Royal Spa - 901-A Motor Pkwy Hauppauge 631-626-0400

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LISteve, Dec 28, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Went here earlier this week as I was in the area. Had Tina, experience was much of the same. Great rub, above average ST, and above average HE. Got UTC and OTC. Place is still super clean. In and out for 50/40 like usual.
  2. The Cocksman

The Cocksman

Lily was actually the only one ever to give bj first, then great massage (to me anyways). Not the greatest looking, but def not horrible. She got all dolled up one day and looked great so.. but girls like her make the others step it up. so she is invaluable to us. Its no surprise that cbj or bbj are becoming standard practice everywhere lately! Thanks lily!!!
  3. LISteve

LISteve

Yeah .... Lily is disappointing. All the other girls are good though. Lilly still gets the job done for me and she knows better to ask me for extras. I just wish some of the others offered extras.
  4. hardndslick

hardndslick

She's the reason I won't go back.
  5. trigeek

trigeek

Jacked up teeth dam that's funny
  6. beerbelly

beerbelly

I went here again about a week ago. As I was driving away I told myself I'd never return.

I walked in and was greeted by lily. She looks like she put on some weight since the last time I saw her, but is by no means fat. She had too much make up caked on her aging face. I paid $50 to her for the house took off my clothes and laid down on the table.

It took her a little while but she came back and started the massage. It was not as good as the last one I got from her and didn't really work anything out. I wasn't watching the clock but it seemed that she quickly went into the soft touch part of the massage. Just as I am starting to get warmed up, I heard some one speaking Chinese and lily walked out of the room. She had some discussion and returned telling me to flip over.

She leans down and whispers in my ear "you wanna fuck?" I wasn't interested and declined. Then she said "you want suck?" I said ok. "$80" I said I'm not giving you $80 for anything I have $50. She said "$50 is for hand. You give me $50?" I said for what? She didn't respond and poured some oil on my now flaccid prick.

Here is the part that confused me. She manipulated me in such a way that a load oozed out out my unerect dick after maybe a minute of stroking. It was weird, I didn't have an orgasm.

I guess that's on me though... anyway she cleaned me up and said finished. I looked the clock and I had only been in there for 1/2 hour. I told her it was to fast and I wanted more massage. She showed me her ass then her tits (which I have to admit pleasantly surprised me they were nice for an old hag with jacked up teeth) She said they were very busy. I got dressed, tipped her $40 and left.
  7. massagenoob

massagenoob

What meds were you taking? I can use some of that.....
  8. GreatMaker

GreatMaker

I usually make sure I shower before I go there but they have grabbed a wipe before they went in. The rimming was rare. I was hitting this place hard for a while and having some issues with finishing teh deed due to some meds I was taking so the girls who remembered me would give the extra work to help me finish. I had one girl who had to take a break, felt bad for her.
  9. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

"... and on a personal level, how does that make you feel about your ass?..."
  10. LISteve

LISteve

This place is a home run. Convenient and consistent.
  11. hardndslick

hardndslick

I don't think they have a shower here. It was never offerd to me. But neither was rimming. ..
  12. trigeek

trigeek

They will clean up an unclean ass I bet for a Jackson.
  13. zepper

zepper

Do they provide a table shower or stand up shower before the session begins or do the just dive right in for the rimming?
  14. vad1

vad1

Thanks for contributing, GM.

V
  15. GreatMaker

GreatMaker

Hey all, first time poster and long time lurker. I finally decided to take the plunge and help contribute. Enough of that, I have been going to Royal Spa for a few years now. It is not far from my job so it makes visits easy. I don't have much to add to what has been said before. This is a pretty standard AMP. The massages can be good, I have actually had my back cracked a few times here which is a rare occasion. The HE here seems to be standard, sometimes rimming can happen but it depends on the girl. I was offered more by only one of the women there and from the way she acted this is frowned upon by management. Price is 50/hour and I usually tipped between 20 and 30 depending on the available funds and how well my session went. Next time I visit I can give a more specific review.
    vad1 likes this.
  16. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

Sorry for the delay back, but yes, I will be posting a lengthy review as soon as I get more free time. It will be in the appropriate thread, and no, it is not Sophia Belle. I have never had the pleasure of her company and from what I see here, I probably never will.
  17. vad1

vad1

Sophia is in Riverhead???

(Wait, maybe different Sophia??)

Sure, sixtyearold, any and all Riverhead info much appreciated.

Heck, any Intel out east is scarce, so yes, much appreciated.

V
    sixtyearold likes this.
  18. vad1

vad1

Why, thank you, kind sir!

Levity and brevity, enjoy your sense of humor, B.

One of the reasons I check in.

That, and the pics of wubbucks you post ...

... and the reviews, of course!

V
  19. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

VAD... Do you mean that you would like to hear about my session with Sophia yesterday?
    vad1 likes this.
  20. vad1

vad1

I would "like" this post twice, if I could.

Well written, sir.

Now if you could only give me some info on your Riverhead exploits, reviews maybe ...!