Robbery in Ft Lee AMP

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by biggod, Jan 26, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. teeduke

teeduke

Sort of. It's also the sanitized version.
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

td,,
    Cagney improvising on Shakespeare?
  3. capitan

capitan

gambino55us,

Yeah, WE pay for all this shit.....corruption ad infinitum....this is why I never feel guilty when I'm getting my cock sucked at my favorite place.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  4. teeduke

teeduke

first we get rid of all the lawyers. then the cops.
  5. gambino55us

gambino55us

Cappy,
    Last year I was called for jury duty in NB and I was called for a case that involved one of those cops. This was a DIFFERENT charge having to do with some kind of drug stuff. He was in the courtroom and the judge introduces us all to him and tells the perspective jurrors that this case would run like 3 months. I tell the judge that I can't be away from work for that long so he dismisses me. I then read in the paper about 6 months later that the trial ran for 6 months and then ended in MISTRIAL.

What a f***ing system. And we pay for this.
  6. iaamap

iaamap

this is bad news

KOA is nice place
    they don't have a door, access is through an elevator that stops at their floor (there is a staircase but not used,)

bouncers would not bother me if you are regular and place is not ripoff. anyway at amp how would you know bouncer, they could have skinny towel guy in back that could break you in half with martial arts.
  7. capitan

capitan

Always remember that LE may be much more closely aligned with your favorite amp/mp than you thought!

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  8. shorty

shorty

Re: Duh!

The one by the Turnpike? I passed that one yesterday. I almost went in but couldn't find parking. If that's the one, I plan on sauntering in there with my dick hanging out of my pants and doing my best Desi Arnez impression "LUCY, I'm HOOOOOME!". At least I won't have to worry about being busted in there. lol.
  9. capitan

capitan

frank735,

Yes, it would be nice if LE stayed off the backs of these places, but we have to give them credit for catching and stopping these scumbags.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  10. frank735

frank735

Star Ledger Story

Story in todays paper..looks like the guys they caught in Ft. Lee were the same that were robbing amps in Central Jersey.

One problem down, now if only the LE would find a better use of thier time.....
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2003
  11. teeduke

teeduke

Re: Re: Duh!

23 cops in one place at the same time? Ultima must have had some donut shop in the back.
  12. capitan

capitan

And the beat goes on.........

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  13. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Re: Duh!

tee,

Look at ultima when it got busted. 23 police officers was caught in the bust.
  14. petehanse

petehanse

Bottom Line

The Dicks need their Dicks sucked too!
  15. capitan

capitan

teeduke,

Of course I know what goes down in the AMP/MP scene....I wasn't born yesterday. What I meant was.....I can't PROVE what I know. A few years ago in New Brunswick, two local cops were cited for running a brothel in town. No, not a massage parlor....a brothel. Nothing new here.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  16. teeduke

teeduke

Duh!

It's no secret that cops often have some kind of arrangement with these places. There was a big story about one such place in NYC five or six years ago. Cops used to hang out there when off duty.

And wasn't there a place on Grand Avenue in Englewood that was owned by a cop?

Goes with the territory.
  17. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Capt,

Actually I know one place gave discounts to cops. I guess it was there way of keep the place safe and open without harrassment.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2003
  18. capitan

capitan

biggod,

I agree that the cops are the best customers in these places. Who knows if they get freebees or discount rates?

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  19. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Capt,

you never know. I know AMP in fort lee that has cops as customers. I don't know if the extra menu is offer but hey look at ultima when it got busted I believe 23 officers was in the place come on they are men like us and they have needs also
  20. capitan

capitan

biggod,

Now you know THAT ain't gonna happen.

Straight ahead,
    Capy