Review: The girl next door

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by mr8500, Jan 18, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nj342

nj342

Found it - thanks!!!
  2. HueG.rection

HueG.rection

Found her post on CL shortly after I asked for some additional help. Looks good and says she is new to greek. I will def give her a call and try out the goods.

Thx.
  3. seanhighlander

seanhighlander

Last try
    I did that search before and after my post and it worked both times.

I'm not sure I"m reading your post correctly, but I didn't mean to say that the age should be entered in the search box. Just enter the "girl next door" and then review the hits manually. If you can't make it work, don't know what else to suggest - it works for me.

Good luck
  4. motel694u

motel694u

Try Again

Sorry dude. Did a search as you said. CL/NJ/erotic services/Key words "girl next door" - age 31 to 32. Result:

Nothing found for that search ( All words must match ).
  5. seanhighlander

seanhighlander

On NJ CL enter "girl next door" (i.e., in quotes) in search box. Look for any hits that list the age as 31 or 32. There will be at least 3 of her ads in the first 20 or so hits.

Sorry if this sounds cryptic, but I've had enough recent troubles with the rules, so I want to stay within the lines on this one.

Good luck
  6. nj342

nj342

Girl Next Door

Well, I give up. Either her post has been removed, she never really existed or...??

I have searched through all threads on CL, including NJ, and cannot find her. Maybe she's under a different name.

As an alternative to a CT Amp, she sounds great. Wherever she is....????
  7. pumunch

pumunch

Its better when the small head works until tired!!!!!
  8. SoDSerpentor

SoDSerpentor No Alternative

isnt it better when the brain works untill u r tired???
  9. HueG.rection

HueG.rection

enough of the chase....how about just posting the CL link to her post or at the very least...her name. The search is killing me.

just post the shit already!!!
  10. rob load

rob load

GND advertises on CL/ Jersey........rates $100 per hour......
  11. ecurb1991

ecurb1991 banned

Only girl next door with long brown hair that I can find on CL has the phone number of a $200/hr place in new york on her photo. Is this the right girl?
  12. peanut

peanut

13. seeker

seeker banned

doesn't Maxine also advertise as the girl next door??? In any event you can try ,\maxine as well.... $$60 for the hour and pretty much anything goes with her
  14. nj342

nj342

I could also use a clue. Can't seem to find this listing anywhere on CL. Have tried everything I can think of. She sounds great! My usual destination is Stamford....may head there soon. Unless I can find GND.
  15. rob load

rob load

MR 8500's review is right on the money
    been trolling CL for several months,and came across the GND -Krissy.Was somewhat skeptical given her what i consider a low rate and having never called a CL provider.Anyway glad i did! She came over to my home on time and with a great attitude.Nice rack ,a little big in the backside.Nice conversation leading to BBBJ ,DATY and then CFS.VERY REASONABLE RATE.Like a commerical, too low to advertise. WOULD REPEAT!! One note though she is married and does this on a limited basis so not much availability...
  16. mymy

mymy

I thought there should have been a "T" in there somewhere, or hoping anyway
  17. blane17

blane17

BBCBJ? Bareback Covered BJ? THat like saying that she was naked underneath her clothes
  18. ILOVEBRAZ

ILOVEBRAZ

very negotiable...within reason
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2006
  19. smb

smb

Is it Crissy, the girl next door?

Thanks for the review, saw one ad & pic of her that mentions she is w/o a car & would be willing to barter for some wheels...

Question: How negotiable?
  20. deejaysurfer

deejaysurfer

girl next door?

did a search on c list but didn't come up with a girl that matched?
    any tips?