Royal Spa - 901-A Motor Pkwy Hauppauge 631-626-0400

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LISteve, Dec 28, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. hardndslick

hardndslick

She's about 50 chubby with messed up teeth. Some of the front teeth are crooked.
  2. bighard20in

bighard20in

Back to Royal

Can anyone describe lily so I don't get her when I stop by. I be there in a couple weeks for a meeting.
  3. joeyboy

joeyboy

She was nice pretty down to earth...too bad it closed
    jeep1975 likes this.
  4. jeep1975

jeep1975

I spoke to Jenny from A1 last week. She said no more massage. She's moving onto doing nails. She was taking classes for her new profession. Really nice woman, I wish her the best. A big loss to all.
    hardndslick likes this.
  5. hardndslick

hardndslick

That one is still closed as of last week too..
  6. joeyboy

joeyboy

OHHH my bad i thought jeep1975 was talking about the one on Waverly...my bad!
    jeep1975 likes this.
  7. metbal1971

metbal1971

Nope natural health is still closed , somethimes i see a lot of cars there in the morning I get my hopes up and pow the open sign is not lit. must be the nail salon more women going there i guess since it closed
  8. joeyboy

joeyboy

Restaurant isnt in the same strip of shops. Think it is a thrift shop , A1, and maybe a karate place?
  9. jeep1975

jeep1975

The restaurant too ?
  10. ahoyhoy

ahoyhoy

Last time I was here she was fearing annoyed I was taking to long to bust, mind you I get a hj from the get go and never get a message. Just stopped got a rubber glove and proceeded to give me a prostate message. Never had one before, all in all I got some splatter on her face. It was great and weird all at the same time.
  11. joeyboy

joeyboy

still closed drove by a couple days ago.the whole strip is "condemned"
  12. Turn_Ova

Turn_Ova

Crazy Question.... Has anyone gone by to see if Natural Health happened to reopen possibly? I almost went by last Friday just to see
  13. LISteve

LISteve

I have been here a lot .... I have NEVER been shorted on time. AND... I really don't like Lily anymore either. Very pushy for more money. The extras with her are lackluster and not very enjoyable.
  14. hardndslick

hardndslick

One more thing. This place always seems to short me on time. Pay for the hour and get 45 minutes.

God I miss natural health in Ronkonkoma. ....
  15. hardndslick

hardndslick

Whenever I go to this place, I seem to end up with Lili, her weight goes up and down so I don't recognize her until it's too late. I'm not a fan of her service or personality. I never got anything other than a happy ending from her. I try to be nice and tell her I didn't bring enough money to pay for anything else, she says they have an atm. But I decline. Tina is or was the gem at this place but I never see her anymore. Lili is the reason I don't go there anymore. I usaly go there on Sundays so she may be the only one there.
  16. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Haven't been here in a while for no other reason that I am simply not in this area much, if at all, anymore. Went here 2 weeks ago, around 8pm. Place was packed so I had to wait, which I fucking hate. Thankfully it was only for a few minutes. I had Lilly (I think). I was in the way back room to the left. Massage was pretty good as per the usual. ST was fantastic. On the flip, she didnt even hestitate and asked if I wanted more. Agreed $100 for FS. Did Doggy, RCG, and finished with an HJ. The experience was very lackluster, and I regretted paying $100 for it. Finished with a good head and foot rub. Got up and she turned the light on and realized there was still 15min left and apologized and motioned to me to lay back down, but unfortunately my phone started blowing up so I declined; I won't blame the shortage on her since she acknowledged her mistake and without me saying offered quickly to rectify it.

Damage was 50/100.
    trigeek likes this.
  17. beerbelly

beerbelly

I've been here a couple of times in the past month, but nothing more special than I've posted before.

On my last trip I was greeted by Ruby?, I would guess around 40 years old, black shoulder length hair with highlights, small tits a large A perhaps, a flat ass, about 5'2" and maybe 100 - 110 lbs. she showed me to a smaller room, it was the one at the end of the hall to the left. It had the same setup as the other rooms, walls that go up to the ceiling, doors that close, an end table with some tissues and spray bottles on it, A mirror on the wall, a poorly painted picture, and a bookshelf with paper towels and linens. She told me pay first. I handed her $50. She said to take off my clothes and lay face down on the table. She left the room to turn over the house money as I followed her directions.

She returned and her hands started working in a good, thorough massage. Ruby has a good command of the English language. She asked if I wanted a medium I said I like it hard. She told me that I am clean and my wife is very lucky because I am so clean. I really didn't understand what lead her to say that. But then she noticed a knot in my back and worked on it.

