Reviews

Discussion in 'New York' started by wimpy, Dec 29, 2000.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. wimpy

wimpy

Peaches & Cream

Well, I ventured to this establishment on NY Exotics.
    First the security measures is basically the biggest turn off. If you make an appointment they require picture ID and a payroll stub. What's this about, I wanna get laid not file for unemployment. Anyway I get to their location on 34th & 3rd. The phone girl former PIT person now needs to call my job to verify I work their. OK, I finally get in. Now I am subjected to an interrogation that makes the the kgb look tame. Anyway, girls are introduced. I met five ladies Samatha short blonde hair 34d. Rachel Spanish 34ab long brunette hair. Linda(Bam) what a body. Nuff said about her. And two not my type. I select Linda but she is going to see someone. Why bother introducing your self. So my choice is down to Rachel and Samantha. I pick Rachel. Well I probably picked the wrong one. She takes out a condom and starts a covered bj. She has not even taken off her clothes. She stops and excuses herself. Five minutes go by and she comes back. Takes off her clothes and continues the unispired bj. Now I am wishing I can shoot my load and get the hell out. I ask about extra's. There is no bbbj, 69 or dining at the Y is $50 extra. I start doggie and loose my hard. She sucks we try missionary. Again I loose my hard. Finally I say finish the unispired bj so I can shoot my load a then I can leave. As I am leaving I meet the security guy who I know from other places. He assures me that if he was there I would have been treated better. For this occassion I rate it 1 out of 5. But because I know the security guard I may try only if Linda with the knockout body is available.
  2. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

I will happily invite her.
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Perhaps, since she knows you, you would care to invite her here ? She sounds ( from what I have heard from you and others ) like someone who's opinions would be worthwhile hearing around here.
  4. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Review of Veronica Devereux

I posted this on TBD this afternoon, but I thought I would post it here as well. My all time favorite provider in America, who works out of Manhattan, told me about this board, and I am now entering for the first time. I hope that you will all find this review of a relatively new provider helpful and that I might be welcome in a new, less stressed out message board. What follows is my review of Veronica Devereux:

During the week leading up to New Year's eve, I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Veronica Devereux at her upper west side retreat. She combines intelligence, charm, and eroticism, which should result in a truly splendid session for any hobbyist. Conversant over a wide range of topics, she engaged me in conversation for well over half an hour, never once looking at the clock. Moreover, she offered an excellent red wine, bread, brie, and fruit, during our discourse. When we turned to more intimate matters, the time spent was what most would label a GFE. Although YMMV, I found her to be the ideal provider, blending education, sophistication, and a wild side that made for a fantastic time. I would urge those of you who seek a slender, smart woman for companionship to give her a call. But please, treat her right and accord her the respect that she obviously deserves.
  5. robnotbob

robnotbob

Maybe he was just ccccccold
  6. wimpy

wimpy

Badz,
    yesssssss. Sorry it was covered. I was trying to coax for bbbj, but it was not happening
  7. Slinky Bender

We're all naked under our clothes......
  8. badz

badz Bronze

[Edited by badz on 05-23-2001 at 09:43 PM]
  9. wimpy

wimpy

Review of Charo or Carol NY Exotics

OK so my x-mas is going good. I peering through NYExotics and stumble across an ad for Charo and Carol. I call and make an appointment. There place is at the world famous 220 E52nd street. Here are the details

Price 200 1/2 300 hour I went with the 1/2

Girl: Charo the one on the right. Met both, both very attractive. Charo is about 20-23 very young speaks little english. Carol is 25-27. Both are big. When I say big I mean 5-7 to 5-9 and about 130, but well toned. Both from Brazil.

Session: Covered BBBJ, mulitiple positions, can take a pounding doggie style. Did not inquiry about greek.

Rating: 4 out of 5. Would go again. They do threesomes.
  10. wimpy

wimpy

Review of Cheyenne of Julies

This is the tail of two sessions.

OK everyone knows Julie. She is a sweetheart. Well she recommended Cheyenne. Very pretty young lady from Brazil.

Well the session went like this.

Clothes off rushed covered bj, straight mission, finish clothes on and shown the door. The worst time I ever had with someone from Julies. So I called Julie to wish her a Merry Christmas. And as an after thought I mentioned the bad session with Cheyenne. Julie was stunned. She could not believe me. So she apologized. The next time I went wednesday after Christmas, my choice were limited. But I read the reviews of Cheyenne. Probably it was a bad day for both of us.

Session part 2
    Heavy Kissing. bbbj, allowed dining a the Y. Receptive to a positions. True GFE. Well what do I believe one or two. Figuring I am ahead of the game as far a she is concerned. I'll stop and just have the memories of the second session.

Wimpy
  11. wimpy

wimpy

Review of Chloe Corp Affairs

OK Guys,

I saw Chloe about two weeks ago at an apartment near Port Authority. Very nice door man building very upscale.

I stayed for 30 minutes because it was x-mas season. After I left I felt I cheated myself for not staying an hour.

Chloe is from England. Love her accent.
    Description - White, 24-26 y/o 36d-23-36. 115 pounds
    Auburn hair to shoulders. Nice tan. She was in Miami for two weeks.
    Session. Got down to busines. Bbbj, allowed dining at Y. Mulitple positions. Actually she was very horny as I was the only person until 6:00 pm that saw her that day. She spouted when I went down on her. Told me that I do that good. Told me that Greek was available. Asked if I was coming back. All in all great time.
    Price 400 half 600 hour she refused a tip saying she enjoyed it just a much as I did. 5 of 5 stars. Visit the website http://www.Nyescapades.com
  12. Slinky Bender

We can't even get guys to touch their keyboards here ( post, that is ), how are we going to get them to do reviews ? ( wimpy, do you see how many page views there are vs how many posts ???? ).
  13. wimpy

wimpy

Guys,

Let's see some reviews. It does not have to all informative but let's see A place, A lady, A price, A location. Would you recommend it.

Wimpy

[Edited by wimpy on 12-29-2000 at 12:43 PM]