Royal Spa - 901-A Motor Pkwy Hauppauge 631-626-0400

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LISteve, Dec 28, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Or maybe they didnt do anything because if you leave your boxers on it tells them that you aren't interested...
  2. drano

drano

i left my boxers on and i guess they thought i was a cop and only did massage
  3. drano

drano

when you guys get undressed, do you take off ALL your clothes?
  4. LISteve

LISteve

Come to think of it ... you are right ... she offered me fs as well but I thought it was just dirty talk. Didn't think she would actually do fs. I may go back just so I can nail that just out of curiousity.
  5. vbman09

vbman09

Dropped by yesterday after not being here for a good 5 months, saw LiLi or Lily who can tell with the bad English anywho opted for half and she proceeded with ST instead of the normal massage I usually get, this was new to me cause I always go for a hard massage before the ST and HE. She gave a nice sensual ST before asking me if I wanted FS, being she wasn't all that I opted for HE with some licking of the boys and shaft before exploding, I paid 40 for HH and tipped 40. She started FS at 160 which I laughed at went down to 100 FS but I wasn't in the mood, this place now has extras.
  6. babybluez

babybluez

I had come to this place for first time about 2 months ago and had Tina. Standard hour pricing and she took me to one of the back rooms. When I got undressed, she came in and shut door and began a nice soft massage. No amazing massage skills really, but she did a great ST. She started kissing my neck and gave a HE with some licks to my lollipop as per my request. I def think extra could be had, or maybe she was turned on by me. Good cleanup and gave her $40 and she kept telling me to stay grabbing my arm. I would swear she at least plays the role well in making me feel desired as a sexy 30 something customer. I was not really attracted to the selection here, and I am picky normally but just wanted to see what this place was all about.
  7. LISteve

LISteve

Lilly has often offered me bbbj .. which I got without the saran wrap. Maybe cause I am a long time customer ... who knows. Her skills in that department are poor. I don't know if I would partake in DATY with her. Extras can be had here ... I just don't know if you want them.
  8. phcetus

phcetus

Royal has always been strictly a R & T AMP. I wonder if they are moving more toward FS?
  9. CaptainPlanet

CaptainPlanet

First AMP post. I had gone here after reading reviews on HE and having never gone before. This was my first experience and it was good enough to come back again and move on to different BP activities from there in a very short time. I'm new to this whole scene but after fining UG I decided this would be my first dive in based on location and time it was open until. I had made two visits both good in different ways. First visit did hour for 50 and had asked for hard massage. It wasn't a great massage but after 20 min she started ST and I was holding my hips in the air before the flip as she played with my balls and started giving a little prostate massage all the while asking you likey?? Yes I did so on the flip I was hard as a flag pole and she was the perfect HJ. Think one of the 1 best I've ever gotten. Although the others up to that point were from civilians. She let me go UTC both top and bottom but not to touch kitty only ass and chest.

Body was a 4/10 - mid 30 saggy Cs a Tummy and a saggy ass.
    Massage 5/10
    ST and HE 9/10
    Tipped 40

Second experience was even better different lady forgot both of their names sorry. Didn't have courage to contribute until now and both were around a month or two ago. Anyways this massage was amazing. Twisting and contortions my body getting all the right spots as far as ST it was pretty good. On the flip she was ducking my nipple and ears. Didn't get any UTC but I did accidently blow my load on her shirt which posse her off. All in all a good experience too. She was 40-50 skinny flat ass and couldn't tell under clothes about breasts.

Also squid what was your girls name curious to see if I can get more out of this place than HE.
  10. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

Great first review...FYI...it isnt BBBJ if the girl used saran wrap...that is CBJ
  11. Squidhunter

