Review: Oriental Spa (Grand Opening!)

Discussion in 'DC & Baltimore / Maryland / Virginia / Delaware' started by pitman_nyc, Feb 13, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

2. sparta170

sparta170

I will be in town on business in and around Rockville as well in the upcoming weeks. Do you have any recommendations? And where exactly is the Oriental Spa?
  3. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

oh, I sat on her face, almost while she gave me a CBJ with attention to my balls. Kind of teethy, otherwise good.
  4. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

The Location: Wasn't hard to find the Oriental Spa. It was a 3 story walkup. Had a different name at the door. Greeted by an older small mamasan. Friendly. Immediately asked for the $60 house fee, which I had prepared. She then left promptly.

The girl: Well, older (30's? late 20s?). Not horrible, but not great, so I'd have to say about a 5-6. I've had worse. I've had much better. Still, not a bad body. Soft, kind of floppy tits. Small ass, which didn't match her larger upper body...no don't get any female bodybuilding images, just a small tight ass, which I ended up worshipping. Could lose some weight, but she was not fat. Oh, yeah, her name was shi-shi. ~5'3" I got the feeling she was experienced.

The Sauna: Someone was using the shower, they let me warm up for awhile in the sauna. Seemed like it was very long. Some erotic literature was present, which Shi-shi indicated I should read. Lied down and enjoyed it considering it was cold outside.

The Shower: Overall very good, but when playing with my privates in front, seemed too fast in brushing and I was getting kind of scared...Enough attention to my rear hole. Nice hot towel on my face at the end of the massage. The water was originally scalding, but she had added cold water to cool it down by the end. still felt heavently. I love the whole AMP scene. You get buffed and drained and walk out feeling 110%.

In the room: 25 minutes later. No pretense of a massage. When we got close, she mumbled "everything?", I said yes. We were standing, I turned her around so her back was facing me, she leaned against the wall. I massaged her back, ass, nothing really got her going. She had put some lub on her Y quickly which I didn't like, as I'd be going down there soon. Basically, she was ready for quick action and quickly turn me over for the next customer. I had her lie down on the bed, I gave her a massage, which she appreciated. I had her playing with mr. happy while I was massaging her. Went down to Asia and she started to warm up, especially with my hot breath was blowing up her ass. Turned her over and dined at the tip of the Y for awhile. She claims to have cum and then wanted me in her. First Mish with legs in the air, her feet on the cheeks of my face. then 90 degree turn left for a bit. Cowgirl, told her to keep it slow because I didn't want to cum quickly. She started slow, but kept speeding up. I moved her from cowgirl to reverse mish, her lying parallel on me, while I'm keeping her legs closed. She also got up and with only hers touching mine, pumped me lke it was going out of style. Interesting. I still kept going and going. She wanted me to cum, basically, complaining about her still having to work, and me ruining her for the night...she had a 2nd big O by this time with a digit playing with her behind. I got up and we did it sitting, facing each other. I laid her on her back and pumped while in this seated position and finished. Always love the hot towel at the end...

The tip: I offered, .6 and she balked. I told her I usually paid that much, but offered up another .2 and she changed her tone after that. I told her I'd tip more next time (yeah, right) and she then proceeded to write up a visit 5 times card and your 6th visit is free. First time I've seen that. I couldn't keep the card, for fear of discovery. She then would track my visits by name (which is a common name: Steve, so others go under the same name, someone's gonna get a freebee). Then again, the phone bell rang at least 3 times while I was in the sauna for 10 minutes. I'd hope the other girls are hotter to explain this ... and not the "special 6th visit free promo". Anyways, total damage was $1.4. All in all a good time.