RMP in Bayside

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by bomber6989, Mar 9, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

Sounds similar to an experience I had in Forest Hills RMP, they said they have a place in Douglaston which is right there near bayside, the price setup was the same, took an hour massage for 80, they tried to get me for 200 extra for FS, I wound up opting for topless HJ for an extra 60 (chewed her down from 100), I wasn't satisfied either and never went back...
  2. bomber6989

bomber6989

I recently saw a new ad on CL for an RMP in Bayside. They advertise as being at exit 30, LIE and the phone ends in 1617. The ad says "sensual massage and much, much more. I knew that RMP's have a reputation for being more expensive than an AMP, but never having gone to one myself, I figured I'd try it out and TOTT.

It was the usual 2 call set-up, and I ended up in a residential block on the service road. There was no furniture downstairs and only a massage table in the room that I went into upstairs. The mama took me upstairs to the room, asked how long I wanted (60 for 1/2, 70 for 45 min & 80 for hr). At that price I opted for a half. She took the cash, told me to get comfortable and that Emma would be right in.

Emma was a tall, blackhaired beauty, a little bit chunky, but otherwise about a 7 face/6 body. She was in her 30's and dressed in loose pants and a blouse. The backrub was not the greatest, about a 5, and after the flip, I started rubbing her ass. After a couple of minutes she asked if I wanted something else. I mentioned the "much, much more" line from the ad and she asked if I wanted FS. How much? 250. I said I only had 150 with me, so she offered a topless BJ.

I didn't really want to go that high, but I figured I'm there so why not. She took off the blouse and bra, revealing a good sized rack with big nipples, but a little floppy. She put a cover on and got to work, with me roaming her tits and ass. The work wasn't the greatest I've ever had, but not too bad. She definitely knew what she was doing.

Afterwards, she cleaned everything up and told me was there on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Not an overall bad experience, but at 210 for CBJ, or 310 for FS, I won't be back.