Royal Spa - 901-A Motor Pkwy Hauppauge 631-626-0400

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LISteve, Dec 28, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. johnah1

johnah1

been here many times in the past. they pay good attention to the boys!
  2. Ericcfd

Ericcfd

I met with "Julie", told her I was looking for Lilly and she laughed. She was mid 40's thin ok looking. Great message in a clean private room and a terific HE, kept saying so strong so strong. The was blowing in jr but would not BBBJ or offer CBJ. bust inches from her face but not CIM. 60 for the hour + 40 tip, would go back again. Great place for someone new to the hobby. She also did a great message and ST
  3. LISteve

LISteve

I was there yesterday and I usually get Lilly who gives the best massage with a great HE. Her english is nonexistent so there is no fun and games or extras but she is superb at the HE.

Yesterday I got Jody. She was fine. However skills were a notch below Lilly. This place is great for the standard services at the standard prices. I find myself going back there rather than trying out other places.
  4. Dschrute

Dschrute

I am with Steve, this place is pretty good for a tug only spot. I have put a little time in with Linda and she was slapping jr on her cheek and even kissed it last time I saw her. I think she may be up for a little more and ill give it a shot next time. Jody is always good for 2 pops and great st. The only bad one is the girl with the busted grill. She's a little chunky and that might be the one Mega got. She is a dull fish and the other two are a lot of fun.
  5. LISteve

LISteve

This is a great place for a simple r&t. I have never had a bad experience.
  6. MEGA1234

MEGA1234

...I go by tonight at 840pm, (1st time) place easy to find, rang bell, older lady sleeping on couch with blanket. She quickly came to door & let me in, there were 2 cars in lot, assuming one was there's. she looked mid 40's, 4 body. I immediate asked what time they were open til, she told me 10 (this was @ 840pm) so I said do the hour for 50 she said no, that can only do 1/2 for 40, i wanted half for 30...lightly argued with her & started walking towards door to leave, she yelled something in Chinese and then asked me what problem was, and 30 was okay but it was too late, was at door already, will not ever return!
  7. ffTheBenchO

ffTheBenchO

not first post , lost my email and my username havnt been here in a long time
    used to see suji alot off of sunrise

ok so went here the other night got a lady asian in her 40`s id say nice big jugs , took the hour for 50 i believe had a nice comfy massage i get stressed alot at work so the massage felt pretty good , spent maybe 30min to 45min face down which was fine right before the flip she started to mess with the boys face down started to grab jr and then went to flip, on the flip she started to stroke it good and i started to play with her jugs she did seem a little hesitant but all she said was "soft please " i guess i was squeezing them a little to hard ? haha so she tugged until i was done only downside right before i finished she directed jr toward my leg and finished on myself haha not cool
    massage-8
    hr house fee- 50 i believe
    extra -40
    dont know if i would repeat the for the extra but def will return for a good massage
    oh and btw at the end she said that the extra on the flip is 40 she kinda TOLD me she wanted 40 ah was like whatever if i had a crappy massage i would of not tipped 40
  8. batfan9489

batfan9489

I've been here a few times, first place I've ever gone and first review I am posting. Always recieved good service. My last visit I built up more confidence, especially since reading through posts here.

Walked in and just take whoever they give me. Paid for a half hour at 40. When the massage started I started with OTC and she was complete okay with it. Never got her name, sorry. Tried for under the cloths and got in her pants, didn't go under the shirt. She seemed a little resistant and asked if I'd been there before. I told her I had and she loosened up. One the flip she went straight for the HE andI tried to get her pants off but she said no. I told her I wanted to she her naked and she blushed a little. I went back in her pants for the finish. I never got a finger inside her. I will repeat again, its just a matter of money. I hope this was a good review.
  9. Dschrute

Dschrute

No room at the inn

Place was hopping tonight. I had a late appointment in the area so I went by in the evening to kill time. There were three cars outside and I did the math and moved on. I waited a little hoping someone would leave and I could zip in, but another dude showed up and went in.

Hopefully one of you is enjoying yourself in there tonight, I'll try again when it is less busy.
  10. Dschrute

Dschrute

Went back again yesterday and saw Jody. Greeted me at the door "welcome back, welcome back" and practically dragged me to her room. Another stellar performance. She likes to he while you are face down which is hysterical. Finished the massage and asked if I wanted to try again. She went to town on the chief and she was rewarded greatly. Was able to haggle up front I showed he I only had a Benny and a Jackson. She said half hour and I said no hour. Was suprised she did two pops.
  11. cjm1691

cjm1691

Ahh to be young and pop like that. Those days are fading for me but I remember them well. Enjoy these days while you still can pop with such force.
  12. Mista_Miyagi

Mista_Miyagi

I first want to say that this is my first review so i apologize for anything i do wrong. With that being said i decided to try out this place. I have never had an experience with a provider or an AMP but i broke my hand a couple of days ago which makes self-satisfaction difficult and my girlfriend has been out of town for the past week and i really needed a good release. Saw the previous reviews and decided that i would check it out. Finding the place was a little hard because i went at 9pm and drove past the place twice before noticing the open sign blinking through trees on the pkwy but i liked how it was tucked away. When i got to the door i rang the bell and was greeted by a slightly overweight mid 40's asian women who spoke little english but was able to get her points across. She had a nice rack, probably C's but overall wasn't very attractive. Sorry i didn't ask for her name. The place was very clean and she was actually in the process of cleaning the bathroom with rubber gloves on when she answered the door.

