Rules Violation

Discussion in 'New York' started by mcalandra, Dec 7, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I have snow too, dammit! LOL
  2. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Bill,
    Re read my earlier posts, I have nothing against Madame Jewel or her establishment. Its simply that with so many other options, why choose one that gives me even the slightest uneasy feeling. When I do finally pull the trigger and visit an incall establishment, it will most certainly be at April's or Julie's, both of which I have good feelings about.
    take care
    HP( with finally some snow to throw)

BTW if any members are skiers and plan to ski in Vermont this year, email me and I will direct you to a good deal :)
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy

exactly bill, except that even a one or two of those have had their posts pulled and never made an issue of it like NNJ. i also believe that allen or slinky pointed that out (buy an ad and then you can make an ad post or two) somewhere in this thread. and true that Jewel's attitude probably doesn't reflect the treatment you will receive from the girls.....but wants to deal with jewel to get to her girls at this point.
  4. mercydancer

mercydancer

JDon't know the people involved,from the looks of it, don't want to either.But these kinds of threats hurt ALL providers.Definetely not a good business move.Duhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

HP, aside from Jewel's ranting, her agency, The NJJewels provide excellent service. I have heard good reviews from people I know about Evie, Shy, Asia(not the one from Lodi) and Krissy the Sex Machine. A friend of this board does their computer work for them and he only started doing it after becoming a regular there. MaryJane of NJ actually worked her last day in the business with them. I haven't tried them myself, but I really trust the opinions of the guys who have been there.
    Jewel probably just saw that Julie, April, Gabby, Amber's, and NJExotics seem to be posting ads here and thought it was ok. Maybe she didn't see that some of them have banners or that they offer UG discounts or are regular posters who add to the discussions. Don't believe that Jewel's attitude reflects the treatment you will receive from the girls.
  6. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Well, at least I wont be going.
    HP
  7. Ozzy

Ozzy

don't be so sure HP.....

pogo's trashing and continued trashing of gabriela did wonders for lil brazils business.
  8. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

yeah, WHO ?

and, where is their incall location ?? :)
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Ok, ok, who's pulling hair now?
  10. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Mcalandra,
    After reading these last two posts of yours, it is almost a certainty that someone else will take a run at you. Its always been my opinion that if you choose to bow out of a situation that is not to your liking, it is best to bow out gracefully- not by taking a few final shots yourself.
    Personally, I found the whole affair of little interest in the greater scheme of things, but as I posted previously( and as some others have agreed with), this thread was invaluable in steering me away from NJJewels.
    take care
    HP
  11. mcalandra

mcalandra

post continued

I also apologize to those I emailed initially to bring into this mess. Sorry for handling this inappropriately, it wont happen again. I hope one day soon I discover a new find, and can share something awesome with the board. If not dont worry i will just stay in my lurk mode.

Troutman, you are the only one I do not apologize to, as a matter of fact, I feel you owe me one. You are the only one who resorted to name calling(not even Slinky dropped to that level, he kept the argument/debate at a pretty civil level with me).

Happy hunting and happy Holidays
  12. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

fallenwoman...

What do you charge for that ? and, can it be done incall ?
  13. mcalandra

mcalandra

Learned a lesson

I learned quite a bit from this whole mess.

1. Slinky is always right.
    2. He has many friends who defend him.
    3. if you have a disagreement with him on this board you will lose.
    4. new posters are cut little or no slack for errors, it is assumed that they work for an agency, or city vibe or are getting freebies.
    5. My only mistake was trying to get Slinky to admit he acted spitefully.

My intentions were never to spam or flame. I liked the Jewels, period. I thought that a post on NY was acceptable since the deleted post in question was to get the Jewels to NY. That was the issue. My problem with Slinky was that he deleted out of spite towards the Jewels and did not give me any warning or reason for the deletion. I am a regular guy, in this hobby for just a few months trying to share a fraction of what i have gotten out of this board. The Jewels are good people, and I am sure most if not all of you are too. The attacks got a little personal and were way off the original post in this thread.

that being said I am done posting on this thread unless someone feels the need to attack me again.

Slinky I wish you had addressed my initial emails so we could have avoided all this. I am sure you enjoyed this war as much as me (sarcasm). I would like to surrender/call a truce/ceasefire/move on.
  14. Jerseyboy

Jerseyboy

As a newbie to this hobby, one of my primary concerns is privacy. And although NJ Jewels was one of the places that I was looking to become a regular at, now I'm not quite so sure. I do not know anybody on this board. As a newbie, I can claim complete objectivity. But just from reading this thread and not knowing anything else about this feud I would NEVER VISIT THE NJ JEWELS. It just seems too risky with the numerous places out here in NJ to go to a place with such a questionable Madam.

just my 0.2...

P.S. thanx you guys for saving me from another trip to the cleaners...
  15. Thorn

Thorn

Madam Jewel.

Quick comment. I find the notion of a Madam posting on a board in regards to knowing what a particular john likes, and insinuating that she might provide such information to the world, absolutely frightening. It would keep me from EVER using the services of the agency that Madame represented.

Private info is just that PRIVATE. It is the unwritten law of the provider/john convenant. Just a hint at breaking it should be enough to send potential clients running in directions away from your business.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2001
  16. Phantom

Phantom

Better watch it Slinky, you might get a "rep" for being a hair pulling physical brute like myself. :rolleyes:
  17. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Why do I get the feeling that if I was going to grab your hair and force you to do something, it wouldn't be "read this thread" ?????
  18. fallenwoman

fallenwoman

trying to lighten up the mood...

I don't know what you are doing with others SB, but I would love it if you stood over me all day and watched what threads I read and then grabbed me by the hair and "forced" me to log on and read this one....

I had to do it...
    FW
  19. ew

ew Silver

I think that if the rules of the board were followed whatever anyone posted would be able to stay on the board.

Even after all this, if the deleted review were posted iin NJ I'm sure it would be left alone.
  20. heffer123

heffer123

and still this shit is going on enough already just bounce them from posting and end it and the rest of us dont have to read the slamming from N.J. keep the trash in N.J. not in N.Y.