Safety girls

Discussion in 'New York' started by Slinky Bender, Apr 6, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. puffin

puffin

About a week ago there were a few postings on CL (Brooklyn) from a slender girl who was only offering CBJ. I called her up, and an hour and a half later this light cocoa slim, 5ft 4, 21 year old showed up. She looked spanish, but had no spanish accent. A C note for a half hour of covered oral, and I was a happy camper. She had a tight hot bod, with only a hint of a ripple on her flat stomach that indicated she had a child. Goes by the name Nina.

Not the busty Nina, the thin "A" cup one BTW.
    Last edited: May 26, 2006
  2. pinga

pinga

So Mary is playing it safe now. Things were different when she worked at Division and Eldridge. She is a sweetheart though; but past her prime IMHO.
  3. Traderdave

Traderdave

Go for Mary. Thinner and younger. No you are not too new
    All safe all good. However the place is a dump!
  4. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

I found eling and mary on the same page. It is in the regular massage section. Will I get there and find out later I am too new for anything but the legit massage?
  5. Traderdave

Traderdave

Look for mary or her friend E-LING
  6. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

I keep scanning the NYP, but I keep missing it. Got a page number for this week?
  7. Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Actually, the time that is the most dangerous is a few weeks after a person has contracted HIV. This is when the virus has multiplied rapidly but the immune response has yet to kick in "seroconversion" I think. After that the virus quantity in the fluids goes down and is still contagious but is less so. The big reason they think that receiving oral sex from an HIV+ partner is that there isn't much virus in saliva and saliva seems to have a neutralizing effect on the virus so that it isn't infectious. The receiver has more risks if there are open wounds in their mouth but otherwise the risk appears to be very very low. As one Gay doc once put it, "If HIV was transmitted by unprotected oral sex, every gay man in SF would be dead". Uncircumsized males also seem to have higher risk they think because there are receptor cells in the foreskin that allow the virus in.
  8. RuffToy

RuffToy

What if you found out the other person was HIV+, would you perform oral uncovered.....or have it performed on you uncovered?

I think I know the answer.
  9. blondekelly

blondekelly

I agree, The only reason (as told to me through a Doctor) they build up the high percentage rates, and they are fabricated, is to get funding from straight organizations that they normally would not get funding from. I do not beleive you can catch HIV through oral contact, Doc says person would have to have full blown Aids in order for you to catch it and if it is at that point , trust me, you will not want to go down on her or even have her suck your cock.
  10. Mistercinders

Mistercinders

There were several cases documented in the San Francisco study frequently quoted by the CDC. Herpes is a much greater risk with oral sex. See the links below for information.

http://www.cdc*****/hiv/pubs/faq/faq19.htm
    http://www.thebody.com/cdc/oralsex.html
  11. lepke

lepke

There are no documented cases of HIV through oral sex of any kind...Anyone who presents this as fact is either trying to scare you or is mis informed..I believe if HIV could be passed through oral sex the spread of the disease would be 10 fold of what it is..It would also stand to reason that lesbians could get HIV which to my knowledge has never happend...
  12. genius

genius

You have to read these studies carefully. In order to prove HIV was transmitted via oral they have to find someone with HIV AND who only had Oral - otherwise how would they know it was from the oral. Thus there may be only "a few cases were reported" but that may be because the sample size was small.

The thing to remember about HIV is it is a blood disease. So if you have any openings in your mouth such as recent dental work, gum disease, canker sore, bruise etc, you should not even consider BBBJ IMHO.
    Last edited: May 13, 2006
  13. Kimmie

Kimmie

I had been looking for this thread..

I do lots of research on the web about lots of things, especially new developments in STD's and medical studies.

I came across an article that said HIV can be transmitted through oral sex and a few cases were reported. They did not say if it was through hetro sex or homo sex, which kind of left me going..WTF?

I use to be a safety girl, when I first started working, but after some searching and asking my OB/GYN if HIV can be transmitted via oral, so about three year ago I decided to give BBBJ a whirl.

This new finding isnt going to change my service.... at this point. But it gives you something to ponder....
    Last edited: May 13, 2006
  14. Traderdave

Traderdave

I saw Mary aka Amy, last week. She is good although she is getting a lil bit older. I've seen her for the past 6 years since she was across the street on Canal in the beauty shop that was busted. SAfe & reliable
  15. neilz

neilz

I would hope she would say "Sweety, I do not like the taste of rubber. Not shut the F up and let me suck that fat cock".
  16. Traderdave

Traderdave

Freeze check NY Press. She lists under Mary. very safe with a decent massage
  17. qqq35

qqq35

isnt that the lesbo way
  18. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

So if you were seeing some girl who said she was a total "non-pro" and you asked her to use a condom for a BJ, you're sure she wouldn't have anything to say back to you?
  19. qazuiop

qazuiop

Anyone here enjoy DATYwith Saranwrap in their mouth?
  20. CLSkirtchaser

CLSkirtchaser

Of course you could ask a BBBJ girl to give you a CBJ, I'm sure most of them wouldn't object.