Review - Zhu Accupressure

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by falcon10, Jan 18, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. falcon10

falcon10

That's it...seems legit from many angles but something about this place still makes me suspicious.
  2. conoworld

conoworld

Is this place on the lower level around back in some professional building on *****wood ave.
  3. braddok

braddok

Standard statement. However, I read on another review site, that NO extras are avaible, even after several visits.
  4. falcon10

falcon10

Braddok...are you just making a general statement or have you had better experiences at Zhu after multiple visits?
  5. braddok

braddok

Maybe more on repeated visits. If it were me, I would try again.
  6. falcon10

falcon10

I don't know how this place stays in business if they advertise in the adult services massage therapy section and don't even provide a release. Lisa said they have been there for six months. With how fast news of "no action" travels in the monger underworld, how can they afford to pay the rent? Are there that many guys out there just going for a legit massage? It makes me wonder if other mongers have done better here...
  7. smb

smb

Zhu review

Thanks for the heads-up and taking one for the team.
  8. falcon10

falcon10

Listed in massage therapy section of North Jersey adult classified, located in Paramus near Paramus Park mall. Two chinese ladies set up in a doctor-type suite. I had Lisa, 35ish but nothing too special in the looks department. However, she was wearing tight jeans and a tight shirt which gave me some initial good vibes. Anyway, fantastic massage for the first 45 minutes. On the flip, nothing, nada, zilch. No roaming and no release, even with some casual hints and suggestions from me. I left 20 for the great massage. In retrospect, this place seems pretty legit, even though the masseuses are Asian. I don't think anything more than a great massage is available here, but as always, YMMV.