REVIEW: Sasha from Parsippany

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Prince, Jan 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Prince

Prince Of The Pantywaste Palace

There are 2 different Sasha's. The African American, totally stacked lady hottie is the one with the negative reviews. The Brazilian Sasha who provides services in Parsippany and Secaucus has only good reviews.
  2. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

The negaive reviews are on CL. Actually I see your exact review on there as well now.
  3. Prince

Chaz:
    The fee was 160 for the half. 200 for the full hour is also available. Her "handlers" have an ad posted on CL about her. Just go to the NJ seciton and doa search for Sasha. You'll find an ad for her (you'll see an ad for a African American chick named Sasha also). There are a few postings there for her. The photos are pretty lame and don't do her any justice at all. I told her to get that aspect fixed.
  4. Chaz Palmentary

Chaz Palmentary

Prince,
    Outstanding review. What was the total damage? Also, can't seem to find her ad on CL. Does she go by sasha or is she an agency girl. Wouldn't mind hookin up with that if the price is right.
    Thanks,
    Chaz
  5. Prince

The other reviews that I've read of her were actually good. . .not sure which you're referring to.

Yeah, her photos really make it look like a totally different person. I told her she needs to get new pics. . .quick.
  6. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Prince, good review. SHe seems to have some very bad reviews on CL at this time and you are right...her pics make her look bad (short and dumpy).

Glad it worked out for you.
  7. Prince

Saw an ad for Sasha from Parsippany and the fact that she was now offering service in Secaucus. I’ve heard good things about her and only so-so about her friends in Parsippany. So, now that the opportunity presented itself and she was close, I decided to go for it. Glad I did. Standard 2 call system with her new handlers. The photos of her on CL don’t do her justice at all. She is adorable, has the sweetest smile, great attitude, and speaks perfect English (she's from Brazil)

Although she is not a true GFE in the sense that she only allows LFK and so far doesn’t provide BBBJ, everything else about her is GFE. She is a lovely girl, very petite, what I would call a classic spinner. Only about 5’3” and 115+ lbs, blond hair, awesome natural rack (34C pushing D), great ass and is genuinely friendly.

Upon arrival she was wearing some hot lingerie and gave me a little peck on the cheek. We exchanged pleasantries and I put the donation on the table. Washed up and went over to her. Asked about do’s and don’ts and she said everything safe and only light kissing. But, the way she conveyed that you couldn’t have a problem. She has these gorgeous eyes that say she loves what she does and she can’t wait to show you!

Started with some LFK and got to work on her awesome rack. Nice and responsive. Some light moans and groans indicated a positive reaction from her as well. In a super sexy way she squirmed around on the bed a=to take off her thong and very erotically showed me the prize. Sweet! Perfectly shaved to only a landing strip and smooth as silk. Got down to business and we both enjoyed. She was massaging her tits and was very vocal about my technique. Inserted a finger and she really started to get into it. Brought her to a nice O and then gave her a chance to relax. When they O like that their skin is on fire (love it!) Laid back and allowed her to do her thing for me. She proceeded to lick and suck the boys and the shaft before applying a hat. At first I was not enthused about a hat, but her technique more than made up for it. She loves giving head. Nice changing of action, from hand and mouth to some deep throat. . .very nice. Grabbed her for some 69 and the room was filled with the sounds of pleasure. She got on top and started to ride me slowly at first but then she was giving me a pounding. . .or maybe it was the other way around. . . she was giving herself a pounding. Either way, great. I asked if we could flip to doggie and off we went. She loves it this way and was telling me she loved it and don’t stop. Kept at it for only a short period of time after since seeing this hot little thing beneath me was too much. Blew a load and collapsed. She went for a towel to clean me up, chatted for a few minutes and time to go.

I plan on seeing her again right away. Highly recommend her.