REVIEW:Suffolk County Smithtown

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by looselarry, Jun 14, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

In his defense they are always there ( before the AMP )
  2. BIGHOCK

BIGHOCK

LMAO.....ya know as I pulled up I thought exactly the same thing .... $ 60 HJ's ALL DAY TODAY in the window. The parked school bus on the side of the building was hilarious.
  3. biohazard

biohazard Moderator

Its As open as open can be ! and way to obvious ! Black windows?? why don't they put a sign up "Hand Jobs"
  4. BIGHOCK

BIGHOCK

Only recon if you read my post....I had a 6PM appointment with a client......The first poster talked of older workers so I wanted to see if any young one are working....and Yup she was....I will be back and post a full review.
  5. DireWolf98

DireWolf98

So, how was your session?
  6. BIGHOCK

BIGHOCK

I happend to be headed North on Terry Road Yesterday around 5:30 PM and remembered this thread......SO I stopped in to do some recon because I had a 6:00PM appointment. The only 2 place open in the short strip was a Nial Salon and the AMP......they might be connect in some way as I pulled up in front of the nail place I was checked out through the window......I wlked over to the locked door of the AMP and rang the taped on wireless door bell......after a few minute the girl mentioned above in the outfit mentioned above came to the door.......poor english...I asked what their hours were and she said SIKTY one OWER .... she looked above average from the standard 40YO AMPER...I plan on a repeat visit.....and yes ...you are wide out in the open for all to see...the strip of stores is above street level and only 2 cars in addition to mine were in the lot....school bus parked on the side of building......I wondered how many girls are there and if they are of the same quality as the girl who answered the door. Obviously the same girl I met serviced Birdie726.
  7. birdie726

birdie726

I hit this place last night and I have to say that it was a good visit. I saw "Sofia", a 33 y/o 6 on looks and 8 to 9 on the body. She was wearing fishnet tights and a thong, and a loose tshirt that allowed easy access to the girls. She was kind enough to lift her padded AMP Standard issue bra to reveal some very firm, all natural c cups with stellar nips.

The massage was good and she paid a lot of attention to my feet and neck, sensing my increased enjoyment when she hit those spots. The tug was above average as well, with a hot towel cleanup.

All-in-all, a good experience. It's right out in the open as previously mentioned but they are open till 10 so an after-dark visit is possible. I agree that they will not be there for long so if you want to take a chance, time is most probably limited.
  8. BIGHOCK

BIGHOCK

How would you rate the girls that were there?

The place is not that far for me and might consider going after a quick look around......it sounds way too out in the open for my liking.
  9. DireWolf98

DireWolf98

Recently visited/reviewed a venue in Hicksville that also charged $50 for 30 minutes, $60 for 60 minutes. This might be the start of a trend.
  10. looselarry

looselarry

Craigslist Theraputic section. Typical rub and tug. After .50 for the 1/2 ( a bit high when everyone else is 40) I tipped a mere 10 and got that "Asian" look.....and she received from me the American one liner of "next time more". OTC roaming was available with no resistance.
  11. magicfingersny

magicfingersny

Larry what extras offered & what price. did you partake? How did you find this place?
  12. knowitall

knowitall

I give this place 30 days max !! Suffolk cops will be all over this place as a bicycle has not been stolen in over a month.......not much to investigate for the country's highest paid Police Force !!
  13. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

sounds like it won't last till the end of the month.
  14. looselarry

looselarry

Main drag for 4th PCT Po-Leeece

Forgot to mention, Terry Road is a major roadway with heavy 4th PCT vehicular traffic going to and from Dunkin Donuts on 347. (haha) Seriously, this road takes them to a lot of their sectors off of 347. Very busy and you will be certain to stand out.
  15. looselarry

looselarry

207 Terry Road
    Smithtown, NY 11787 1/2 mile south of Route 347 and Terry Road intersection ( Watermill).
    Located in a shopping strip with the now rundown Bob Buchmanns (disc jockey) restaurant.
    Tel # 631-382-7700

small rooms, with curtain only......corner store, big view for neighbors, people at red light, within walking distance to an elementary school.......I don't like it...but it is Suffolk County !!

Can we get and over and under on how many days this place lasts ?

Anyway, two girls, bad English, standard rub and tug with the exception of the northern part of Suffolk County's "excise tax" 50 1/2 hr......60 1 hour. They have indoor a/c's with those little duct exhausts in rooms.....it fell out during time there pushing hot air out !!

There are about 3 rooms.....and possibly the only open establishment in this row of stores !! Very hard to blend in, do not recommend visiting. Nothing special....First time visit and she was right on you ........it will be closed soon I am sure. Her name I could not comprehend ( with that freakin' a/c ) about 5-5 110 lbs, short hair, 35-40 y/o ( they are not fooling me anymore with that age crap). They ( SCPD) took down a West Islip House Friday and they were in their 40's once again...I am adding a minimum of 5-8 years on how old they look !