Royal Spa - 901-A Motor Pkwy Hauppauge 631-626-0400

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LISteve, Dec 28, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

It's on the inside of a parking lot but there is a sign outside. Trigeek is right...use gps...and look around...it's there
  2. trigeek

trigeek

It's tucked away out of sight. Use waze or GPS
  3. bighard20in

bighard20in

So I was in the area yesterday and try to go to this place. I see the sign on the corner and I turn down Hoffman but could not find the building. Any help here
  4. Soles2Jebus

Soles2Jebus

Half hour it is.
  5. MongerManiac

MongerManiac

Paid a noontime visit to Royal last week. The girl who greeted me was 40ish, about average size and reasonably decent looking. Better English than the AMP average. Her name was ... well, in my haste to blurt out the typical "I've been here before but I don't remember the girl's name" I forgot to ask for her name. D'oh! After looking at other reviews I'm certain it wasn't Lily or Ruby. I'll just have to call her "she." I saw no other girls when I entered, though during my session I heard several mongers enter so I supose there were three or more girls on duty.

Anyway, she ushered me into a room close to the entrance door, on the left. It was at least twice the size of the typical AMP room and obviously had been converted from an office. I paid the $50 house fee for an hour and lay down on what had to be among the most unpleasant massage tables I've encountered in my mongering journeys. It felt like a very thin pad over plywood, and the face hole was so small I couldn't get my face all the way into it.

She returned and began a mediocre massage - and that's being charitable. I remained covered with the towel the entire time, with no oil. Her motions were more like pushing than rubbing, and although she applied fairy strong pressure I felt pretty much nothing afterwards. Her attitude throughout the whole session was pleasant but slightly distracted.

Finally, she dimmed the lights, removed the towel, and began a very strange soft touch, rubbing her hands and forearms all over my body. It was more like a semi-hard touch than a soft touch! I enjoyed it much more than the actual massage.

After a few minutes she had me flip, and I must say that things got much better. She provided a skillful, jackhammer-free HE, lifting her shirt and bra to reveal small but firm breasts. Encountering no resistance, I pulled down her pants and underpants and fondled between her legs. She was trimmed but not fully shaved, a nice halfway point. After just a few minutes I busted, really wishing I had held out longer. In contrast to some other reviews nothing further was offered, maybe that requires repeat visits.

After a tissue cleanup - no hot towels offered - she pleasantly accepted my $40 tip and I was on my way. Whether I'd return is still an open question. Ninety total bucks for an excellent HE with full UTC roaming and no time shorting is a very good deal, but the regular massage was a bit of a letdown and the table was miserable.
  6. hardndslick

hardndslick

She's about 50 chubby with messed up teeth. Some of the front teeth are crooked.
  7. bighard20in

bighard20in

Back to Royal

Can anyone describe lily so I don't get her when I stop by. I be there in a couple weeks for a meeting.
  8. joeyboy

joeyboy

She was nice pretty down to earth...too bad it closed
    jeep1975 likes this.
  9. jeep1975

jeep1975

I spoke to Jenny from A1 last week. She said no more massage. She's moving onto doing nails. She was taking classes for her new profession. Really nice woman, I wish her the best. A big loss to all.
    hardndslick likes this.
  10. hardndslick

hardndslick

That one is still closed as of last week too..
  11. joeyboy

joeyboy

OHHH my bad i thought jeep1975 was talking about the one on Waverly...my bad!
    jeep1975 likes this.
  12. metbal1971

metbal1971

Nope natural health is still closed , somethimes i see a lot of cars there in the morning I get my hopes up and pow the open sign is not lit. must be the nail salon more women going there i guess since it closed
  13. joeyboy

joeyboy

Restaurant isnt in the same strip of shops. Think it is a thrift shop , A1, and maybe a karate place?
  14. jeep1975

jeep1975

The restaurant too ?
  15. ahoyhoy

ahoyhoy

Last time I was here she was fearing annoyed I was taking to long to bust, mind you I get a hj from the get go and never get a message. Just stopped got a rubber glove and proceeded to give me a prostate message. Never had one before, all in all I got some splatter on her face. It was great and weird all at the same time.
  16. joeyboy

joeyboy

still closed drove by a couple days ago.the whole strip is "condemned"
  17. Turn_Ova

Turn_Ova

Crazy Question.... Has anyone gone by to see if Natural Health happened to reopen possibly? I almost went by last Friday just to see
  18. LISteve

LISteve

I have been here a lot .... I have NEVER been shorted on time. AND... I really don't like Lily anymore either. Very pushy for more money. The extras with her are lackluster and not very enjoyable.
  19. hardndslick

hardndslick

One more thing. This place always seems to short me on time. Pay for the hour and get 45 minutes.

God I miss natural health in Ronkonkoma. ....
  20. hardndslick

hardndslick

Whenever I go to this place, I seem to end up with Lili, her weight goes up and down so I don't recognize her until it's too late. I'm not a fan of her service or personality. I never got anything other than a happy ending from her. I try to be nice and tell her I didn't bring enough money to pay for anything else, she says they have an atm. But I decline. Tina is or was the gem at this place but I never see her anymore. Lili is the reason I don't go there anymore. I usaly go there on Sundays so she may be the only one there.