Further into the massage she grabbed my ring and asked about my wife. This is not a subject I want to discuss at a rub and tug. I just briefly answered her questions and hoped she would get the point. I assumed she did. But Ruby is a talker. I am not.

After she was finished with my back, my legs, my arms, she grabbed my balls and if they belong to my wife or her... Wtf? The soft touch started and was very nice. There was a lot of attention to my nuts and she shifted my chassis to grab my cock. she stroked and juggled for a bit before I was told to turn.

On the flip she started talking about her grandparents... I think, and rubbing my chest saying that I am in good shape and stronger than most of the guys that go here. She made her way to my cock and balls again and sprayed some shit on and proceeded to stroke me. I reached up and grabbed her ass and slid my hand up her side. She said something I didn't understand, but I didn't think she wanted me in her shirt, the gentleman that I am retreated back to her ass but as I touched her she pulled out her jackhammer and got me off as quickly as she could.

She mopped up my ejaculation with a towel then left the room and returned with a hot towel to clean up a bit better.

I guess there was some time left, I fired off my round pretty hastily, so she massaged my legs, feet, toes, and time was up.

I got up and dressed myself as she made up the room for the next guy. I tipped her $40 and she showed me the door.

I think it is obvious I didn't like her talking, but if I weren't there to get jerked off I might not have minded as much. I think the massage was excellent! Which is one of the two reasons why I go here. It was better than most of the legit places I've been. The ST was ok, really better than ok, but I prefer more ass play. I'm not into penetration, but a dance at the gate is acceptable. The tug was not great. It seemed rushed, I didn't tell her to slow her roll, so maybe it's my fault.

So where can I find a place where the girls look like the back page ads, give great massages, and slow handies or head?
    biohazard, trigeek and Slinky Bender like this.
  18. trigeek

trigeek

Guess your right. Oriental cock isn't doing it for them.
  19. CC Rider

CC Rider

I've been here numerous times and you guys have to forgive me for not remembering the names. Or at least the order, it was Tina, Sunni, and some other I saw over the last three weeks. Yes I've been on a roll. Lol.. Anyway I'll start with the massage, I went 3 for 3, all terrific massages. Different technique but all above average,....ST, Tina is the queen, she has then best ST of the trio,,now the other two are good, but Tina really got the job done for me. Felt like I had two women on top,caressing all the special spots. Tina and Sunni only offered the standardard happy ending. The last one I saw, Suzy? Had a cover in her bra and offered FS, I declined as she was too old and chunky for me, but fo 60 clams I couldn't refuse oral. So,after the massage I ponied up my 60 and down went Suzy. This place is a can't miss, and as they get to know you the menu expands. Terrific massage,,always a HE and maybe a bonus if ya play yer cards right.
    I'm tired of AMPs but this is a go to place if I can't find other flavors.
    The place Is very clean, out of the way and and easy to find. After business hours it's almost, desolate as its in an industrial area. For the first timer and shy guy I'd say it's perfect, I'm a lil more bold, therefore I can say if yer gonna stick your toes in the water a bit this is a good pool to try. Almost no LE check and safe locale. Just remember when they ask, YES I've been her before. I'm guessing standard tip is 40-50 for HE and the hour rate is 50, so,for a hundy all leave happy.
    trigeek likes this.
  20. The Cocksman

The Cocksman

I have been here a few times. Years back the mamasan made the girl go back in because she tried to short me 10 minutes. Things have changed. I saw Lulu about 4 months ago which is an eternity in an amp, but I will try and leave multiple post for 3 women. Lula, was about a 5 on the amp scale, little older, but decent body, low 40s. She massaged about 5 minutes, I got hard and she told me to flip. I busted out my condom (thanks guys) and asked for mouth. 80. k. had her lay down and she deepthroated, hairy bush, pants till on. I lay down, she finishes. tells me to take bag in tissue, and then gives me awesome massage to close out full hour.
    Had the older woman who has been there forever, a little roundish including face, bout a 4. great massage, tries to anal rape every time, but ....solid massage, always finishes about 10 early.
    just had tina. bout a 7. decent body, late 30s, started right to st. never saw her before, but I recognized the name. says 80 for nude but no sex. whateves, figure she will upsell when time comes. she kisses me all over. I finger her while she stands, tight, clean, semi moist but not lubed. She climbs on top of my leg and dry humps my thigh while hj. I give her an awesome breast massage. haha. I ask for mouthsage she said next time. cleanup was like an examination, weird, and then says finished. I wait about 5 and she comes back and says all done. it was 40 min, I paid for hour. oh well, think these girls are trying to exchange great massage for easy money with no skill. not gonna work. overall ok time, but felt a little shorted. these places are definitely upping the menu, so bring your bags fellas. think these women are lonely for some huge American cock.
    trigeek likes this.