Review: Roxy

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by fortydog, May 1, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. thegrumble1

thegrumble1

Tried to make an appointment with her few weeks back. She lives/works out of an apartment with 5 other girls. They run into the bedrooms and you are supposed to use the bedroom, which is pretty much just in the livingroom. Really awkward and uncomfortable.

But this isn't the worst part. The other girls will call you back from their phones if Roxy does not answer. One of Roxy's roomates called me pretending to be Roxy. We set up a time to meet out on the block and I went down to meet her. She was a good late 40's-50 yrs old. She looked like she was prbably decent looking when she was young, but she had that dried up junkie look to her so she could have actually been late 30's.

So this Raquell plays dumb and tells me it was an honest and that she didn't know I wanted Roxy (because all the girls in that place must also post on CL). Obviously hat made no sense because I called Roxy's phone and this person called me from her own phone after she got the number off of Roxy's phone. Then she offers to take care of me. Just to humor her, I ask her how much she charges and then get this....she tells me she can't do it then anyways because she had an appointment and I would have to wait an hour! Eventhough I was meeting her exactly the time we agreed!

This pissed me off because I wasted over an hour getting down there and meeting with her. So I called her 3 hours later and set up and appointment with her, intending to flake. But I thought it would be better to see how she would react and I was nearby the area so I walked over there. She said she would be "waiting for me and to hurry" so I got to the building and called. LMAO, she shows up with her roomate in a cab. All sweaty and carrying shopping bags. She takes me up to the apartment and shoos out her 5 roomates to the bedrooms. Then she starts undressing, still all sweaty and out of breath wearing the same dirty clothes I saw her on the street 3 hours earlier. I said, "You got to be kidding!" and walked out.
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2006
  2. trigeek

trigeek

Cars really suck when they have problems. I look forward to your adventures.
    Too bad I'm not in the city to see Roxy. I will have to plan a trip in there.
    Good luck with the car.
  3. RuffToy

RuffToy

Let me congratulate you for being the first person on the entire internet (at least from my research) to say word-one about seeing MAYA. An entire thread in the Coliseum was devoted to her, and the original poster was banned from here. http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24844

What I find interesting about her is that she posts in CL ES LONG ISLAND section ONLY, never in the Manhattan section. Makes you say to yourself....."hhhhmmmmmm!"
  4. anataben

anataben

sounds and looks nice. DFK?
  5. searching4ever

searching4ever

Roxy's her (stage?) name and I speculate she's still in the East Village. She's the "GORGEOUS BLUE-EYED BLONDE WAITING TO SATISFY YOU" on CL and she's 23. Another Roxy is brunette (in her pics) and looks older. This ad didn't feature a single word. There are four pictures - two of her, one featuring her phone number, and the fourth is a JPG picture of her text. I did call. She seeks $1.40 for 30 minutes and $2.80 for 60. I didn't go into detail about what she offered.

Thanks for the kind words, too! I'll need all the luck I can find with that car. My discretionary mongering fund was decimated with a transmission rebuild. If the radiator repair's not too steep, I may go out on yet another mongering (mis?)adventure.
  6. trigeek

trigeek

I like your style of reviews....seems real. Thanks for the note about drugs & the Rox. Sounds like I will have to stop into the city. What was the place...The Rox? Thanks man for your info. Good luck with the car.
  7. searching4ever

searching4ever

Just catching up on the posts ...

Looks like Roxy's all moved in and ready for business. I have seen her posts today on CL. Was she on drugs when I saw her? I'd say no - she just seemed sleep-deprived for whatever reason. I also remember calling her before (actually in January, 2006) to hear her I-just-woke-up voice. I do make a point to look for needle marks on the arms, too. I wouldn't be suprised if she sounded sleepy again.

Roxy and Maya are the ones I'd most likely see one more time. I just have to take care of the radiator leak in my car, first. Maya's skilled in prostate massages, too. I was toooooo stressed to have a cup of coffee, though.
  8. Zman617

Zman617

Great review. I work in Soho and had wondered if there were any legit incalls in the area. Thanks again!
  9. trigeek

trigeek

I really enjoyed reading your review. Unreal. Do you think she was on drugs?
  10. pilot

pilot

re: Maya

I have seen Maya... as recently as last week. Definitely not LE. I see her frequently as I like mature providers and she is particularly skillful. She's been around the biz for a good while and knows her stuff. There's something to be said for the skills of a pro.

She has a nice personality, too. Makes the session that much more enjoyable. If she' not heavily booked up, an hour gets stretched out. She really enjoys her work, too. That's not just talk, either. She really gets into it! Some providers just say that they love their work. Maya really does. She understands the whole alphabet.

