Royal Spa - 901-A Motor Pkwy Hauppauge 631-626-0400

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LISteve, Dec 28, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. chumpmatic

chumpmatic

Went here a month and a half ago and had Ruby for the first time.
    I've had Tina and Annie and others in previous visits over the last few years.
    This place has always been a good solid rub and tug
    Ruby was pretty damn good
    Face and body are fine - not busted
    Did an hour for 50+40 tip
    And had a good massage with oil and a fun handy
    Hot towel cleanup
    We talked the whole time
    That's kinda rare for me
    Her English is decent
    She never complained about how long I took our the top wasn't enough or any of that shit that can ruin a session for ya.
    I don't recall details but overall impression was that I left more than happy and satisfied and will definitely return
    I recommend her with no qualms
    Next time I won't wait two months before posting so I can share more details as I remember them.
    trigeek likes this.
  2. beerbelly

beerbelly

My back had been bothering me for days and I also had urge that needed to be satisfied so on Tuesday around 2:30 I called ahead to let them know I would be there at 3. As I pulled into the parking lot I saw an older gentleman approach the door to the spa. I waited in my car to allow him ample time to enter his massage room. I also took this time to lock some of my belongings in my vehicle. I popped a couple of tic tacs in my mouth got out of my car and walked across the industrial site's parking lot and entered the spa's door. The bell on the door jingled and alerted Suzy to my presence. An Asian woman about 50ish with lots of make up on her face pointed me to the first massage room on my left. She followed me as I slipped into the room. A tight black top silhouetted her b cup breasts with a slight belly and black pants revealed her flat Asian ass.

The room was set up similarly to the other room I had been in the past. I removed my coat and hung it on a hook on the wall. Suzy was standing near me and said "happy new year" I replied in kind. I handed her a $50 bill and told her I would be there for an hour. She left me alone to put the house money wherever the house money goes and I removed my clothing and placed it, folded on a chair in the corner of the room. At the foot of the massage table was a terry cloth towel that I used to drape over my buttocks as I laid facedown on the table. I tore the paper that was covering face hole so I could breath. She came back into the room with out knocking and shifted the towel to cover my upper back and shoulders. I inquired her name and she asked me mine. She wanted to know if I like medium I say "yes, medium to hard." Her hands started working on my mid back region through the towel. The massage concentrated on this area briefly then she walked to my feet and moved my left leg toward the outer edge of the table. Followed my placing my right leg on the opposite edge. Thoughts are racing through my mind of what's going to happen next as I'm laying there spread eagle. I can feel her climb on the table and straddle me rubbing my back and shoulders. She proceeds to stand up and starts walking on my back. I always imagined this to feel a lot better, but Suzy was probably around 120 lbs and there were no rails on the ceiling. She tried her best to use her toes to kneed my back and I let her do her work. It seemed to go on forever and not in a good way.

Finally she sat back down on my ass and rubbed my back some more. I find this arousing, I'm not sure exactly why. The massage continued and improved greatly. Some oil was added and she worked my arms and hands. Then my butt and legs. Suzy then asked if I wanted hot towel, "sure". She left and returned to drop this smoldering soaked towel on my back which cooled off quickly and was just cold and wet. After it had been used to remove all the oil, she sprinkled something on my back, ass, and ass hole. I think it was a powder but I'm not quite sure. Her soft touch started on my lower back and crossed my ass to my inner thighs and back up to my back. Each sweep would get closer to my ass hole, taint, and balls until it seemed that that is all she was touching.

My brain overloaded with all this stimulation, her hand draws my hip up and slid under me to stroke my fully erect cock, the fingers on her other hand still caressing my scrotum. Suzy continued rubbing my balls for a bit then instructed me to turn over. I laid on my back in all my glory, she had me move closer to the right side of the table where she stood. A bit of oil was poured onto my swollen glans and slowly worked down the shaft to my balls. One hand remained on my scrotum and the other returned up to the tip and back down. Her strokes seemed longer than I actually am, it made me feel large. I placed my hand on her ass and rubbed inbetween her legs then up to her chest. I squeezed her breast and pinched at her nipple. I slid my hand back down to rub on her kitty(Otc). Her long strokes became faster and I lost control. I fired a shot up and to the left that hit my chest and over my shoulder. She moved her other hand to knock down the next one and milked me dry. I laid there and realized my toes were literally curled and my body twitching. Once my orgasm was complete she mopped up my mess and wrapped a paper towel around my dick, covered that with a towel and had me move back to the center of the table when I realized there was still cum on my shoulder. She wiped it away for me and gave me a little more massage. Then she told me my time was up. She left the room as I sat up and returned with a cup of water. She left the room briefly. I stood up I saw the monger through the door as she came back in. I'm pretty sure he saw me naked. I really don't care, but think that isn't really a good practice. I dressed myself as she made up the table for her next massage. I handed her $40 she gave me a quick hug and I exited.
    I had a good time, but the massage wasn't fantastic. She didn't rub my head, face, or toes.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016
    trigeek likes this.
  3. hardndslick

hardndslick

The place is empty on Sundays
  4. LISteve

LISteve

I would say early afternoon
  5. bighard20in

bighard20in

When is the best time to stop by? I hate waiting
  6. hardndslick

hardndslick

Lilly is the reason I don't go there anymore. .
  7. catfish43

catfish43

Dam, our office just moved tmto Hauppauge and I had forgotten the place was here. Turns out a couple 3 woods away, have to check it out real soon .
  8. LISteve

