Review: Sara at Oriental Spa I Street

Discussion in 'DC & Baltimore / Maryland / Virginia / Delaware' started by henry d, Jun 9, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

could be annie

Sounds a lot like Annie...r u sure they were natural? Those breasts were so f'in geourgous, round and soft...but they were implants. I asked and she admitted so. Had a similar experience but didn't have time to write...
  2. henry d

henry d

From time to time business takes me to DC, and I usually hit the Downtown AMP. After checking out the ug board prior to this trip, i ventured over to the Oriental Spa on I Street that has been mentioned/reviewed here.
    The facilities are not as nice as Downtown, but the Mamasan was friendly and I was given a choice of two young lovelies, I chose Sara. Sara's about 25, Charmaine Star lookalike, beautiful natural breasts, with a tiny belly and a little meat in the caboose, curvy, young and not at all fat. Gorgeous is the word. After a playful table shower with her nicely trimmed pussy peaking out from under a mini-skirt at face level, it was back into the room for some fun. I didn't have much time as the fucking train was 45 minutes late, so I skipped the massage and went right into the action. Her breasts were magnificent, natural c's with large nipples, just perfect and she enjoyed me sucking on them. Asked for an uncovered bj, no dice, but she did do some great ball sucking and took the condom on her tongue and gave me some nice rimming. We moved onto a bj and I had her pussy by my face and I started to finger it gently, she was definitely into it. Some mish, doggie, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Finished with my balls in her mouth jerking off as I had three fingers deep in her pussy as she grinded hard against them. An explosive finish to say the least all over her gorgeous tits and belly. Highly recommended, thanks to ug for the heads-up on the I street Spa!