She posts on CL and usually works Tues thru Thursday at a boutique east side hotel in the thirties.
  11. searching4ever

searching4ever

She posted on May 27th, too ...

... with her pics, no less! Not sure if her move is complete - she's still using the same phone numbers. Just an FYI ...
  12. searching4ever

searching4ever

I'd say forty's description is very accurate. I remember the slender body, bald beaver, perky nipples, and (dirty?) blonde hair. She walked around barefoot, but I would have loved to have seen her taste in shoes, too.

Yes, I also waver between young and experienced. I'm still sampling.
  13. Lascivious

Lascivious

Searching, from reading your above post, I gather you like mature providers but Roxy is 23ish looking according to forty. What age do you put Roxy at? I'm only asking cause I like them young looking and for the price you mentioned, it sounds awesome especially if I can get a second cup.
  14. searching4ever

searching4ever

I'll look for the Maya thread ...

... and post the rest there. We did talk about those accusations. She seemed upset. She categorically denied working with LE or working as LE undercover, etc. I believed her.

If anyone knows the URL to that thread, send it to me via PM, pleeeease.
  15. RuffToy

RuffToy

Don't mean to steal this thread. There is another thread someone started some time back accusing Maya of working with LE. No one has ever posted that they have seen her. I assume you have. What was your experience with her?
  16. searching4ever

searching4ever

She may be moving ...

... but will still remain in the East Village. I saw her on April 22nd. I remember giving about three hours notice or so. She sounded like she was napping whenever I called her (make a mental note for later). I actually saved a printout of her ad when she was posting her pictures. I did so because it came up when I searched for ads with the word prostate.

I arrived late (embarrassed, too) from the drenching the rain gave me. It wasn't the first impression I wanted to make. She wore something silky and skimpy and all I could notice was her porcelain complexion and her almost-Asian perky nipples. I had the $1.75 all ready. She asked me if I wanted a lap dance or whether I wanted to just dive right in. I wanted the lap dance because I needed to warm up from the rain.

She indeed warmed me up and proceeded to the BBBJ with me sitting on the edge of the bed. She seemed very enthusiastic about demonstrating her oral skills. I asked if she knew how to give a prostate massage. She gave me a muffled uh-huh and a nod. I actually came prepared (lube and latex surgical gloves) and she appreciated the gesture.

She fooled around with a few positions and tried two fingers, but I asked her to throttle down to one. The climax made me cover my mouth - I thought I'd wake the neighbors for the wrong reasons. The sensation was so intense, I still can't figure out for sure what exactly happened (I speculate BBBJTCNQ). She took a tender moment too far, though - she kept going, and I found myself edging away from her.

I stepped away and took care of myself. I wasn't sure if I was up for it, but we tried for a second cup. She was orally enthusiastic again when ...

... I heard her snoring. Her head was resting against my thigh and she was rather well ... rested. I think she got in some strokes whenever she got out of the REM stage. I didn't want to move and wake her up, actually. I just stood still, thinking that's actually kinda sweet to think that she trusts me THAT much, whether she wanted to or not.

She did wake up, and we realized our session was coming up on 90 minutes. No second cup, I'm afraid, but I'm happy to get my first BBBJ with a prostate massage. She stopped advertising prostate massages because some guys apparently got squeamish.

Indeed, I can't really tell this story with a great sense of pride when a provider falls asleep on you. To top it off, I remember the date because that's the date on my most recent parking ticket (ugh).

I'd still recommend her. I've come to realize that I usually walk away from a first session wondering whether I have a reason to stay away rather than a reason to come back. If Roxy can address her soporific ways, I can find myself see her again.

I can probably see Maya again as well (45 on CL - Latin/Asian mix) and I'm thinking about Lisa D and Lea the Mature Diva. I regret finding reviews on Danielle the MILF -after- I took one for the team. Oh well. If that spa in Denville played Billy Joel and Frank Sinatra, I probably wouldn't bother looking.

Sorry for the rambling.
  17. fortydog

fortydog

I have not seen her ad since I posted this review. There is a ghost of her ad from apr 4 there.

"(new #) GORGEOUS BLUE-EYED BLONDE WAITING TO SATISFY YOU---22 - 22"
  18. dr_skins

dr_skins

sorry--check that. East Village. I'm an ass, and wasting bandwith at that.
  19. dr_skins

dr_skins

is this NY or NJ?? Sorry-- it's approaching an ISO question, but there seems to be more than one Roxy that I see on CL and at least one other spelling also in both states. the review isn't very specific at all.
    Last edited: May 5, 2006
  20. yungnlernin

yungnlernin

damn, wish i could find the post