Royal Spa - 901-A Motor Pkwy Hauppauge 631-626-0400

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LISteve, Dec 28, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. LISteve

LISteve

There has always been banging ... I think it is just the normal business operations of the business that shares the building.
  2. PanamaJackDaniel

PanamaJackDaniel

The noise that is being heard throughout the day is most likely the reconstruction on the Building adjacent to this place. It collapsed during Sandy.
  3. lovelight

lovelight

on my list which gets shorter by the day
  4. LISteve

LISteve

Went back today and got Lilly. 40 plus OK looking. However ... she probably gives the best massage I have ever gotten. 50 for a full hour and GREAT HE. gave a 40 tip. This place never disappoints. You ge a great massage and a fantastic HE. I don't think i have ever had a bad experience here. Fantastic experience for 90 total.
  5. Dschrute

Dschrute

Went back again on Tuesday to see if I could find two pop Jody. Walked in and only one girl on the couch. No jody and no woman #1. I was stuck with buck tooth Betty. Ok massage. Did not appreciate the OTC roaming. Was attentive when the party did start. Lots of buildup before the flip and right to business after. Demanded $40 tip at the end when I gave her less.

On another note, previous poster described the banging and noise in the building. First time I went on a sat and it was quiet. All of the other times were during business hours and I found out it was a little distracting. Last time I went after 5:30 so it was quiet again. I imagine someone on the other side watching the action through a peephole.

On the way out I saw Jody. Maybe my timing will be better next time.
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  6. Dschrute

Dschrute

I did not get her name. I did, however, go back again on tuesday to see if I could find Jody again. She did the same two pops in the hour again. I don't think the menu is extensive (or at all) in this place, but they sure do like to send you away happy with what they do.
  7. MIKEE

MIKEE

was it linda
  8. phcetus

phcetus

Just wondering if you got the other girls name?
  9. Dschrute

Dschrute

Went back again on Thursday. Like a degenerate. I had an hour to kill so I went to see if Jody would make good on her claim. She wasn't working so I picked the woman from Saturday. Very happy to see me again. Talked to me while I undressed, shook the chief and said "happy to see you again" while I climbed on the table. Just as good as Saturday. What she lacks in looks she makes up for with skill, enthusiasm, and attitude. Laughed the whole time I was there. No rush and very good at what she does.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  10. Dschrute

Dschrute

I went back yesterday and found out who contestant #3 was - Jody. I walked in and the thin woman was sitting on the couch putting makeup on. She was very happy to see me, usual formalities "first time, first time?" Paid for the hr and made myself comfortable. She was very happy to see me when she came back in. Way friendly at the beginning and when I got in the table. Great medium massage and without using oil. Lots of UTC roaming and was able to get everything out but she wouldn't take anything off. Nice set of perky A-1/2's. Nicely trimmed kitty but skinny/flabby butt. Overall, fairly good to decent.

The more aggressive I was on the roaming the quicker she got down to business. On the flip, "no no no, bad boy" but lots of roaming etc. At the ending she kept saying "oh so strong, ooh, oh so strong" which I thought was funny. She cleaned me up and realized she had a half hour to go. She asked if I wanted more back massage and I flipped back. Decent massage and she basically repeated the first massage again. She paid more attention to the undercarriage and got things going again. "Ooh so strong" "again?" On the flip right to round two. It was pretty intense and she was surprised when she was hit in the face. She went out to get another hot towel which seemed to cause some commotion and laughing with the other girls.

Anyway, she still had a little time left and finished the massage. She indicated she would take care of me next time since this was her first time with me.
  11. Dschrute

Dschrute

Just updating about this location. I made a visit today. The same set up and pricing structure described earlier in the thread are still in place.

When I walked in there were two women on the couch. Same as described, I would say late 30's early 40's. Not thin, not chunky. Not overly attractive, but nothing to run away from. Same as described earlier in the thread.

Very gentle massage. Extended soft touch and attention to the undercarriage after the hot towel and before the flip. After the flip very enthusiastic about what she sees but a little unsure what is safe because this is my first visit with her. After the initial formalities are out of the way "show my hands where you want me to massage" very sensual and non rushed ending. Lots of OTC and UTC roaming and the girls did come out to play.

Overall a good fun time. What she lacked in looks she more than made up for with her enthusiasm and her attitude.

It's close to work and convenient. I could see adding it into the rotation more often

On the way out there was a third girl on the couch. I couldn't get a good look but she seemed younger and thinner. May be worth a repeat just for the recon.
  12. LISteve

LISteve

Went here again yesterday. I give this place a 10 for consistency. Always a full hour. Always a plain looking 40 something year old woman. Always a great massage, Always a great HJ. Always a great hot towel clean up. Very convenient, clean, safe, hidden environment that is right off the LIE in Hauppauge. Big rooms with full walls and solid doors. 50 for the hour. 40 tip.

