Review: Tammy of GFE

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by iceman4408, Feb 24, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. iceman4408

iceman4408

Tammy is a new girl in the business. She said that I was her 5th client ever. That's a good feeling.

She is absolutely amazing. I can tell from my first experience with this girl that YMMV, cause I am young (late 20's), in decent shape, and fairly good looking.

To summarize the session, it was a GFE that slowly turned into a PSE. This is one wild girl. I can tell she probably used to be a dancer, because in the beginning it was very lap dance like, but with a lot of DFK. Starting with all of our clothes and slowly removing little by little.

Amazing French without a translator, then she said she wanted to proceed on the desk. I was up for it. Session included DATY, OTD (on the desk), standing with her bent over the desk, miss, cowgirl, & doggie. Lots of sweating on both of our parts. Finished up with at least 25 minutes left, though it felt like an hour had already past. Then she got up to shower and invited me in. I got the feeling though that a 2nd cup wasn't too welcome, but I didn't ask.

I would have asked for more, but she kept me busy and I was having such a good time. She likes to change it up every couple of minutes which is nice.

Another thing that leads me to say that she used to be a dancer was how she kept sweet talking me, but I fell under her spell. She said things like that if she met me at a bar, I could be someone she would go home with, and afterwards that for her it wasn't like she was with a client. Reason would have me assume she was not serious, but my ego allows for the possibility she was. If she was serious, than for sure YMMV with this girl, because I had an amazing session.

She's amazing in appearance, exotic complexion, tall, 5'9", dancer's body, nice curves, flat stomach, real nice 34D's. I think she may be a bit older than 22, maybe as much as 26 or 28, but she's awsome! Very wild, and I can tell very kinky! My type of girl.

Great personality, & very accomodating (she knew what I wanted and gave it to me, I didn't have to ask).