Ridgewood Therapy - Legit?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by shorty, Feb 10, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. teeduke

teeduke

Tina??????

Care to explain ... and possibly share contacts?
  2. shorty

shorty

Re: Hey Shorty

Dude! I love you man! (but not in a homosexual butt buddy kinda way.....more like a drunken stooper bar buddy kinda thing)......

I forgot about tina. Time to call my baby and make an appointment.... :D
  3. Jarhead

Jarhead

Hey Shorty

Theres always TINA!!!

Jarhead
  4. teeduke

teeduke

Oh, call and make an appointment anyway.

If they bust the place you can always say you were having a prostrate exam.
  5. shorty

shorty

I called last night to get the 411. The answering machine picked up and a very professional doctors office message played. Something tells me this place is waaayyyyy legit. Either that or mamasan is very smart and knows how to stay UTR.....

Either way, there are other fishes to fry. I'll pass on this one.
  6. teeduke

teeduke

We laugh ... but ....
  7. j1sauce

j1sauce I'm back

LOL

they're magically delicious!
  8. shorty

shorty

Re: Good Luck Charm

Nah....no need for a good luck charm. I'm short enough to pass for a fuckin lephrechaun anyway.....
  9. daro

daro in loco CM

teeduke, you never know. His name may really be Chief of
    Police Timzoh3. Like the guy said, "Piss on luck."
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2003
  10. teeduke

teeduke

Good Luck Charm

shorty—

If you do go, be sure to bring timzo with you. He's a walking good luck charm; missed the ODA bust by the width of a pubic hair.
  11. shorty

shorty

Damn! With all the veterans not knowing about this place, it sounds like we may have a diamond in the ruff.

I may take a shot at this one later this week. I'll report back when if do.
  12. teeduke

teeduke

Potential

Haven't been to Montclair in at least five years. Back then I came across an AMP ad in The Record. I called and found I was nearby so I gave it a shot one Saturday morning. Run by Chinese. Two ladies on staff in a big building right on the main drag, near a bank (thank god for ATMs!). Second floor, a few rooms. The lady I saw was a little nervous, which was exciting to me. She was about 34, a 7 face and figure, spoke English quite well, and in conversation I discovered she had been an actress in China and was looking for modelling/acting gigs. My business is related so she gave me her home phone number, pager etc. Nice R&T but the promise of a possible private stock situation was clear. I found her some tv work and we actually had a nice thing going for about 8 months until she got pregnant with her second child. Not me—she was married.
    According to her, the place changed hands shortly after my visit and became a Russian place with older ladies.

Five years is a long time in this business. But the point of all this is, you just never know what's behind that green door until you walk in.
  13. Zoltan

Zoltan

Re: never heard it either

Daddycool,

The place is in Montclair not Ridgewood. The name of the place is Ridgewood Therapy.

I think a place in Ridgewood could survive. It's a lot bigger than most fancy towns in Bergen Co. This could make it easier for a place to stay in business and stay relatively UTR.
  14. Daddycool

Daddycool

never heard it either

I have never heard of this place and it is in my area of hobbying. Ridgewood being a posh town in bergen county I don't think it will last long if it does exist.
  15. daro

daro in loco CM

It's a new one on me. I never was to any in Montclair.
  16. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

Never heard of this either. Anyone out there have any info??
  17. teeduke

teeduke

Not my usual terriitory. Plus, I'm facing an arduous workload this week.
  18. petehanse

petehanse

Ridgewood Therapy?

Have never heard of the place and can't comment. I will try to call and smoke out some information.
  19. shorty

shorty

As I was looking for AMP listings in Bloomfield, I came across a listing for Ridgewood Therapy in Montclair. (973) 239-5761

I did a search on UG and came up empty. Any info? Anyone want to take one for the team? I would but it's a bit too far for me to venture out blind without some kind of reconnaissance before hand.

Daro? Pete? Jarhead? Teeduke? you guys got anything on this place?