REVIWE: Jessica from CL

Discussion in 'DC & Baltimore / Maryland / Virginia / Delaware' started by Prince, Jun 29, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Prince

Prince Of The Pantywaste Palace

Jessica that advertises on CL daily - 202-***-0560

Saw the ads for this 19 year old Latina and from the sounds of the couple of reviews she’d be worth a try. Called and got an appointment for the next day. Next day, I called in advance to confirm and she told me to come over. Major problems with traffic in DC due to rain and flooding, and couldn’t get a cab to get me there in a timely manner and decided to figure out the train system. Called Jessica and told her I’d be a little late and she said no problem. Got to her neighborhood – definitely not the best of neighborhoods.

Got to her building and she buzzed me right in. She opened the door and she was exactly as her pictures portrayed her – about 5’6” tall, 110-115lbs, 34D 24 34. Very nice, youthful, sexy body. She greeted me with a nice LFK and that progressed into DFK right away. She gave me a towel and I went ahead and took a rinse in the shower. When I got out, she was sprawled on the bed looking very sexy. Went over to her and began some more kissing and groping. She stood up and was grabbing the big guy and rubbing him through my towel. She dropped my towel, got on her knees and started to suck on the twins and do a little rimming from below. Picked her up, laid her on the bed and started to suck on her tits, moving carefully down to her pussy for some dining. Nicely shaved, smooth and good enough to eat. Began my dining experience, but that only lasted a few minutes as she wanted to take care of me.

I laid down and she started DFKing with me, moved to my nipples, and then back to the twins for some attention. She also was licking and sucking my shaft. She then put on a cover and began a decent CBJ. Not the best, but OK. From here she got on for a little CG. Slow at first, picking up speed as we went. Flipped her over for some mish, then onto doggie for a nice conclusion.

Nice, pretty girl with a sexy body and great attitude. Not the most aggressive sexually, but OK. I’d repeat given the chance, and certainly a great bang for the buck. $125 for a half can’t be beat.

Looks – 8.5 Attitude – 9 Performance – 8