review - Pretty Lady-22

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by FrankM61962, May 29, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nywhiteguy

nywhiteguy

It took 2 days for a response over the internet. I called on Mon and Tues and I still have not hear back. Maybe they have enough customers or they do not like my voice?
  2. tonynyc

tonynyc

How long did it take to receive a reply to the ****** you sent her?
  3. Count Dooku

Count Dooku

I saw her this past Saturday for a half hour. BBBJ, licking of jewels, followed by CFS both Missionary and doggie. A really sweet girl. I called around 11:00am and the man who answered said that she was available at 5:00pm which of course I took. A guy who was polite, let me me in. A great deal, paid as I left. Will definitely go back again.
  4. vermeer

vermeer

I used to work for Immigration, so I carry my INS badge with me when I visit 3rd world illegal hoors.

I tell them that if they don't want to be deported, they better cooperate.

Works like a charm!!

5. nywhiteguy

nywhiteguy

I called twice and no call back. Even send another *****, is she that busy?
  6. xghobo

xghobo

Thanks Frank

Frank<< Thanks a million for the great review. Everything you said was 100% on the Money. Had a 1/2 after getting in touch and was very happy with service. I think you are right about no DFK but DATY and all positions are readly avail. I dont get to go out much or post much for that matter but i had to say thanks!
  7. EndFx

EndFx

The guy is her assistant, very easy to setup and place wasn't hard to get to either. Like FrankM mentioned, it's on a residential street. Not really that quiet since there are people walking around with their kids and all as I'm looking for the apartment.

Session was great. Girl was cute and pretty tiny. Not really as curvy as I would've liked but can't really complain. Small breasts (not good with cupsize but I'd say medium B?), small butt, very tight.

She understands english but I think sometimes she has no idea what I'm saying. Anyway, started with bbbj, nice and slow, good tongue action, then went to your normal positions, cowgirl, mish and doggie, not necessarily in that order. She was very tight in every position like I mentioned before. Popped once but I did confirm that it is as many as you can, I think she mentions that in her ad too. Tried to get a list of what she would do but she was very vague. Didn't have time to ask for greek.

No tip asked, pay as you leave. "Assistant" is right outside the bedroom. Would repeat for the price and service, although the phone system can get a little annoying.

All in all a good time.
    Face: 8
    Body: 7
    Service: 7
  8. shorty

shorty

lmao - slow and easy, you just proved your name to vermeer.

You're a slow pickin up on vermeer's sense of sarcasm
    and EASY to convince that he actually did.

Slow - Don't mind Mr. "I want to violate your pets anally".
  9. slow and easy

slow and easy

How did you manage this? Did she know you did?

slow and easy
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2006
  10. vermeer

vermeer

i fucked her in the anus and didn't pay. what a bargain!
  11. ck1

ck1

did anyone get to see her this weekend? I kept getting the voic***** on the # she sent me...
  12. Lascivious

Lascivious

wow, if she offered muti-pops for the half, that's the best deal out there for what you're getting. She's cute. Still dying to get into V's place.
  13. EndFx

EndFx

Still waiting for an ***** back. Will report back my experience IF I get an #. Thanks for the review FrankM
  14. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

definitely multi-pops available...except for twenty minute bbbj special...daty also but i dont think dfk...go for it and let us know how you make out. (pun intended)
  15. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

Is it 2 shots per hour? daty or dfk available?
  16. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

i got an answer, gonna shoot for sat. evening
  17. ck1

ck1

I got a response with her # and telling me to call her assistant for an appointment but so far no one has been answering...
  18. nywhiteguy

nywhiteguy

finally got a response, I should be calling her tomorrow.
  19. kingkong888

kingkong888

I *****ed her last night and she responded today. I'll call her assistance to try to make an appointment for this Friday. I'll report back if I went thru.
  20. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

Keep checking CL for their ad to come up, when it does send an ***** and be ready to make an appointment that day...it seems that on days that they don't post ads they're not seeing anybody.