LISteve

Oh ... for the exemplary service I tipped her 50. Yeah ... I know ... but to me it was worth it.
  9. LISteve

LISteve

Stopped by yesterday. I hadto wait as there were only two girls working. Lilly had me wait. I really was hoping to get somebody else as she is not the best looking and pushes you to take extras at exhorbitant prices. I was happy to see a different girl come in to the room. I initially thought it was Ruby who I had last time. I was wrong ... it turned out to be Tina. Cute girl ... younger than most .. but probably north of 30 ... but under 40. Not thin but not fat. Actually gave a decent rub ... then pulled up her top and rubbed her nice full tits all over my backside. nice gentle kisses over the body. ON the flip I felt her nice full C-cups (at least) as she gave me a nice HE. I got my full hour. My best experience so far at this place. I will be back for more of Tina!
  10. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

One is a schmuck and one is a shill
  11. WizardOfAhs

WizardOfAhs

Fair enough. But do a quick search for posts by member "Chrisflo", then let's talk again about suspect information.
  12. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

He's been around lurking since 2005 and after 10 years he doesn't know this, shame on him. Rather him still lurk then post suspect information.
  13. WizardOfAhs

WizardOfAhs

But in reality, the car is of no better quality for 100K, and no less quality for 500K. The only difference is the value. The price of the product doesn't change the quality of the product, only its relative value (a lousy BJ is a lousy BJ, and it doesn't miraculously become a good one just 'cause it's cheap). So to say that an opinion on quality is useless information, but a discussion of value means everything...well, that's just forcing one person's opinion of what's important onto someone else's review. Personally, I agree that price is important. But if he doesn't want to include it, take what info he gives, or ignore the whole post (hell, you can even put him on ignore and ignore everything he says!). But IMO trashing new contributors so thoroughly is a lousy way to encourage the lurkers to give back.
    Mr. Joyboy likes this.
  14. Lion-O

Lion-O

So I bought this Bently, it's a really cool car.
    I'm sorry guys I can't tell you how much I paid for it.
  15. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

How dense are you?? This is a REVIEW SITE!!!! Part of a REVIEW is the PRICE. Your review is 100% useless without a key piece of information.
  16. newwavemichael

newwavemichael

I am not missing the point you are,I should not have to give you every little detail of my experience,I will never disclose money,ignore my post if it does not help you,do you think you are going to pressure me into saying something I do not want to,it ain't going to happen,I will say that I have seen her like 7 or 8 times and went a little further each time and no it will not happen for you with how you are going in,I will say that mr. Franklin was not needed,but he almost needed to show up,but that is it,and like I said I am not missing the point I know you all want every little detail,but sone do not want to do that,and it is not worthless for me to post,but I will not share again unless some of you act differently,and it won't be a big deal because I have not shared much anyway,for reasons already stated
  17. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

I still think you are missing the point...if you can't post here and give relevant information that other people can use, it isn't worth posting at all.

I'm going to see Tina today and offer her $30 and I hope I get my ass rimmed good. Do you think this is a wise idea or do I need to offer her more money to get similar treatment to what you got?

I hope I am a bit more clear here
  18. newwavemichael

newwavemichael

I will post this because alwayshavingfun was kind of cool,I was mad,I just do not want to 100% implicate myself,it may be dumb but it is how I feel,I gave a lot of detailed info,all true,but some guys just want more and more,the reason I never posted more on here,is sometimes this site is more about guys reviewing the reviews more than anything else,everyone will post what they are comfortable with,if it helps great,if not move on,we have a lot of Roger Eberts here,we are all implicating ourselves here I inow that,leaving out that I gave money makes me feel a little but better,I am sorry if a lot of you do not agree with that,but I will go with what I feel just like the rest of you will.
  19. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

Michael, You missed the point of the ball breaking. If you are going to go somewhere and say that some chick blew you, licked you asshole and was making out with you, they would like to know if you spent $30 and it was the bargain of a lifetime (great for you if this is the case) or if you gave her $1000 and she had no choice but to do those things because you are the jerkoff who gave her $1000 (way overpaying) and she didn't want to turn it down but she would never do it otherwise or just somewhere in between. For you to just write a sentence or two and not explain any more means one of two things:

1. You are a shill and us flaming you was appropriate
    2. You are worried she will read this and realize who you are and never do it to you again which in that case you are an asshole because you missed the whole point of the site.

If you don't care to share info that matters, don't bother writing about it in the first place.

And YES! We are assholes and if we weren't, Backpage, Craigslist, EROS and all the rest would be out of business.
    pilotman, PureEnergy and hardndslick like this.
  20. newwavemichael

newwavemichael

My last post you guys are asshole!