REVS: Sol Spa and Men Spa

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by wheel, Jul 9, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. eatkunt

eatkunt

60 bucks because you felt grateful to get HR? You guys are killing me...play with yourself and put the money into a savings account...BUT STOP DRIVING UP THE PRICE!!!!!
  2. SINATRA

SINATRA

Re: Thanx Guys

You called?
  3. sd63

sd63

well there are times where a happy ending with a very good massage is all that is required. If i want something more, I would always prefer a place with much more comfortable surrrounding. A massage table for anything more than a hr or bbbj does not interest me.
  4. petehanse

petehanse

Thanx Guys

I don't know how you guys are so content with the "Little" you receive. Those two places will definitely be removed from my list. If the "Chairman of the Board" will never appear at the 2 places mentioned ............neither will I! I guess I'm getting to old for for putting up with all that shit.
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2002
  5. sd63

sd63

i have been to sol a number of times and never failed to get an hr. As for covering you with a towel, if yu ask for swedish rather than shiatsu they usually take off the towel.
  6. jerzy

jerzy

I've been to Sol Spa (Spa Sol?) twice and the first time it took some convincing to get that happy ending. Both times was with the same girl and the second time she remembered me and no convincing was required. I think her name was Coco. Very cute dark skinned asian. No touching on my part. I didn't try. My first review is on this board for anyone to search.

Both times the massage was really good. I not sure I like the towel that they put on over you but I'll probably go back again so I guess it can't be that bad. Maybe next time I'l ask for Gina.
  7. Rage366

Rage366

I saw Gina Also

Hi I'am new to the hobbie. I have been to Sol Spa three times. The first time I saw a woman by the name of Kelly. I was nervious because I had never been to a MP. I was a good massage, and the HR was great. The next time I went, I asked for Kelly the mamasan looked at me like I had three heads. So she gave me Gina. She gave a good massage and then I flip over and she massages the front and then tells me that the massage is over. I couldn't beleve it. then i ask her to give me more massage. She said ok. the HR was great, better than the the first time. There was some touching allowed, but on top of the clothing. Then I tiped her 60 and left. The last time I went I asked for Gina and got her. The massage and HR was the same as before, but this time she got on top of me and used her hair to tickle me on my chest. All and all a good time was had by me. I will try to go back and see Gina. I also want to try Aria.
  8. robnotbob

robnotbob

Spa Sol may have changed their policy. I saw Gina there recently.
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I have heard the same thing in other reviews about each of those places.
  10. wheel

wheel

I had two excellent massages recently, one at Sol Spa, near the Empire State Building, and one at Men Spa, on Thompson Street near Washington Squre Park.

But in both cases, nothing after, not even HR. I asked nicely, without words, gently moving the Korean masseuses hands over my privates. One got scared, one got giggly, each said something like "I don't do that."

A shame ... they were great massages. I won't go back because I want the release. Anyone have similar experiences?