rosalia is taking appointments today

Discussion in 'Free ads for Independent and Touring girls' started by rosaliaflaca, Aug 27, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Lascivious

Lascivious

Her ad is no longer up there.
  2. kcdark

kcdark

i just did and saw nothing!!!!
  3. RuffToy

RuffToy

There are thousands of lurkers who read but do not contribute. They participate in the hobby silently. They read, reap the benefit of info, see providers but we never hear from them. I would bet some UG guys have seen her but we'll never know.

Of the 43K members how many of us post reviews? A number of dozen? Reason seems to stand that unless one of us who post reviews sees her....the board will remain silent on her. I don't get the feeling she's sitting around wondering why the phone is silent.
  4. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

Dunno, seems strange that nobody here has hit her up. Or if someone did..they aren't saying much............
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2006
  5. meth

meth

I find it strange as well, the pic looks hot. We exchanged an ***** or two however due to scheduling conflicts I have been unable to TOFTT
  6. Duckman

Duckman Moderator

So there have not been any reviews on this provider? After all this time? Wow. Not sure if this says a lot or very little.
  7. rosaliaflaca

rosaliaflaca

i have 180 special im in miami right now so feel free to take a look atmy add and call tonight muazz
  8. beep9

beep9

and review her when you're done....
  9. j2000

j2000

check under the advertiser section
  10. kcdark

kcdark

no contact info?
  11. rosaliaflaca

rosaliaflaca

im going to be in miami south beach this fryday coming up !
  12. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

Might as well tell us the special so we can look you up! :)
  13. rosaliaflaca

rosaliaflaca

hi there im going to be arround midtown manhatten and queens brooklyn ...so if ur intrested in meeting up with me ...give me a call or contact me by ***** my ad is on the advertisement page so feel free to look me up ..hope to hear from you soon muazz i have a special this week so be quik muazzzz!