Royal Spa - 901-A Motor Pkwy Hauppauge 631-626-0400

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LISteve, Dec 28, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. massagenoob

massagenoob

Unfortunately yes, that is part of the problem. People have built up these women's expectations so much that the prices just get higher and higher. We all need to do our part to keep it under control.
  2. Jujucares

Jujucares

Great review beerbelly I've been wanting to go their for my first AMP experience but its just so close to home. Literally like 1 minute maybe 2 minutes away if I catch the lights. After that review I might have to take the chance.
  3. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Tina doesn't talk money, and the service she gives you is worth every cent of $40.

I've been to AMPs in different parts of Queens, Nassau and Suffolk and this place is the cleanest and nicest of the ones I've been to.

Not from my experience, but once funds become available on a consistent basis again I may put some time into her and see if I can get anywhere. The only reason I started going back here is because I pass it a couple times a week and they are open later.

Fuck that. I won't pay a 20yr old $70 to jerk me off.

I know which woman you had, and I specifically avoid her. She didn't seemed to pleased the last time I was there and she greeted me and I asked for Tina lol
  4. beerbelly

beerbelly

Thanks for the compliments. I made a point to look around and include most details of the entire experience. It also helped that I wrote the review a few hours after the encounter so everything was still fresh in my mind's eye.
    I was wondering if there was more on the menu when she started saying the high tip amounts. But I didn't ask. Does anyone tip $70 for an old chinese lady to jerk them off?
  5. NINE-LIVES

NINE-LIVES

Is there more on the menu with Tina besides a HJ?
    Thinking of checking this place out with all the good reviews.....a bit outside my mongering zone.
  6. joeyboy

joeyboy

nice review Beerbelly
  7. PanamaJackDaniel

PanamaJackDaniel

Beerbelly nice review. You will be happy with Tina if you go back and she's there. The women in this place EXPECT $40 tip for an hour massage. You really can't complain too much, because its the cleanest and most reliable place I know right now. Also, the massage is really good.
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Beerbelly,
    its nice to see a new guy here posting a review with lots of details. Please keep it up.
  9. beerbelly

beerbelly

I went here midday today. I called to make an appointment and the girl on the phone had a very good command of the English language. It is located in an industrial park so there was no one watching me as I entered through the front door. I was immediately greeted by an old bird who ushered me into a room. The walls went all the way up to the ceiling and there was an actual door. There is a bookshelf on one end of the room loaded with folded sheets and rolls of paper towels. There is a dresser on the other end of the room with oils and a box of tissues on top. There is a chair in the corner and some hooks on the wall. There is a massage table in the middle of the room with a white sheet on it and a folded towel. She took my coat and hung it on a hook on and collected the 50 house fee. I was instructed to disrobe and lay on the table and she left me.
    A knock upon the door revealed that the one who I already saw would be my provider. Lily is a chinese woman who is probably in her 50's. I would estimate her to be 5'3" and 100 lbs with small breasts, a nonexistent ass, and bony legs. This is an actual preferred body type for me.
    She put some oil on my back and started a soft massage. As I loosened up the massage got deeper and harder. I listened to the asian music and was completely relaxed. She climbed on the table and really leaned into me as she worked out all the stress that I keep in my back and shoulders. She did this back scratch thing where she dragged her fingernails up and down me. I loved it but I hope it didn't leave any marks.
    Once Lily covered the actual massage she started ST. It wasn't great as it started then she shifted back to a massage then back to ST. She did that a few times, kinda teasing. Then it was all soft on my butt cheeks, my ass hole, and my taint. She slid her hand under me and started playing with my balls while continuing the touch on my ass hole and taint. She then whispered "you like that baby" in my ear.
    She asked me to flip and I did to reveal that was indeed enjoying myself. Then she asked me if I was gonna tip her. And the how much. I told her I only had 30. "30? No! 50, 60, 70!" I told her again I only have 30. "40?" I really only had 30. She agreed but I felt like she ruined something. I was now disconnected for the HE. But she brought me back.
    She started slowly with lots of oil. One hand stroking my cock while her other hand explored my balls, my taint and my asshole. She positioned herself with her tiny ass right near my hand. I reached out and grabbed on then explored her inner thigh and up to her vag over her tight fitting yoga pants. She didn't resist at all. Her stroke upped tempo to jack hammer. I then reached up under her shirt and squeezed her little titty over the bra and popped at that exact instant.
    She used tissues or paper towels to clean up my 4 day release. Then she used the terry cloth towel to wipe up any oil that was still on me. Then Lilly picked up my arm so it was over my head climbed on the table and put her head on my shoulder and her leg across my legs. I wrapped my arm around her and started running my hand up and down her back. We were cuddling. She layed there for a bit rubing my chest softly and tried to make a little small talk. Then she looked me in the eyes and said finished. Gave me a peck on the lips and got up. I sat up and strecthed. She said to lay on my stomach again and she sat on my back and rubbed my back some more. Then she lifted her legs around and dug into my back with her feet. Back to hands and done. She got up and started cleaning things in the room as I got dressed. She came over and buttoned my shirt for me. I gave her 30. She said next time 40. I was in there for about 1h20min. I would have given her 40 if I had it.
    She showed me a good time. If she were younger I would already be planning my next trip and wondering what our kids would like. I want a girl not a granny. I will probably repeat anyway. I might make an appointment with Tina next time to see how that goes.
  10. ahoyhoy

ahoyhoy

I personally like lily. She is usually in on Mondays. Tina you say? What days she's in?
  11. PanamaJackDaniel

