Royal Spa - 901-A Motor Pkwy Hauppauge 631-626-0400

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LISteve, Dec 28, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. joemuckinfutch

joemuckinfutch

First time poster here. I've made three visits to 901-a while working on LI. Three good HJ experiences for $40/40 for half hour. The latest was with Tina. Medium height, a little bit of a belly, cute, but as to guessing her age, anywhere from 30-50 (WTFK?). Good massage, fun main event with the girls out and a little bit of UTC below. As someone noted below, did that stomach thing too. She put the effort into the finish and I exploded. Given poor experiences in CT and MA recently (which I will eventually report on in the appropriate forum), this was nice. I will continue to return.
  2. Leo23

Leo23

Thanks much appreciated. Ill try to check them out soon. Looked at reviews for bell and seems legit.
  3. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

So many better places in Flushing. 40th Rd and Roosevelt Ave. and surrounding area are full of AMPs, you literally trip over them. 40 house and you can usually get FS for a $60tip. If you want a Nassau/Suffolk like AMP experience go to 42-28 Bell Blvd. in Bayside. $160 gets you an hr, good table shower, a kinda lame massage, good FS with good looking girls. It's well worth the price of admission.
  4. Leo23

Leo23

Went here last week. Got out work early and headed east instead of back home. Probably shouldve listen to MDC and went to queens but would've had to past my house. Whatever
    Had an older lady with some weight on her. And ended up seeing another monger on the way in. Not ideal. Took the hr for 50 massage was decent as far as AMPs. Not best but not horrible. Some chatting throughout. Dimmed lights began st on back with some teasing which was pretty nice. Flip more ST. Then oil and HJ. Technique wasn't that great. A little rushed imo but got me there. Some otc but body want great so i want going for much.
    Afterwards there was about 15 minutes still left and she massage my legs and feet some. Tipped 30
    Overall the location and pricing for this place is decent. But if the workers remain the same i wouldn't return. On way out i saw two other women both older one with more weight then other. Did not see any young girls previously mentioned in reviews.
  5. balki

balki

Just ask before the massage starts. While naked before you lie down just give the jerk off motion and say 2 times. This great method has never failed me.
  6. Bill11757

Bill11757

I've had luck with a amp girl I followed from place to place. We got to know each other. I'd pay for a half hour get an hour and always got two pops either a hj and a CBJ. But I would tip her .8 it always seemed like a good value and she was at least a 7 looks 8 body. I never asked for full service.
  7. Bill11757

Bill11757

went to royal last week basically had same experience as others that left a review. Had "Annie" very good massage and good HE. played with ass a little bit before flip which felt nice. light OTC toughing but i wasnt thay aggressive since i am fairly new to this scene. what i want to know is since i am fairly young and pop pretty fast which is best way to try and get 2 pops. lay down on back first have her give HE then give massage then HE again? ive seen a couple reviewers say they were able to get 2 pops so just curious. thanks
  8. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

From what I've gathered there seems to be no true method, it's very hit or miss/luck of the draw. I've tried for multiple pops at a few AMPs and have failed.
  9. nyg5577

nyg5577

went to royal last week basically had same experience as others that left a review. Had "Annie" very good massage and good HE. played with ass a little bit before flip which felt nice. light OTC toughing but i wasnt thay aggressive since i am fairly new to this scene. what i want to know is since i am fairly young and pop pretty fast which is best way to try and get 2 pops. lay down on back first have her give HE then give massage then HE again? ive seen a couple reviewers say they were able to get 2 pops so just curious. thanks
  10. nohj68

nohj68

Went back to 901a last week. Walked in and was surprised to be greeted by a pretty, young, Chinese girl. She was probably in her late 20s, max. Very pretty, with a nice body. Was wearing some nice yoga pants (Under Armour). Anyway, took the usual hour. Massage was good, I like a hard massage and she did a great job. Did a good job on my feet, which I love to have massaged. Light goes out after about 20 minutes and she gets really sensuous. She is rubbing her body all over my back, and giving me soft kisses on my shoulder and back. No digital insertions today, she didn't ask and I didn't bring it up. She does the reach under and really gets me hard. She turns me over and again, starts rubbing her body on my chest now. Her face is right near mine and the next thing I know, we are kissing. Not DFK, but soft, sexy kisses. She works her way down to my chest and starts sucking and licking my right nipple, and at this point she starts stroking my cock, and doing a great job of it (she oiled it up on the turnover). I had to tell her to slow down a few times because I was gonna' pop. Next, she lifts up her shirt and bra, and shows a nice set of tits. Then she straddles my leg/knee area and starts grinding while jerking me off. She lets me play with her nipples and after awhile she leans in again and licks my nipples. Then she does this weird thing were she presses my cock down and kind of rubs it with the palm of her hand, creating friction with her hand and my stomach. This felt really good and she made me cum, hard. Usually clean up. I had about 10 minutes left so she asked what I liked and I asked for a quick foot rub. She obliged and I actually dozed off towards the end. I tipped $30 and asked for her name. It's either Tina or Gina. This place is usually a HR and that day I hit a grand slam.
    zepper and Dschrute like this.
  11. RacerX495

RacerX495

This place is perfect for a first timer. The location, the rooms, the service,the parking all they need is more attractive women. She put your hand on her? She mustve liked you, as always i guess miles vary.
  12. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

I always have the opposite luck. I went to this one place about 4 or 5 times within a 2 month span and they could never remember me.

As far as tip, 20 is acceptable HE tip on a half hour, 30-40 is acceptable tip on an hr w/ HE.
  13. jonnierotten2

jonnierotten2

I have never been to an amp before so to pop my cherrie I went here. Walked in and greeted right away by an older lady (my bad for not getting a name. happen so fast). She walked me into the room. Not sure what kind of business is next door but all I kept hearing was a forklift. She gave me a big hug and said that she remembered me and thank me for coming back. lol ok whatever is going to give me a good time. Laid down on my belly. Gave a good massage with softly touching the boys. She turned off the light and told me to flip. Nice teasing and slowly worked on me. She looked like she really got into it. At one point she grabbed my hand and put it on her breast. Only on Top. Once I finished up she cleaned me with a nice warm rag and continued to massage because I had time left. Took the hour for 50 and couldn't remember what the normal tip was so I gave 30. She seemed to be happy with that.
    I am glad I went here first. Looking forward to venturing out to others.
  14. NINE-LIVES

NINE-LIVES

Try Booba Spa 833 Jericho in Huntington across from car dealership, private parking in the back
    Girls are more agressive there.....its a HJ or CBJ - with saran wrap
    Cheesy 5 minute massage to the flip....they get to business. Ask for Amber or Cindy
    They're never going to reach into your shorts if they don't recognize you.
    This place is legit and the two girls I mentioned have nice bodies, are young, and are fairly attractive.
    There is a thread in here about the place
    My good deed is done....horse to water.....now drink up newbie!
  15. RacerX495

RacerX495

If they looked like that, Id understand the "multiple pop" thing.
  16. GMackin

GMackin

you have to ask for the 'happy ending' massage... Here's a video that will help:
  17. prospekt1

prospekt1

Some otc touching might help as well but don't go overboard prior to the flip.
  18. RacerX495

RacerX495

IIRC, I left my boxers on here no problem on the flip. You never know what may spook them, I guess i spooked the girl across from BK in CI cause she didnt give me shit. This DESPITE her wearing a fucking nighty and a thong...... wtf
  19. drano

drano

Ohhhhhhh that's why she looked at me like I was an alien. Next time, no boxers! Thanks guys
  20. TheRicker

TheRicker

Boxers on is a huge red flag for them.