Russian MP in Morritstown

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by John Y. Doe, Jan 25, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. teeduke

Not my cup of tea either

have to agree with previous post. Most RMPs I've been to are not that satisfying an experience for the money. Many have an atitude as well. But that's based on only a handful of places that I've tried. I much prefer AMPs and Asian ladies.
  2. petehanse

ODA top gun!

I wondered about the other RMPs, but from your posts, I will stick with ODA. Why aggravate yourself for bullshit. Stick with a proven winner!
  3. Cobra

Error in names!

ODA is located at 41 Elm St. , the one on Morris St. is the same outfit that was on Washington St. Morristown, they own a couple of places ABBA, and Christina. (also in Dover) ODA is much cleaner and friendlier and to my knowledge most of the ladies do FS, have been to Christina on Morris St. across from Post Office, no so friendly, only HR the two times I went there and the same girls from Wash. St. but they wouldn't give me a break for past service, have to start all over again.
  4. petehanse

I agree with you, most of the RMP have higher door fees, and the massage is not as good; however, some of the Russian girls are hot, and generally more busty that the Asian ladies. If I see a tall Brunette with a big set of cans, I may spring for the $.25- $.50 tip! Variety certainly is the spice of life!
  5. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Thanks for trying but ODA has another thread on this board. Do a search and all info can be found. I'm not a fan of RMP you don't get your money worth.
  6. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

I did a post on the 23rd about this place ("Russian MP in Morris County"). I spotted some errors in my info and legt out some important info. This is to get the right stuff out to you.

First, the address is 26 Morris, not 26 South. They advertise in the Star Ledger under ODDA.

I also forgot to mention that they give an excellent table shower. However, is still think the experience was overpriced.