Squidhunter

This is my first post but I have been a long time viewer of this site. Stopped by today around 5 pm. This was my first time at this place. I was greeted by a middle aged girl maybe late 40's and led to the back room. I asked her name and she said it was Lilly. I paid her 50 for the hour. She immediately began the massage with the soft touch. I could tell this was going to be fun as she kept kissing my neck and licking my ear. She wanted 150 for lots of fun as she put it. I told her I would pay her 60 and she countered with 100. I told her that's all I had. She told me she would give me a nice bbbj and get naked for me. We settled on 70. She then proceeded to remove her clothes and suck my cock covered with saran wrap. She climbed on top of me for some daty and finger insertion. She was unshaven but her pussy smelled and tasted great. I finally blew my load in the saran wrap as she deep throated me. After the clean up I sill had a half hour left. She gave me a great massage for the next 20 minutes. With 10 minutes left I asked if I could cum again. She agreed and gave me an awesome hand job with oil. I told her to go slow and she followed my instructions. She licked my balls and stuck a finger in my ass. I blew my load and got some on her face and hair. She smiled and was surprised I came so much. She cleaned me up helped me get dressed and out the door I went. I definitely will be back as I believe I got my money's worth for 50 + 70 tip.
    indrid_cold, trigeek and zepper like this.
  12. trigeek

trigeek

Try Tina or Susy both look above average.
  13. itiscasual

itiscasual

I go here about once per month. I wish I could find an amp with better looking people. The service here is usually very consistent. Not sure who I had Wednesday. This was the first time I could not get her shirt off or hands down pants. Usually, no much of a problem here. ST here is great, HJ is somewhat mechanical, massage is better than average. 50 hr plus 30 top this time. Usually give 40 if they take off bra.
    Where else is there to go in that area? Vanilla spa perhaps?
    I am tired of the same old women at this same old amp.
  14. Banacek

Banacek

Nice review for your first at bat. One thing, though. You don't have to use code for the prices. Regular numbers with dollar signs are quite alright.
  15. Chris Defalco

Chris Defalco

hey guys, this was my first experience at an amp, i had heard about it here and there and stumbled upon this site. decieded to stop by here a few weeks ago after reading some posts as it is close by to my work place . entered the building and was met at the door by a woman in her seeming to be mid 30s. she brought me to the room straight down the hallway. i opted for the hour massage and it was well worth it. upon entering the room i was glad to see the cleanliness and decent size. she walked out and i took my clothes off and got on the table. she started with medium and it was pretty nice tbh. that lasted for a good 30 mins, while she was doing my sholders i was able to get OTC which i hear is a good signal that it will lead to a HE, right before the flip she massaged my ass and some of the boys. She asked me " you like? " i gave her the approval and it was on to the flip. gave an nice paced HE and it was unbeliveable, was able to get UTC up top but none below. popped and cleaned up nice, handed me a glass of water after i got dressed and headed out. rub .5 grat .4 total .9 will return. anyone have any other good spots in suffolk. thanks
  16. trigeek

trigeek

Stop by for a Tina treatment and asked the other cute girl what her name was. Suzy. She was young n cute.
    Will need to see how skilled her massage skills are.
  17. jayadler631

jayadler631

Exactly what tina does, best amp provider i've had
  18. formulaone45

formulaone45

I am not 1 for the amps but it was getting late and no options were available so went for the hr about 820 was met by Connie 40s sweet and friendly girl easy on the eyes really gave a good massage which was well needed nice soft touch and HE to my surprise she tells me she doesnt want to see anyone else even though guys were stopping by and she continues massage after clean up so gave extra 1/2 hr with OTC 50 hr / tipped 50 because of time she was so appreciative you would think I bought her a new car
  19. LISteve

LISteve

I like it when I get a good massage which this place does provide more times than not ... and the HE is usually decent. It is a nice capper after a nice massage. There just aren't any places on Long Island where you can get the best of all worlds ... good massage, nice extras, good looking women. Bellmore was really nice ... that place was pretty good on all fronts except maybe the massage. They always started with a table shower then you got a quick rub before the fun and games. That was my favorite AMP of all time.
  20. RacerX495

RacerX495

These stories sound good, and I've been to this spa before. My problem with spas in general is you never really know what you're going to get. You go in everything can be great, leaving you with hopes that next time can be even better. Then you come back and get treated like a total stranger/first timer, some times by the very female you had last time. The service is just so inconsistent for me to become a fan. I've had SW's remember me months later from meeting them one time. When I am in a spa, I get the vibe that nothing extra is on the menu and that really kills my boner when I am on the table. I am just venting cause I wish I could go more often. Whether it is service or even food, when I am spending money I hate to feel I am rolling the dice hoping for the best scenario to play out.