Russian MP

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by ancierix, Jan 23, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sakatz

sakatz

I didn't mean to be brutal, and if you took my post that way I apologize. I don't approve of angry posts on these boards--I've never posted such a message and don't enjoy intra-board feuds of any kind.

Nevertheless, the original post on this topic was, by anyone's standards, extremely vague and unhelpful to anyone who might be interested in providing useful information. And let's be honest: $200 dollars (more or less) is a lot of money and besides you're talking about your health and comfort. Under the circumstances, I think anyone with any sense of self or money would make every possible effort to research with whom one will be spending time. Unless of course one gets off on the thrill of the crap shoot.
  2. traderjack09

traderjack09

this board can be a brutal brutal place
  3. ancierix

ancierix

Ok

Yes Sir.....
  4. sakatz

sakatz

First of all there isn't a lot of detail in your post: there are lots of Russian mps on the east side and many of them advertise in NY Magazine. Second, if you had done a little research on this board you would see that $90-100 up front and $90-100 for nude/extras is a pretty standard tipping range.

Post more info. and do more research and you won't be disappointed next time.
  5. ancierix

ancierix

What I discovered

I called an ad in NY Mag and the woman said $....I get there, and the woman was gorgeous, and a nice place but she said it would be $$ for nude. For the first time I politley declined and left. I can't say I was surprised, but didn't appreciate not hearing the info on the call.
  6. ancierix

ancierix

There seems to be some Russian MP on the east side, and when I called one this morning I was told $ for an hour massage. Forgetting about extras, this could be a good deal if the woman is cute...I would think you can at least get a tug without tipping too much, but I do feel like I am missing something here...