Roll Call for all who want to try Episodes.....

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by Eye Won, Feb 26, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Whoop

Whoop

Count me in, buddy

I'll email you. This'z really nice of you.

[Edited by whoop on 03-07-2001 at 12:02 AM]
  2. iiceman

iiceman

Episodes

Would love to be introduced.. Please email me at dailyfin@bestweb.net
  3. Eye Won

Eye Won

two things

First Off, no one showed up.......Its fine cause i was going anyway, plus I think people needed more tome to plan for it....So im going on the record right now saying that I will be going to Episodes again on Tuesday night, so if your interested e-mail at imperialpints4@aol.com..
    Also Im sorry I forgot to post the girls name...Her name was April, Barbara was there also....
    Imperialone.......Out
  4. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

Imperialone - did anyone show up at all from this board?

I am still looking forward to beer and julies but if no one is going to show up then what good is making plans.
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I!,
    I was wondering why your shoes were always wet.

Casper,
    Feel free to start threads at any time about any place you think is good. If there's an interesting incall place, just start a thread with the name as the title, and then give some info and perhaps a little summary of your experince there. I'm sure lots of guys would love to hear about all of them. If we start to get lot's of anything here, we'll start a new section for it ( NJ, SPA, etc. ).

PS I1, so you remember her name ? Who else is ther ethis week ?
  6. Casper

Casper

Imperial:

The timing of my reading about your field trip didn't work out this time. And being I'm a newbie, not sure if I would have been welcomed yet.

I hope there will be another trip planned soon as I'm interested in checking out NYC fun once more. I'm in NNJ but need to expand my territory a bit. Seems like some of my old NYC fun houses have gone away [Harmony, Girls of Impenia <sp>] two that come to mind.

BTW I still have an old business card from "Girls of Imp", think I can auction it off on E-Bay ? Just kidding of course.

(IF ANY OF YOU NEED INFO ON A FEW MASSAGE/ F.S. PLACES IN NJ LET ME KNOW)

[Edited by Casper on 03-02-2001 at 03:51 AM]
  7. Eye Won

Eye Won

The Lone Ranger

Hey All,
    Well some of you resonded and told me that you couldn't make it... Thanks.. The others I e-mailed and told them where i would meet them.... So i arrive at about 7:50 wait around to 8;15 and decide to split.. So I strolled over to episodes..... I went their to see Barbara but as I was waiting a girl came out that i remember seeing there a while back who I never got a chance to spend time with....Then she was gone...anyway she came into the waiting room and in front of everyone, points at me, and yells, your next, and grabs me...so, we get into the room and I swear she stood there and watched me undress. Then she commented on the Ink i have....so she undressed and then gave me this great BJ......she like got down between my leg and was rubbin them and it was so not typical of the Episodes Experiance.....we finished off with me on top,,,,It was really good.....What sucks is that she was just filling in for someone and wont be back for awhile...and by the way Slinky. I had a Prince Albert, It was very annoying so i took it out....
    Imperiaone.........Out
  8. Slinky Bender

OK, someone's got to be back by now.........
  9. EarlyRiser

EarlyRiser

hope you guys all have a teerific time tonite.

hope i can make it next time.

thanks for offer, imperialone.
  10. Eye Won

Eye Won

let me know

anyone still interested just e-mail me at imperialpints4@aol.com.......for details....Thursday at 7:30
    Imperialone..........Out
  11. frog

frog

yeah, I'd hate to be there tomorrow.
  12. wimpy

wimpy

Count me in.

Wimpy0704@hotmail.com
  13. Slinky Bender

You know, I was just checking the board quickly before heading up to Episodes, but now I remember that it's going to be way too crowded tonite.
  14. spikenyc

spikenyc

correct e-mail

spikenyc@springmail.com
  15. spikenyc

spikenyc

Field Trip!

Imperial1 -

I will definetly try to make it! Please e-mail me info.

Best regards,
    SpikeNYC
    sipikenyc@springmail.com
  16. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

Can't make it Thursday but do appreciate the offer.
  17. Eye Won

Eye Won

Field Trip is Still On

The deal is im going Thursday.......Just post whether or not your Interested....prolly around 7.......and Tankcommander, if i ever need back up I'll be sure to call you up..
    Imperialone....Out
  18. EarlyRiser

EarlyRiser

<< I used to frequent both Harmony's and Studio 90 also, is Episodes anything like these clubs?? >> (spikenyc)

me too. does anybody know what became of Claudia (with the dragon tatoo on her right breast) who used to work at Studio 90 aka Studio 2000? i tried others, too, but she was my favorite.

would love to try Episodes -- hope your offer (imperialone) will be repeated -- but this Thurs. eve. prob. wont work for me. (And I still dont know where Episodes is).

Best regards,

EarlyRiser
  19. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

After the incident with the ICP chick,

Imeperial1 is my hero!
    I'll follow him to hell and back with a fistfull of hand grenades.
  20. spikenyc

spikenyc

Episodes??

Please forgive my ignorance, but I am not familiar with Episodes.
    I used to frequent both Harmony's and Studio 90 also, is Episodes anything like these clubs?? Lap dances? Extra's in back room? Cover charge?, etc.....???

Imp1, I am curious, can I sign up for the field trip? (I'll get a note from my guardian if needed)

Best regards,
    Spikenyc