She led me to a room with walls to the ceiling and floor and had a lock which was nice. The place was really warm and had nice relaxing music playing and she left for a moment to let me undress and get on the table. Since this was my first time i was little scared that i would do something wrong and scare her off but within the first minute she had removed the towel and was massaging my ass which let me know that she was game. Their ad on BP says that it 50 for an hour but they close at 9 30 so she tried to charge me 40 for half hour, i offered her 30 instead and she accepted. Overall the massage was great, she gave me a nice firm massage for about 20 minutes, the only problem was she did not use any oil but her form was great. She sat on my back several times and put everything she had into the massage, very relaxing. When it was time for the HE she started to play around my ass and i didn't like that so i asked her to stop which caused some confusion because she didn't understand that i still wanted a HJ just not any fingers in places they shouldn't be. After a little explanation we got back on track and she gave me a average HJ with oil. Tried to go UTC but she stopped me so OTC up top and ass was ok, didn't try anything else wasn't interested.

However, this was the best part, since i hadn't had a good release in a while when it was finally time to pop i had a lot of built up pressure and shot right at her face!! i couldn't help but start laughing and apologizing while she was saying" ohhhh so stronggg ahhhh" she was so caught off guard she almost fell over as she jumped back. I felt kinda bad but the moment was priceless it was a great shot. She left the room in a hurry to go get clean herself up and bring back a hot towel to clean me up. After that she gave me a nice footrub for the last minute and then it was done. I tipped her 30 because the HJ wasn't great and her looks were not to my pleasing but i did feel bad about the money shot. In total i paid 60 and was done at 30 minutes on the nose.

Overall, Looks-4, Massage-8, HE-5, i probably wont be going back because i didn't care too much for the whole experience but i had been curious about it and am glad that i did because that story will give me a laugh every time i think about it. Hope my review was good let me know if i forgot anything.
  13. Dschrute

Dschrute

Steve, I am with you on that. If they were a little bit cuter it would be better. But, they are very enthusiastic and friendly which is much better than a cute dead fish.

Maybe the monger gods will be better to us in the new year and some new talent will enter the rotation.
  14. LISteve

LISteve

Went back yesterday and had Lilly again. See my last post ... same performance and I left completely satisfied. Just for fun I really try to hold back from popping to see how long I can last. She is very friggin good at HJ. 50 to the house 40 to Lilly. You always get a full one hour of a great massage and a great cleanup in a nice clean facility with floor to ceiling walls and solid doors.

I have been thinking about this place. If the girls were just a little attractive it would be a better place to go to. I guess it is always a tradeoff. I think this is a great bang for the buck. I could go to Newbridge rd in Bellmore and get FS with a much better lookign girl and get the TS also ... but ... it is also twice the price. And the massage is sometimes bad. 21D USED to be a nice compromise .... attractive girls with good massage skills. Now the girls are less attractive and no massage skills.

I guess I will always be looking for the right place/girl.
  15. TenderVittles

TenderVittles banned

I pop up a bit, let her know that's the kind of session I want.
  16. newyorkfan7

newyorkfan7

work a little slow thought i give this place a try--was in need of a massage--based on the reviews didnt know i was 5 minutes away from this place from work--

was meet by lily--very little english--about 40 ish --with another older asian on the couches --standard 50 /hour--nice big clean room--wasnt looking for any extras -- just a good massage with a happy ending --overall descent massage -the reach from underneath -then the flip--total damage 80.00--

my question to you --what is the proper protocal --when getting the reach from underneath --A) Do you lay flat let her work for it --B) prop out a bit to give here easy axcess --or C) get on all fours for a clean grab --
  17. LISteve

LISteve

Like I mentioned in the other thread ... you can ask for LIlly but I have not been disappointed by any of the ladies here.
  18. joeyboy

joeyboy

Been thinking about checking this place out,but i was wondering who you guys reccommend seeing here? thanks!
  19. Dschrute

Dschrute

I have been there once a week for the last few weeks. Didn't want to bore everyone with the same story. I have gone after 5 and the neighbor was closed for the day so it was quiet. Also quiet on the saturday I went.

Saw Linda again this week. She was the one I saw the first time and a few other times. Just as enthusiastic and fun as before. Loves to play with the little chief. Jody was good for two pops the second time I saw her. Avoid buck tooth Betty! Ok skills but not as fun as the other two.
  20. MIKEE

MIKEE

it is a manufacturing plant