PanamaJackDaniel

Tina is by far the best looking one there. She also gives good service too.
  12. prospekt1

prospekt1

If you have been using this site for a couple months and have visited a few places then why dont you post some reviews to return the favor to those who shared info for you to read.
  13. NINE-LIVES

NINE-LIVES

She has dark hair and is of asian decent.
  14. FripOvur

FripOvur

I have been using this site for the past couple months as i frequent these establishments often. Im heading to royal spa today and, after all these awesome reviews of Tina, I wanna see her today. Does she have any distinguishing features so I know i am getting Tina?

BTW This site is awesome and a huge help!!
  15. hardndslick

hardndslick

I stopped by today had Tina, nice change from the old broad I had the last time I was here. Cowboys review is spot on. Shes very cute and friendly. she is not skinny like most of the others But not fat either, I would say shes healthy. My guess shes between 26 and 32.
    I've had much better massages tho , but I don't think I've had a better he.. she doesn't really massage it's more like she's stretching pizza dough but she sat on my ass grinding me while doing that. which was a turn on. the soft touch was one of the best I've had in the 30 years I've been in this hobby. On the flip she lifted her shirt and dropped her amp pants to show off her matching red bra and thong. Very nice. She popped the girls out and and let me lick the nips while rubbing my cock till I popped. She was alot of fun I will repeat. ... 50+40
  16. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

I've been in the back room every time I've been here and the temperature has never been an issue (summer and winter).
  17. chiefs50

chiefs50

i visited this place last week, and first off, moderndaycowboy is right about the parking lot. it's actually an ice rink so be careful. i walk in and was greeted by an asian woman in her 30s-maybe early 40s. she was the only one in the waiting room to the left, so i asked if she was tina since i wanted her based on other reviews. she kind of just looked at me blankly, so i asked again and she just ushered me into the first room on the right. strip down and opt for the hour for $50. massage was decent, but the room was absolutely freezing. i dont know if it was because it was the first room closest to the front door or what, but i was actually shivering at one point during the massage. i asked her to turn the heat up but i think she misunderstood me because she just laughed. about 40 minutes in she starts the ST which was OK. i flip and immediately grab her ass and play with her tits. i then went UTC and she actually takes her shirt off for me and pulls down her bra. she also let me suck on her eraser nips which was nice. after a little bit of that i lay back down, and pull down her yoga pants with no resistance. i pull her G string to the side and start to rub her vag. she is noticeably wet and starts "ooohhing" and "ahhing". however, when i go to pull down her thong, she freaks out. she points to the window in the room that faces where the other ladies hang out and makes a notion that seems like she doesn't want to get caught. from that point on, the mood was kind of killed and i eventually released. there was a nice clean up after with alcohol and i tipped her 40 and left.

this was my first time here so i dont know if the other rooms are like the first one on the right, but i hated the fact there was a big window there plus the temperature was freezing. was kinda hoping for her to to be more interactive like some other reviews but i'll take what i can get. has anyone else been in that room on the right and have the same issue with the girls being worried about the stupid window?
  18. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Went here yesterday and happy to report, NO COPS!!!!! Their parking lot however, is slippery as fuck. Bitches need to spring for some salt lol

Walked in and greeted by the ugly duckling of the group, so I request Tina. Session was same as last time which was exactly what I wanted. It's her time of the month so extra circular activities were limited but it didn't impede on me enjoying myself. 50/40 out the door.

There's 3 chicks working here; Tina, the ugly duckling, and another chick I got a quick glimpse of on the way out who didn't look too bad. I don't, however, see the girl I had a few months ago which is nice.
  19. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

That area is very sketchy at night because apparently a lot of drug deals go down in that area because it's right off the expressway. They're kinda pricks about it though; they just harass everyone with no reason to.

As far as the hit and runs, they're VERY common over there. A friend of mine's wife has been in 2 accidents in that area and both were hit and runs, one was a few years ago, one was right after Thanksgiving.
  20. RacerX495

RacerX495

I actually was in that area one night on the way to the city. I decided to pull over and program my GPS before I got onto the LIE. I figured I was doing the right thing by pulling over to program my address. All of a sudden the inside of my car was lit up by a PO and he asked me if I needed anything or if there was a problem. I said no I was just programming my GPS system, he said next time pull into a side street. I said sure thing, and he left. I was probably a block away from the parlor in question at about 9pm. So they deff are in the area, lets not forget a man was killed in that area not too long ago by a hit and run.

I purposely did not pull into a side street cause you never know whats lurking down a dark, industrial area street at night. Yet there was no point explaining that to the officer, I am sure he didnt care to hear my logic. In any event, this place is pretty safe, but as always use your better judgement and a fly by to stake out the place never hurts.