REVIEW:Suffolk County Smithtown

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by looselarry, Jun 14, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. metbal1971

metbal1971

I think this belongs here. Sorry in advanced. Hit imperial the other day. Two cars in parking lot including mine mid afternoon time. Go in two women one 50ish other tall 40ish. Go to back curtain room. Took leak first to check out bathroom. Curtain from floor to ceiling like a hospital. Easily can peek at guy on other side bc only curtains. Towel on for first 15 minutes. Rub her legs with no resistance but did.t push it. Towel stay either on back or below waste the whole time. Rolling pin action on my back. Wasn't a good massage at all but had worst. Hot towel clean up and no st whats so ever. Right to flip and she motions for hr. She did it slow and I manage to get the girls out small b. very saggy. Ugh. I released after about 6 minutes and she cleans up with towel she wiped oil off with. Very gross i think. Didn't see no washing machines there. Offered water and declined. Damage 50hr+40. Will not go back going to try more in Smithson area bc of all the closings. Ps suffolk pd across street but only in deli but soon left after I waited. Good luck maybe u can get better here.
  2. BIGHOCK

BIGHOCK

No wories it is what is...however it say submitted with no eroror message. It was list under EILEEN SPA, North Massapequa. Massapqua and North Massapequa were not listed in the drop down town menu under NY. As said earlier someone needs to add way more towns to the NY section. I put the town next to the name of the place. I also thing it used the default (ALBANY) as the town....See if that helps...if not I will try again.....DAMN it was a long one too.

Thanks,
    TROUTMAN
  3. Troutman

Troutman Paste

I checked the review section and could not find your review. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it is very likely you made an error in posting it and it never made it into the section. Try writing and posting another review to see if it makes it in. Let me know the details of the post so I can follow through on it.
  4. BIGHOCK

BIGHOCK

I went here TROUTMAN...

Reviews
    Our beta test of the new reviews database continues. We are at the point where we want everyone who posts a review on UG to also add it to the database. We would like it to be on the honor system, so please help us out and don't force us to make it madatory. You can get to the database by first logging onto UG, then going to : http://reviews.utopiaguide.com/add.php

Please add your reviews and/or make comments to existing reviews. It would be helpful if you could let us know when you have added a review as a cross check. Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter. Also, please try to fill out ALL the fields in the reviews.
  5. BIGHOCK

BIGHOCK

How about another moderator ?

At the top of this section it suggests to use this data base form for reviews which I did....may I should have done it in a post instead ??
  6. Troutman

Troutman Paste

I have no control over the review section.
  7. BIGHOCK

BIGHOCK

TROUTMAN .... I posted a review in the suggested data base form section......I completed it detail and submitted it....I cannot find it listed ?
  8. Troutman

Troutman Paste

This argument is officially over.
  9. genius

genius

Yup. The problem with his posts is, when they are not outright ISO's, they are about places that after his 1st visit where he got nothing or the wording is such that it implies anything you want (you will be happy with the service type remarks), the place is closed for anyone to verify.

If you read any of my reviews you will see very specific words (which of course are total fictions even after others get extra's based on what I wrote - pure coincidence as I never would do anything illegal) to describe what would be illegal activity that my vivid imagination dreamt up.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  10. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

Totally forgot about that school!! and they have a crossing guard set up there for the school kids to cross, they come from the neighborhood behind the shopping center. I wonder if these people did and Recon to whats around??
  11. looselarry

looselarry

Forgot to mention.......an elementary school is within walking distance of this has-been AMP. And yes, the housewives have nothing better to do.....
  12. trigeek

trigeek

Like LE doesn't read this board.
  13. DireWolf98

DireWolf98

Please re-read my two most-recent replies on this thread. You should be able to connect the dots. I will refrain from any judgment calls and/or editorial comments -- that is the territory reserved for our esteemed moderator.
  14. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

I beg to differ that neighborhood is full of Housewives that have nothing to do but gossip and the fact that it is an empty strip mall doesn't make it any better , it makes it more obvious. Across the street is a very busy meat market and people are in and out all day. I know I've said this before but a half mile up the street there was another one ( a couple of years ago) that got busted twice, the whole neighborhood was up in arms! So these housewives are are on top of these MP and are the ones bitching and probably throwing it in the faces of the cops " we pay your salaries with our tax money bla bla bla " and of course in a town where the egg is still fresh on the face from town employee's scandal i bet you that there was pressure and political strings pulled to get this place out of business fast.
  15. BIGHOCK

BIGHOCK

WHAT are you talking about ????
  16. meso

meso

The boss does not no his girls got busted

THIS ad is still on craigslist this morning, I guest the boss does not no his girls
    got busted.

ASIAN--Wonderful Massage ---NEWLY Opened *GRAND OPENING!
    I have the training,skill,experience and desire to make you feel good.
    718 -644 -0608 Call today
  17. jackmeyoffer2005

jackmeyoffer2005

Nassau and Suffolk PD are on the warpath

The press release said police conducted an investigation after neighbors complained of prostitution..... Bullshit, what neighbors??? Wasn't this place in an empty strip mall?

I highly doubt any neighbors are complaining about these MPs that are getting busted. Most of the time they have no fucking clue that these places are around and only find out when its in the paper or on TV.

The Nassau and Suffolk DAs & PD have hardons for taking down providers and MPs on Long Island lately. Probably because it gets their name and the police in the news and gives the impression to taxpayers that they're tough on crime and acutally doing something to justify their lazy overpaid fat asses. Same thing for all the hoopla with posting the DWI arrest pics on the web, total show...

I think my days of visiting MPs in Nassau and Suffolk are done. I think I will have to wait for trips into the city as there seems to be a lot less heat in there.
  18. DireWolf98

DireWolf98

Chun is a fairly common family name in Greater China. Still, I wonder if Zi Zhang and Ja Kim are sisters. If so, when they re-open elsewhere that could be a great marketing angle: Two Sisters/Four Hands.
  19. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

20. DireWolf98

DireWolf98

Yes. I read your post. I think I have read all of your posts. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Also, there are various forms of recon. Reconnaissance By Fire is used to describe a type of engagement where soldiers fire into an area to see if they can trigger return fire.