I have never gotten extras here nor ever wanted extras.
  13. LISteve

LISteve

Came back today. Did not get the name of the girl as they are all the same. This one was a 4 on the looks meter. Not fat or ugly but rather plain and typical 40's in age. The massage was excellent and the HJ was in the top 10 of all time.

This place is a great location where nobody sees you coming and going. The place is new, clean and neat. Clean towels and nice girls. They have big clocks on the wall so you don't get shorted on time. They use hot towel cleanup and do a great job.

You go here for an excellent massage with a great HJ. The skills on all the ladies here are excellent. The looks are not the best but they are not disgusting either.Typical rates of 50 hour (Special this month!) and 40 tip. I have been to this place the most as it is close, cheap and never disappoints.

If I could just combine this place with Newbridge Road in Bellmore I would have the perfect AMP.
  14. vbman09

vbman09

At most strip clubs getting a HJ is going to cost more then 100 after a few lap dances, unless you know the girl. This AMP is a good value. Not to mention many on this board have SO and can't just hit a strip Club to meet some older stripper that may or may not give you HE or a BJ.
  15. LISteve

LISteve

This place is a very good 1 hour massage with a very good HE by an average looking woman for 100 total. I don't know what Strip club you get a half hour LD with HJ with a very good looking stripper. Let me know cause I will go there today. GQ is VERY expensive and if you are talking Crystal Cafe you may get 15 minutes with an average looking older stripper for 100. I guess you could hit Stonehedge and get a 10 min BJ with again ... an average looking stripper.
  16. h_latimer

h_latimer

I don't quite get it. At most AMP's you get a lousy massage and 2 minutes of HE by a fully clothed plain or fugly girl. For 100 bucks at some strip clubs, you get a HJ from an almost naked beautiful girl and you touch her all over for about a half hour. IMHO, the AMP's are almost a total waste of time. Don't see any reason to spend money there.
  17. vbman09

vbman09

Hit this place up on Saturday, Place is well hidden from regular traffic and on Saturday it was a ghost town. Walked in and was lead to a very nice and clean room. Needed a good back rup so went for the 60 min. Like many posters on here place was spot on. Massage was excellent and HE was very good. 60/40 was the damage. This is a place for quality rub and a nice tug, as for looks. they are 5 are best, but are super nice.
  18. LISteve

LISteve

Went back today and got the usual service. 60 for the hour 40 tip. Great massage, very good HE, very good cleanup with hot moist towel. There is one complaint ... minor. They are in an office section of an industrial building. in the Massage room you are often jolted by very loud banging. Other than that the consistency of good quality massage and HE is Excellent. You never leave disappointed. The ladies are all 40 something OK looking ladies. There are no extras. Don't think I would try if there were. The HEs are good enough. Highly recommended.
  19. LISteve

LISteve

Went back today. Took the hour and got the usual service. Great massage and a great HJ. 60 to the house 40 tip. They are great with the cleanup. I was slightly annoyed in that one of you douchebags came in looking for my girl and she said 5 minutes ... I really had 15 minutes left. It really didn't matter since I already had the HE. I like the last 15 minutes of massage. All the ladies here are around 40 or so and are average looking but they have skills. PLace is super clean and a great location in an industrial area with a secluded parking lot. Nobody will see you come and go. Cheap and good service. I will repeat.
  20. road_warrior1115

road_warrior1115

I was my first time at Royal spa today. I must say it was reassuring having the place in a remote corner of a commercial building. Upon entering there was 1 girl there. Kind of plain, but sexy in a way. About 40 small build and cute tits, about a 6 by my rating today. She led me to the room which had hard walls and was very clean. I asked her name but she spoke little or no English. After the 4th try all I got was that her name began with an H. I took the full hour for 60. I asked for a soft massage and was pleased to find she was willing to follow orders. Very nice soft massage with heavy concentration on the boys and ass. I was allowed to do some otc roaming. Nice firm ass, tits and legs. Some resistance when I went for the full pussy cup. She told me to flip and went to work on my junk. Very nice HJ !!! took her time and worked it until I was completely done. Nice clean up with a warm moist towel. After she cleaned up came back and asked if I wanted to continue. Since I still had 20 minutes I agreed and she proceeded to give me an amazing leg and foot massage. Over all very nice experience. I gave he a 50 (all I had was 50's, poor planning on my part) Well worth it I think. She seemed pleased and helped me get dressed and put my shoes on. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 7.5 I will try it again and see if more is offered.