1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

River Spa in Garfield, NJ

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by blongster, Aug 29, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. STEVENS0313

STEVENS0313

River is the most consistent massage place you will ever go to. It has been open for exactly one year and is as clean today as the day they opened. The massage you will get there is amazing and if you have any trouble spots let them know and they will work on it. Extra's beyond a R&T your going to the wrong place it won't happen there. In the year that I have been going here I can't ever say that I had a bad massage. I believe they still give you one free after you have had 10 massages.
  2. pudgy.in.the.middle

pudgy.in.the.middle banned

Great R&T spot in NNJ

This place has been opened for over a year now. Facility is well maintained & location is in an unoccupied building. Bo is a wonderful manager & really seems to care about customer satisfaction. The talent their are attractive 30-40 yo Chinese women. Massage is great, but if you want hard be prepared, cuz they made this fatman make "retarded faces", good thing I was face down. The HR is good but the roaming is OTC, maybe you 'gifted' hobbyist can garner more. $60/hr + 40 tip is the norm here & they are happy with the amount.
  3. blongster

blongster

Went to this place on a quiet Sunday Morning. Nice and clean and very upscale.

My therapists name was Lucy. After a nice TS, was shown to a nice clean room. Excellent massage, hit all the right spots. Nice soft touch after which lasted a lot longer than other places I have been with a standard HE. I dont think many extras are available as it is quite a nice place and they dont want to attract unwanted attention if you know what I mean.

Damage was .6 at the door for the hr and .6 on the tip. I probably tipped a wee bit too much but she was very nice and the massage was that good.

Posting the link as it has been posted on other massage site already:

http://www.riverspa-nj.com/