with her.

And Yes, she does have a nice pink asshole :)

ss
  14. vermeer

vermeer

on her site the rate is $250. guess you got charged idiot tax.

she looks like a nice piece of fuckmeat. bet she has a nice pink asshole
  15. SS

SS

Review continued

According to the rules, since I have provided a review I am also allowed to post her website: Her website is vanessabutterfly.com
    I hope this helps.

BTW, if i don't chat with you all, have a great holiday !!!
    SS
  16. SS

SS

I saw her ad on CL, called her and set up to meet at a motel in Central NJ. She is 5'8", has big 38EEs and a large booty. She told me upfront that she was not GFE. Although she didn't offer GFE, we still had alot of fun. We shared a jacuzzi and watched x rated movies as she took care of me, TittyFuck completion. She offers CBJ, and FS and told me Greek was extra. She is very much into roleplay and fetish fantasy. She does have a very tight little ahole. :) Her # is 617 970 2711. She has a great attitude and was very sweet. Oh almost forgot, the session was $300 plus $50 for the room.

SS