Royal Spa - 901-A Motor Pkwy Hauppauge 631-626-0400

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LISteve, Dec 28, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

AFAIK all AMPs are like this. Legit spots the girls get a cut of the house and tips.
  2. breastman

breastman

i asked a couple girls at other amps & they told me they work on tips no pay that may be different other places
  3. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

I agree, but I dont think it should be posted like this place is being staked out or got busted.
  4. genius

genius

I agree that it may not mean anything - however the cops know what goes on in these places and if they are going to hang out in an empty parking lot why not pick one that has an AMP in it. Erica (of Rt 110 fame) told me that when the cops didn't have anything to do they would talk to her and sometimes just park nearby. She called it "cop blocking" as it completely dried up (pun intended) her business prospects while they were around.
  5. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Also, the place is usually pretty dead at night.
  6. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

I mean Cops sit in any empty dark parking lot so they can bullshit while on the clock, doesn't really mean anything. Whenever I've gone here it's been after 8 and I've never seen cops or had a problem, although I do look for cops before I commit to turning into the parking lot.
  7. antnee

antnee

I work down the block and the night time guys said a bunch of SPD were in the parking lot for awhile. They did not see any busts but one guy said it has been quiet there since.
  8. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

When you don't get a cut of the house, $5 may be a lot of money to her.
  9. PanamaJackDaniel

PanamaJackDaniel

Its not like 40 is too much. It is and always should be based on the level of service you get. I was just taken back by the big stink about "shorting" her 5 bucks. I will repeat because it is the best game in town for now.
  10. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

40 is the norm, but I usually only tip 30 if I don't get any UTC.
  11. prospekt1

prospekt1

Tipping 40 at that place has been the norm. A while ago when i went to amps, it seemed like 40 was the norm, not the exception in most places in nassau/suffolk.
    ModernDayCowboy likes this.
  12. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

40 isn't over tipping especially for UTC top and bottom AND good service. This isn't fucking flushing.
  13. PanamaJackDaniel

PanamaJackDaniel

I was here right around the holidays. I walked in around 7:30pm and had Tina. She gave a great massage and as everyone else mentioned, she had pretty good skills for HE. However when it came time to give the tip, she insisted on $40. I only had $35 and made a big deal about it. It must be because you guys are over tipping for a HE.
  14. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

As always YMMV. I don't think anything more then a HE is available, and it seems OTC/UTC varies based on the girl.

Also, as I was leaving I saw another girl sitting in that lounge they have. She was petite but her face was pretty ratchet. Mid to late 40's most likely.
  15. RacerX495

RacerX495

Was thinking about this place recently and decided to see if there were any new reviews in here. Tina sounds like a winner, I havent had much luck in this place for anything more than a HE. Perhaps its time to try again. Thanks for the post Cowboy, your review probably just doubled their revenue for the rest of the month.
  16. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Work has taken it's toll on me physically this week, so I was in need of a GOOD massage. I've been frequenting FS places almost exclusively for the past 7-8 months and most of the time their massages are trash. So I was in the area and it was too late to go to some other spots I've had good luck at so figured I'd give this place a shot again. Was a little skeptical about going, since last time I had a crappy experience. Get there, walk in the door and am greeted by Tina, very cute early 30's 6-7 on AMP scale. Was wearing tight Yoga pants and a nice low cut t shirt. Opted for the hour for 50. Massage was everything I wanted/needed and worth every penny. I forgot how good the rubs are at these HE places. After about 30min she starts one of the best ST's I've had. The way she had herself position I was able to reach back and start rubbing her pussy OTC. Go for the flip, she does some more ST and kisses my nipples and then she start the HJ and gets up on the table, without me asking she pulls up her shirt and pulls down her bra to reveal a nice set of B's with Eraser nips that are already hard. She starts grinding herself against my leg. I tell her to get off and come stand by me. So she does, I go to pull her pants down and she does it for me, no hesitation. I grab her ass and start rubbing it and she immediately bends over me and moves her ass towards me. I start to rub her pussy and she's soaked. Got some digital penetration but I didn't last too long, she got me going good. Clean up was very thorough and very nice. Finished up with an amazing leg massage and foot rub. Damn near fell asleep. Got dressed, tipped 40, and was on my way. Originally went in with the mindset of a $30 tip from my lackluster previous visit, but she earned $40. I will deff be back here for Tina.

Things about this place that I didn't fully appreciate the first time I was here:

1) How CLEAN it is. So used to AMPs of questionable cleanliness it was nice to be at a place that is spotless and shinny. I mean, shit, as I was getting dressed Tiny was cleaning the front of the drawers on the dresser!
    2) How unassuming it looks. From the outside, and when you walk in it just doesn't give you that seedy AMP feeling.
    3) No phone calls, door bells, or other workers interrupting the sessions.
    Slinky Bender likes this.
  17. joemuckinfutch

joemuckinfutch

First time poster here. I've made three visits to 901-a while working on LI. Three good HJ experiences for $40/40 for half hour. The latest was with Tina. Medium height, a little bit of a belly, cute, but as to guessing her age, anywhere from 30-50 (WTFK?). Good massage, fun main event with the girls out and a little bit of UTC below. As someone noted below, did that stomach thing too. She put the effort into the finish and I exploded. Given poor experiences in CT and MA recently (which I will eventually report on in the appropriate forum), this was nice. I will continue to return.
  18. Leo23

Leo23

Thanks much appreciated. Ill try to check them out soon. Looked at reviews for bell and seems legit.
  19. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

So many better places in Flushing. 40th Rd and Roosevelt Ave. and surrounding area are full of AMPs, you literally trip over them. 40 house and you can usually get FS for a $60tip. If you want a Nassau/Suffolk like AMP experience go to 42-28 Bell Blvd. in Bayside. $160 gets you an hr, good table shower, a kinda lame massage, good FS with good looking girls. It's well worth the price of admission.
  20. Leo23

Leo23

Went here last week. Got out work early and headed east instead of back home. Probably shouldve listen to MDC and went to queens but would've had to past my house. Whatever
    Had an older lady with some weight on her. And ended up seeing another monger on the way in. Not ideal. Took the hr for 50 massage was decent as far as AMPs. Not best but not horrible. Some chatting throughout. Dimmed lights began st on back with some teasing which was pretty nice. Flip more ST. Then oil and HJ. Technique wasn't that great. A little rushed imo but got me there. Some otc but body want great so i want going for much.
    Afterwards there was about 15 minutes still left and she massage my legs and feet some. Tipped 30
    Overall the location and pricing for this place is decent. But if the workers remain the same i wouldn't return. On way out i saw two other women both older one with more weight then other. Did not see any young girls previously mentioned in reviews.