Rudy's Limp Noodle

Discussion in 'New York' started by Slinky Bender, May 15, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Julienyc

Julienyc

Hard On Rudy

2. this can explain his behavior. the man hasn't had a hard on for 8 years and he's gone mad...

[Edited by thevenerablebede on 05-18-2001 at 12:46 PM]
  3. mercydancer

mercydancer

Re: Rudy Again

I don't think this man knows the meaning of middle,or common sense for that matter.He can't have then nobody can have either.
    I think I read somewhere that lack of sex can cause dementia.
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"I guess I am being a little hard on rudy "

At least something is hard on Rudy...........

( Julie darling, I don't mean to call you a "thing", but the joke ony works that way....)
  5. Julienyc

Julienyc

Rudy Again

I guess I am being a little (hard on rudy) and I am sorry ,but I do feel that he really should have a little more understanding of life and ease up on all of us. Cab drivers , dancers, firemen , providers, and all of the others he has targeted. The town is safer now and Disney has taken over Times Square. Isn't there a middle ground somewhere?
  6. Julienyc

Julienyc

Rudy the Limp D.

Hey Rudy G.

Like they always say ,if you can't cut the mustard you can always lick the jar. In other words that tongue could go far.
  7. MJC185

MJC185

HA!

I want to visit a provider at Julie's just after ol Rudy does....she will think I am the champion of the world after his performance I'm sure!
  8. Paige

Paige

Yep, Rudy needs to visit Julie's

I think it would imrove his personality.
    Hey, his hair might even come back too.
    LOLOLOL
    Paige
  9. Julienyc

Julienyc

Limp Noodle

I really wish Mr. G. would just stop hating all of us for being able to enjoy life by indulging. I think he should give Julie's a try , we have the kind of patience needed to actually make that Limp Noodle come to life. Someone like Domino or Cheyenne might make him even legalize the Biz.

CUM ON MR. G. LOOSIN UP!
  10. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

After hearing that his treatment for prostate cancer has left him impotent, are his actions as surprising as we once thought ????????

We've all seen how he's run everything for the past 8 years. Does he seem like the type who would want anyone else to be allowed to have any fun if he couldn't ????