Robin

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by John Y. Doe, Jan 25, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. wiseborn

wiseborn

Re: Re: Re: The good part of Park Ave is just a few blocks long.

that seems to be the case in every city.
  2. frank735

frank735

OK. No need for the apology, being a wiseguy is part of the fun here, you called me on it.
  3. lurkey

lurkey

Frank,

No harm, sorry if I sounded testy. peace.
  4. frank735

frank735

I just don't play in the street. The hazards, as you pointed out, don't seem worth it to me. I had my one scare and that was enough.

Difference of opinion, just voicing mine. To each their own and enjoy.
  5. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

Re: Re: The good part of Park Ave is just a few blocks long.

1) High mileage strip clubs: One of the more "infamous" is the Moonlight, it gets going at 9pm. If quality is not the issue there is often a lot of service to be had. You also might look into Vic's in Irvington.

There are a lot of threads on Moonlight in UG. Just do a search on Moonlight and you will get a full description as well as comments about other clubs.

2)There are no best hours in Paterson because finding the right girl is always a crap shoot. Generally, the "more attractive" ones are available during daylight hours, just before work (7 to 9 am) and after school lets out (3 pm to past dark, 8 or 9 pm.

You will always find girls out from midnight to 3am, but the girls are almost as 1's and 2's (there are some more attractive ones also, but they are ususally transvestites).

Lastly, the police are doing everything possible to reduce the open sale of drugs in the town. It's great to see that. But the girls and the drug dealers work in the same area. So girls, johns and delaers ALL get busted.
    It's not a guarantee, but Vice does most of their sweeps on TUESDAY and THURSDAY NIGHTS. If you feel compelled to cruise Paterson, try the other nights.
    By the way, is was told (but cannot confirm) that Vice in NORTH NEWARK also does sweeps on TUESDAY and THURSDAY nights.
  6. lurkey

lurkey

Frank,

Your on a prostitution board and your silver are you saying you don't play? or that your playground is safer? I like the chase, I like finding the one's who are compliant and who still look untrashed by the life and I always play protected., i was simply recommending the same. to those similarly attracted to the street
  7. frank735

frank735

Why play at all?
  8. lurkey

lurkey

Thanks for the info JYD, I grew up in Paterson and know the areas well, I just never checked out the Park ave area except to make a quick turn back to Market when I spotted a possible but had already made my turn heading towards the Rosa Parks cruising area. Thanks will check it out although Paterson, as I have said many times, is a place you have to spend a long time trolling to find something that wont either scare you to death or infect you by mere proximity! Be safe, and protect yourself, this is a crack whore HIV haven and even the well fed ones play dangerously.
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2003
  9. noreaga

noreaga

Re: The good part of Park Ave is just a few blocks long.

when are the best times to find the quality Paterson girls...you seem to be a true expert on this location!! do you have any info on any high mileage strip clubs in paterson (or anywhere!)as well?
  10. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

The good part of Park Ave is just a few blocks long.

If you go to Paterson by Rt 80 and get off at the Market St exit, then continue to the Exxon Station (Madison Ave.). Turn right onto Madison Ave.

The 1st or 2nd light down is Park Ave (there is a diner on the near left corner). If you turn right from Madison onto Park, you may find that special someone in the next two or three blocks. By the time you get to the RR tracks, you have come to the end.

If, instead, you turn left onto Park from Madison, again you only have a couple of blocks where things happen. When you get to 18th Ave, turn right to MLK. You can also find workers along 18th Ave.

There are fewer girls in the Park / 18th Ave loop than on Market. However, you can drive through the area if you are going between the Marcet and Moonlight Lounges.
  11. lurkey

lurkey

Hey JYD, Where on Park? Thats one street I never curise.
  12. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

She's new to the streets of Paterson (4 months). She had a regular life and job before that. Being new she still has a great attitude.

She's in her late 20's, white and about 5'3" or 5'4". She is upbeat and offers a BBBJTC for $.2. (Although she would have taken $.15).

She has an attractive face. I can't tell you much more than that because it was a very, very cold day and she was all bundled up.

Robin is worthwhile, at least for what I mentioned. She works both Park and Market streets, all hours.

I would offer her a ride if I saw her.