Review: Osaka in Oakland, UPPER LEVEL

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by teeduke, Jan 24, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. teeduke

teeduke

mr

I only visited T&S once. Not my kind of place. Attitude sucks. Ladies were definitely not lookers. Maybe others think differently. Osaka is in a whole different league.
  2. gilgamesh

gilgamesh

It's been a long time...

since I was at Osaka. Used to go there like 5-6 (?) years ago. There was a really cute college student who used to give a great massage (physical therapy major) with a decent release. One time I went there and got an Italian attendant (Gina maybe?) All Asian previously. During the massage, she asked "What are you looking at?" I answered, "You" and made some lame compliment that she looked good. And that's when she kinda freaked. Gave me one of those - "Who do you think I am? I don't do that sort of thing" tirades. Told her, No problem, chill out, the massage is fine. Left without tipping and haven't been back. Been to T&S many times, but that's too wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am (home of the 20-minute hour). Sounds like I might want to give Osaka another go...
  3. mr_namrepus

mr_namrepus

Thanks for the info - I'll try Osaka next time I'm in the area BUT what's your complaint about T&S? I've been there for two good sessions.
  4. teeduke

teeduke

jarhead—

jarhead—

I suppose every AMP I've ever gone to has been busted. Just not while I was in it. I'm sure I would react pretty much as you did.
    But it's one of the risks we take in this hobby.

So I try to be sensible about pursuing this hobby. I choose low-key places that don't have a lot of the web buzz, say, of a Denville, right now. Places that have been around a long while, albeit under different ownership. Places that seem to be managed by owners who understand the fine line they must travel. Places where the ladies are smart enough to understand all that. And most of all, a place where one can have a very enjoyable experience.

Osaka is one of the places that meet my criteria. I have a few others that I place on my list. And as I try new places, I try to share on this board.

As to best time to go/avoid a place, who knows? No way to answer that. Always use your judgment.

Enjoy yourself.
  5. Jarhead

Jarhead

Hi girls, said the blindman as he walked by the fishmarket.

I brought it because they like it, and so do I.?? Koreans love Sushi and Sashimi and it makes a nice (peace/piece) offering before we hit the table. I would do it once in awhile just as a nice gesture. We would sit on the floor next to the refrigerator on that stupid little blanket with the little floor table, bullshit a little and scarf it down together. I knew the group there and the owner very well. She sold out after the bust and bought a laundrymat in Queens. You get more with honey than vinegar anyday, so you call it mini-marketing too. Some nights they would close and we would play a Korean card game called "go/stop" for .25 cents a point till 4:00am. They were a nice group. I have no clue who is there now.

Jarhead
  6. jersey

jersey

jarhead,
    i was just curious why you would bring the girls raw fish?
  7. capitan

capitan

PeteH,

Just my guess here, but I think that weekends might be a bit safer than weekdays, when they could hit at any time of the day.
    They might watch the place from a distance and when the parking lot has some cars, then it means they will have an ideal opportunity to strike.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  8. petehanse

petehanse

Jarhead

Thanx for your warning. Oakland is not far from me; however, after your post I may have to reconsider. There has to be a time period where busts are most frequent. You think that they would wait until the spa had some coin in the till. Does anyone know what the most dangerous hours would be? I would imagine that weekends are safer than weekdays. Any thoughts?
  9. Jarhead

Jarhead

FYI

Teeduke:

I was in this place 4/5 years ago when they got busted by Oakland LE. It was a different owner, and they let me go after logging my ID and minor interrogation, but I could have used a pair of rubber pants when they barged in. Fortunately, I had brought a Sushi Platter for the girls and when they asked me what I was doing there I told them I was delivering dinner (albeit in a suit). However, they did not let me leave (stood up against the wall) till they finished with the cast and they searched everything from flower pots, inside pillows to behind the counters. It was an eye-opening experience, not for the faint of heart. My name did not appear in the paper with the others, but I haven't been back since. There was no county or state LE involved, only the town. Choose your time carefully. They came in around 5:30pm., not that it helps much.

Jarhead
  10. teeduke

teeduke

My new policy

shorty—

I don't want to be unhelpful; quite the opposite. Which is why I posted my review in the first place. But I'm trying to follow my new policy of not posting too much info, thereby creating the kind of situation that's happened at Denville. In other words, I don't want to blow up a really good find ... and ruin it for all of us—me included—just by being a blabbermouth. Let's play it cool ... so we can all play when we want.

Standard fee. $50 i think. As to acronyms, R&T is all i'll say here. But if you have the company of either of my two favs, you will have a good time. Although, as always, YMMV.

Enjoy yourself.
  11. shorty

shorty

hey duke - care to share the details? acronyms? cost? etc.?
  12. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

technically, more a renting situation, dont you think?
  13. teeduke

teeduke

Finally figured out a way to make it back to Osaka in Oakland. Upper level.
    201 337-3855.

Saw two ladies ... both my favs ... separately over two days. Now I can't figure out which I like best.

Both are great looking and offer a great massage administered with enthusiasm and skill. And each provides a really enjoyable session.

Word to the wise: The place seemed a little slow both evenings. So I think they are more likely to treat their customers very well indeed. And it's nice and quiet. More private than some other places right now that seem way too hot.

Just my opinion, but I think Osaka has been hurt only because it's in the same building as T&S—a truly lousy AMP—which is on the MIDDLE LEVEL. Those guys really stink.

I like to think of this as a BUYING opportunity.