Ria limited Incall in Manhattan Jan 15-24

Discussion in 'New York' started by uptowngirls, Jan 15, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. uptowngirls

uptowngirls

Ria will only be here until Sunday the 18th so cum experince this pse/gfe fast before she leaves to go to her City.
  2. uptowngirls

uptowngirls

Just wanted to let you all know she will be able to do outcall as well.
  3. uptowngirls

uptowngirls

Alia was going to work for Julie's again , but decided to come and join me. She is pse and gfe combined, she also offers lesson in greek for extra. Half hour rates and Hour rates are available she is also willing to see clients after midnight.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2003
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

If you're talking about alia, which I think you are...I was hanging out at Julie's today and talked to her for a bit. I gave her a nice perfume too.:)
  5. grenv

grenv

tiffany

Has anyone seen Tiffany, she looks a little too good not to have a review somewhere. Does Boston Jan 7-11 mean she's available in NYC now?

:)
  6. uptowngirls

uptowngirls

Yes she did work at Julies, and the review that I have on the webpage is from ***,as you know in this buisness your mileage may vary.I'm not condoning your so/so session, but maybe you just caught her on a bad day.
  7. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

I do believe that this is the same girl also at Julies who also advertises an Egyptian Gal by way of Australia. I don't recall her name but I had a session with her and ...well...... like I said... I dont recall her name....... as it was only very so so
  8. uptowngirls

uptowngirls

Rias pic are now up on the sight and its only 9:30.... damm my webdesigner is awesome. Also a review that was written about her from August has been added to the review link so you can see what type of service she performs.
  9. uptowngirls

uptowngirls

Ria is 21 years of age and is Egyptian and Australian decent a deadly combination of exotic beauty. She will be doing incall in Manhattan January 15-24. Her Measurements are 36C-24-36, long hair, captivating eyes. Her pics will be up on the sight by 10 olock today.
    Ria used to work for an incall in NYC so if her pics look familiar that is where you have seen them before.

www.uptowngirls.net
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2003