Royal Spa - 901-A Motor Pkwy Hauppauge 631-626-0400

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LISteve, Dec 28, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. po10ial

po10ial

Used to go here when i worked nearby. Women were late 40s to 60s( I can't tell sometimes). Massage varied from bad to ok but never really a great massage was had by me. Usually finished with a hj bit on two occasions fs was on the menu. Each time was negotiated in middle of session during hj.
    The front waiting area for the ladies was always a tad peculiar to me seeing them watching tv/ texting or doing 'chores' between clients was something was not and am not familiar with as usually girls are out of sight at amps I frequent.
  2. traderjack09

traderjack09

I tip 40 for an hour 30 for half. I don't try anything other than HJ.
  3. hardndslick

hardndslick

I always tip 40 too
    But it seems that some girls expect more now
  4. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

I have not been there recently, but actually Sunday ( my all day funday) is the only days I have gone there and Tina has always been there along with Suzy and Lilly. I have had Suzy and she is also good, but I have never had Lilly, who it seems is the one who goes further than just the HJ.

A couple of years ago, before Tina, I always enjoyed Bebe, who was also very good and also UTC with kissing. She is gone now, I know not where.

Last time with Tina, I really thought that I was going to get FS, as she seemed to be into the HJ. As she lay chest to chest and cheek to cheek on me, while stroking Jr., I suggest in a whisper, to put it inside of her.

Alas, she did not heed my plea. I guess she just seemed hornier that day than I thought. She finished me status quo in her usual skillful way.

I always tip 40.00
  5. hardndslick

hardndslick

Tina is clearly the gem at this place. I was with her once. Every other time I went I seem to end up with lily Who I'm not a fan of. Could be Tina doesn't work Sundays. I like to do my mongering on Sundays when the ol lady isn't around..
  6. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

Tina is well experienced in her HJ techniques and always throws you a good one, including UTC and kissing.
  7. traderjack09

traderjack09

No saying she's right there and I ventured out because of this itch I get. Can't explain it.
    trigeek likes this.
  8. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

So, are you saying that your "hot as fuck" GF acts like foreplay for you to get revved up and seek out AMP girls?
    backseat likes this.
  9. traderjack09

traderjack09

Was feeling the itch tonight. Been awhile since I've posted here. My GF was home and is hot as fuck and I have this crazy itch for AMP girls. Amazing.

Any way stopped in around 930 tonight. Saw Tina, maybe 5'7 nice face decent body. Maybe a 6-7. I get the 1/2 hour as they were closing. She went right for the balls and was grabbing and stroking them just right. Never felt what she did before. I almost busted the nut from her doing that 3 minutes in. That went on a few more mins and the flip. Slow teasing Hj just like I like it. Slipped a finger in my ass at the right time. Cleaned me up good and massaged my legs and feet. 40 plus 30
    trigeek likes this.
  10. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

I blew my back out doing spring cleanup and decided what I really needed was an AMP that could do a proper massage. Was ready to go legit, but don't know any locally (although it crossed my mind that with all the LE crackdown lately, maybe anything still open is strictly legit). I've read on here that Royal gives a decent massage, so I figured I'd give it a shot (I know they've been open awhile, but I'd never been). The HE would be a bonus, but honestly, it was my back that needed the attention more.
    Went in the afternoon, 2 girls on, I was the only guy there. She said her name was Spring, but I'm sure if you've been you probably know her by another name. I"d say about 45, pretty plain looking, not ugly but no beauty, pretty average looking body, wearing leggings and a t-shirt. She looked more like someone who'd come to clean my house.
    I like the set up. Nice and out of the way, no neighbors, clean place, full rooms with doors. Paid 50 for the hour, and waited for her to come back. I showed her where my back hurt, and she started at my head. Wasn't long before I was rubbing her legs, but she was cautious, saying "no. massage." and pushing my hands off. I persisted, she got the point, but really, I was enjoying the massage. Definitely one of the better AMP ones I've had (although I've actually never had a true therapeutic massage from a real therapist, so I don't have much to compare to). I let her work my back, grabbing her ass whenever it came near, until eventually I said something about being careful because of all the LE crackdown. She said "maybe you're police", which was the opening I needed. I rolled onto my side, took her hand, put it squarely on my cock, and said "Nah, not me". Wasn't long before she went for the flip, with a nice ST. She got the oil, and did a very nice HJ. Slow and easy while I rubbed her V otc, nice build up to release. Hot towel clean up, and she asked if I wanted more massage since I still had 20 mins. I asked for the feet, telling her I like them done almost as much as the HJ, and she spent the time working there. All in all, a very nice hour. My back felt better, the HE was good, we had some laughs, and the massage was really pretty good. I tipped 40, which she seemed fine with, and told me to come back before her name is Summer.
    AssMan19 likes this.
  11. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Went here earlier this week as I was in the area. Had Tina, experience was much of the same. Great rub, above average ST, and above average HE. Got UTC and OTC. Place is still super clean. In and out for 50/40 like usual.
  12. The Cocksman

The Cocksman

Lily was actually the only one ever to give bj first, then great massage (to me anyways). Not the greatest looking, but def not horrible. She got all dolled up one day and looked great so.. but girls like her make the others step it up. so she is invaluable to us. Its no surprise that cbj or bbj are becoming standard practice everywhere lately! Thanks lily!!!
  13. LISteve

LISteve

Yeah .... Lily is disappointing. All the other girls are good though. Lilly still gets the job done for me and she knows better to ask me for extras. I just wish some of the others offered extras.
  14. hardndslick

hardndslick

She's the reason I won't go back.
  15. trigeek

trigeek

Jacked up teeth dam that's funny
  16. beerbelly

beerbelly

I went here again about a week ago. As I was driving away I told myself I'd never return.

I walked in and was greeted by lily. She looks like she put on some weight since the last time I saw her, but is by no means fat. She had too much make up caked on her aging face. I paid $50 to her for the house took off my clothes and laid down on the table.

It took her a little while but she came back and started the massage. It was not as good as the last one I got from her and didn't really work anything out. I wasn't watching the clock but it seemed that she quickly went into the soft touch part of the massage. Just as I am starting to get warmed up, I heard some one speaking Chinese and lily walked out of the room. She had some discussion and returned telling me to flip over.

She leans down and whispers in my ear "you wanna fuck?" I wasn't interested and declined. Then she said "you want suck?" I said ok. "$80" I said I'm not giving you $80 for anything I have $50. She said "$50 is for hand. You give me $50?" I said for what? She didn't respond and poured some oil on my now flaccid prick.

Here is the part that confused me. She manipulated me in such a way that a load oozed out out my unerect dick after maybe a minute of stroking. It was weird, I didn't have an orgasm.

I guess that's on me though... anyway she cleaned me up and said finished. I looked the clock and I had only been in there for 1/2 hour. I told her it was to fast and I wanted more massage. She showed me her ass then her tits (which I have to admit pleasantly surprised me they were nice for an old hag with jacked up teeth) She said they were very busy. I got dressed, tipped her $40 and left.
  17. massagenoob

massagenoob

What meds were you taking? I can use some of that.....
  18. GreatMaker

GreatMaker

I usually make sure I shower before I go there but they have grabbed a wipe before they went in. The rimming was rare. I was hitting this place hard for a while and having some issues with finishing teh deed due to some meds I was taking so the girls who remembered me would give the extra work to help me finish. I had one girl who had to take a break, felt bad for her.
  19. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

"... and on a personal level, how does that make you feel about your ass?..."
  20. LISteve

LISteve

This place is a home run. Convenient and consistent.