Sable from ErosNy Web site

Discussion in 'New York' started by Casper, Oct 12, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. PistlPete

PistlPete

Carmen/Sable/Lydia/Margo

She is back currently using the name Margo. For a while she had gone back to Sable (which was her stage name when she doing adult movies for Big Top). She advertises ocassionally in the New York Press or the Village Voice. Her voice mail message can be heard at 1-212-560-7387
  2. dansmith111

dansmith111

Sable = Lydia

Sable used to used to go by the name of Lydia. She is a nice older provider with large natural breasts (which I like). She was good at what she does and very pleasant. The problem was that she immediately starts pushing for a tip and the session was a bit short. A bit too assembly line for me.
  3. hombre

hombre

Sable

She advertised under the name "Carmen", and the ads sometimes said "Mature Mamacita". Saw her once at Julie's when Julie was on 40th (or was it 41st?) Don't recall much about the session, so it must've been OK but not great or awful.
  4. Casper

Casper

Ok folks thanks for the info. The search continues.

Peace Out
    C
  5. BIGd

BIGd

She's been around forever. Always same name I think. Pics havent changed. She must be 50 by now. I know she has daughters in their 20s. I saw her once a few years ago. Typical house session. Everything covered. Didnt seem to want to be there. I know I didnt. Bad news. You can do much better.
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

She advertised under another name up until a few months ago, but I can't remember what it was. She also advertises on NY-Exotics.
  7. Casper

Casper